Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline Busting Knuckles…
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-21-2021, 06:25 PM

Then…

In the twilight, a glimpse of any ghostly sedan sent Oliver’s heart into overdrive…The white bodywork was always the first warning of impending trouble, even in the pools of white street-light. A cop car always had a specific glow, it was unlike any other vehicle on the road. Advertising themselves with that lumpy rectangular outline on top sticking out like a sore thumb… Without the accompanying unmarked cop car behind it, Ollie would instantly dismiss it and carry on with his business… But he knew he was being watched like a hawk and had been since the moment he stepped foot in Lima. This was all part of the Chris Page plan to find a scapegoat to take the fall for his actions. He'd been doing this very thing his entire career, stab someone in the back that he was close with and blame someone else... As Oliver passed through the high beams he could feel the heat coming off the black grill. As he passed he winked at the two detectives inside who showed little enthusiasm… Oliver pictured the show COPS for a moment, and how there was always the bad guy hand-cuffed face down on the hood of the car with all his personal shit spread out for the world to see. Ollie shook his head as he continued across the street. He understood what he had signed up for and the unpleasant situation he was about to find himself in. But he would do anything for his brother including getting himself arrested. Doing all of this to prove Chris Page was behind the attack and Thunder Knuckles was the one Page paid to do it… Just as Oliver placed one foot on the sidewalk three men stepped out from the two cars…

Chuckling to himself… ” Hmmm… Here we go…”

Oliver reached into his jeans grabbing his smartphone and quickly made a call…

Lighting a cigarette… ” Well... It’s showtime…”

” Mr. Main, we need you to put down the phone and place your hands behind your head. Do it slowly…”

Oliver rolled his electric blue eyes, sticking his nose up in the air as he leered over his shoulder at the two detectives and one federal agent all pointing their firearms at him… He heard and understood their commands, but being a Main he didn't obey them… Oliver inhaled that gray tobacco smoke deep within his lungs getting a fix of nicotine before the circus act started, he then tilted his head and listened to his phone ring, biting at his bottom lip for a moment before his sister answered…

” Hello… Ollie?”

” Listen, sis get to Lima, right now! I’m being arrested…”

” Where the heck is Lima?”

” It's… Uh… Lima, Ohio, the shit hole town where Thunder Knuckles is from… That’s why I’m in this Godforsaken place. I got what I came looking for...”

” Perfect, so you got the footage? Ollie, why are you getting arrested? That isn’t a part of the plan?”

Oliver tosses his hands out to his sides showing a bit of frustration.

” Oh, well… You know the plans seem to change when I’m involved… Breaking and entering, carrying a concealed firearm and possibly resisting arrest in a moment or two… And yes I got the footage…”

” Oliver freaking Main, why in the hell do you have a gun? You know that you are a convicted felon, don’t you?

" Yeah sis I'm well aware. I brought it because I was going to do Robert a favor and put a hollow point in Thunder Knuckles dome…"

" Do not resist arrest, just go with it…”

Oliver sighs…

” FINE I won’t resist arrest… Listen there are two versions of what happened to Robert. One is altered and the other one shows what happened… When I hang up I’m going to send both versions to you and smash this phone… My suspicion about Page was right and it appears he is trying to cover his tracks and guess who they are going to try and pin this on…”

” You?”

” Bingo… Kayla, you’ve got to get here soon, Page has some deep pockets and I’m almost positive the fuzz has been bought and paid for by the stoned one… How is Robert?”

” He’s sleeping, but has asked several times if you called the number he gave you?”

” I did, and whoever I called is on the way…”

” Mr. Main, we are not going to ask you again. Get off the phone now!”

” Gotta go, see you soon sis… Get here…”

” On my way…”

CLICK…

Oliver leisurely placed his smartphone on the sidewalk, stepping on it with a Cheshire grin while keeping his hands as high in the air as he could. He continued to stare down the barrel of three semi-automatic weapons that would startle most men. Not Oliver, he remained cool, calm and collected as he locked his fingers behind his head and knelt in submission while finishing his cigarette. Without hesitation, the two detectives swarmed, while the third kept his gun drawn, they aggressively pushed Oliver to the sidewalk face first locking his hands behind his back, as that old familiar feeling crept in as he stared off in the distance while being searched….

” Easy ladies… So, can any one of you want to tell me why I am being arrested? Or held against my will? This isn’t my first rodeo you know? You are supposed to read me my rights and all that shit you bunch of nitwits… Hello? You guys are going to be so screwed. Once my attorney gets through with you, dip shits, you’ll be working night shift security at Best Buy… What is this armature hour? Or did you get those badges out of a box of cracker jacks?”

Oliver struck a nerve…

” What did you just say?

Oliver finally got the reaction he was looking for, confirming these three men were no ordinary run of the mill law enforcement… They were bought and paid for and here to do the bidding.

KABOOM!

Without hesitation Oliver was hit in the head with a nightstick several times, unable to cover up and protect himself he did the only thing that he could. He took it… How ironic he thought to himself, suffering the same fate as his older brother as everything faded to black…

Later…

” Wake up Mr. Main, I’ve got a couple of questions for you…”

Oliver could hear a muffled voice, it seemed distant, out of touch and unfamiliar as he floated through the ether of his mind…

Slamming his fists onto the table… ” I said wake up!”

The sound jolted Oliver’s eyes open but he could barely move as every single muscle in his body seized up all at once. His body was struggling to recover, to repair the damage from the savage beating he had taken earlier in the street. Unable to move with any grace, his movements were jerky at best. His left eye was a brilliant shade of plum and swollen to the point where he cannot see a thing and he won't for a while. And his face still bears congealed blood and his clothes were an utter mess.

coughing …” What do you want to know?”

Oliver leered across the frigid interrogation table with a bloody smile and looked the detective right in his beady eyes… He was a merciless man, he had the dirty detective look, conventional suit and tie with ubiquitous square shoulders and chin with a dimple you could stick a quarter in. Oliver could tell this detective was a clean freak, with the super close shaved, as he spoke with a baritone voice that clipped legalistic jargon that Oliver never understood anyway… His life had to be miserable… Filled to the brim with no color or fun, there were no shades of gray or any other color for that matter, it was all black or white right or wrong legal or illegal. It all just depended on what side of the table you were sitting on…

” Well for starters, tell me why a convicted felon is in Lima Ohio?”

Laughing… ” I’m here on vacation… It’s beautiful this time of year.”

Eye twitching… ” Here on vacation huh? A funny guy I see…”

Playing possum and buying time…” You got me, just your average comedian, trying to make a living…”

'' Do you want to know what I think?”

” Not really, but your going to tell me anyway…”

” It seems likely you're on the run from what you did to your older brother… Assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, breaking and entering, possession of stolen property, breaking parole and resisting arrest…”

Oliver interjects… ” When in the fuck did I resist arrest? You got any proof of that pig?”

Pointing… ” When three officers said you did… And no, there isn’t proof, we had technical difficulties with our body cameras you smug prick…”

Oliver clenches his fist as the handcuffs dig into his wrists and the chain rattles across the table…

” Oh, it seems I have your attention now… And I forgot to mention crossing state lines with a loaded firearm, that one right there could put a gun-running piece of shit like yourself behind bars for… I don’t know, the rest of your miserable life…”

Oliver lowers his head in defeat… ” So, what do you want from me?”

” Mr. Main, first of all I need the footage you stole from the private residence. Secondly, I’ll need a confession to what you did to your brother and I’ll make sure all the other charges are dropped…”

” You’d do that for me?”

” Absolutely, Oliver, I’m trying to help you out here. All you’ve got to do is work with me and we can get a lot of this cleared up… Family fights happen all the time for a million different reasons. Just admit to attacking Robert and we can get you patched up and put this nightmare can be put behind you…”

Oliver watched the detective's fingers tap the table waiting for a response.

” Okay, I’ll confess…”

The detective taps on the two-way mirror… Oliver wasn’t a man with a flimsy ego, he just needed to give the detective a bit more rope so he would reveal his cards and he did just that. Oliver smiled before he spoke…

” Are we recording?”

The detective nods…

” Good… I want to get a few things off my chest and I’ll start with why I am out here in bum fuck Egypt… I came to Lima, Ohio, to break into Thunder Knuckles' home and steal information related to a crime, that crime was what happened to my fucking brother. And seeing how you never read me my rights and beat the shit out of me, I know that no matter what I say these charges are going to stick… That’s already been decided and paid for. See, you want me to confess that I was the one to hit my brother in the head so Chris Page can get off Scott fucking free and keep pulling the wool over everyone's eyes… I don’t think so Hoss… There are two different sets of videos and that footage was uploaded and sent elsewhere for safekeeping… I just got to them first. That’s why we ran into one another on the street. One Page had doctored, and the other that shows what happened to Robert… So, you want a confession? Get Chris Page and Thunder Knuckles in here. But that won’t happen because Chris Page paid you fucking ass hats a bribe… And paid that cock sucker Thunder Knuckles to hit my brother from behind like a bitch. You sorry excuses for law enforcement are covering his tracks and trying to pin this on me. That’s why I’m sitting in this chair handcuffed to a table… It’ll never hold up in court…”

The detective stands leaning in over Oliver…

” Who said you’d ever have a day in court? ”

Suddenly the door to the interrogation room opens as Oliver's one good eye rolls up to his sister who entered the room with purpose. With each step, her heels clicked like they were damaging the floor beneath her feet… Her hair was flowing behind her, dressed to impress in her dark suit… Then she pointed to the door…

” Get the fuck out of here, I’m his legal council…”

Oliver gives the detective a double dose of middle fingers as he reaches for the door.

” Meet my attorney and sister Kayla Main…”

To Be Continued…

Busting Knuckles…

Robert tried diligently to prevent the incursion from ever happening, the improbable, the impossible… But B.O.B happened anyway and after all the effort and time “The Omega'' still ended at the same miserable crossroads he sought to avoid in the first place. He often thought that he was cursed after all the past two years had been filled with nothing but torment and heartbreak. A man who was once held in such high regard has fallen from grace and has yet to return… He understood deep within his soul that he was no longer the man he used to be when he held the most sought-after prize in this business… The Universal Championship. Main tried several times to turn the other cheek but was once again forced to dawn his sword and shield and march into combat. Locked inside a steel cage, he will do the unthinkable and dismantle the fabricated reality Thunder Knuckles constructed from himself brick by brick, until there isn’t anything left.

" Thunder Knuckles I want you and every single one of my haters out there to know that my silence is not a form of vulnerability, no, no… It was simply the beginning of my long-sought-after revenge. Oh, and the safe word from the verbal kill shot isn't banana… It's a bitch! Now before I dive knee-deep into your ass, and start digging up old bones I want to make this crystal clear… There won’t be a white knight in to ride in on his steed and save the day, there’ll be no Drew Archyle to take an unnecessary shot to help me pick up a victory. And my little brother Oliver won’t be there to knuckle down and fight the good fight. Nor will there be Jim Caedus to “carry” me through this match… It’s you and I prick… For months you have been lured into this false sense of security, believing that you are a God among men. I’m here to remind you Thunder Knuckles of your rightful place in the grand scheme of things called professional wrestling… That place is below nearly ninety-five percent of the active XWF roster and damn sure below me… You like to look at us as equals when right there could not be any further from the truth… You are not on my level or the level below me for that matter… See, Bourbon and B.O.B. created a placebo effect in your dumb-dumb mind, making you believe that you were greater than you truly were… Hell, Twitter believed that you and Robbie were the next coming of Jesus Christ until you weren’t, and the defeats piled up like shit… Now you sit on an empire of dirt, a king of nothing… People like you thrive in the cesspool of the Twitter-verse, where you can hide behind a keyboard and call in all the usual slime-ball suspects for backup. The same ole trolls that have poisoned this game since the dark days of this very federation… Let’s face it, without Robbie or B.O.B. you were a vanilla floater contending for a bottom tier Championship on Saturday nights that no one with any athletic prowess wanted in the first place… And let’s be fucking clear you competed for that trinket when you were lucky… While I was filling arenas all over the planet.”

When you are Robert Main there’s always a wolf growling at the door just off name's sake alone… The next line of ass holes trying to make a name for themselves by attaching their name to his… For a man who had done so many tremendous things in his wrestling career, he abruptly broke… Everything was turned upside down and inside out… Robert had always been brought up with a belief that he was not superior to everyone else just by virtue of his birth. Unlike Thunder Knuckles, Robert was a humble man… Thunder Knuckles is a cyberterrorist living in a bubble on Twitter, a delusion, that takes what is a brittle vulnerable ego and creates a fantasy world in which he and his lackeys can hijack the minds of his followers… The very logic of someone like Thunder Knuckles is broken beyond normal comprehension. When one can make people afraid their empathy center shuts down, they become less logical, more primitive, harsher. They think they're speaking up for their cause when they shoot both friend and foe alike.

” I refused to respond to all your dirt-bag disses, look, I get it… Your Twitter gets no views, so you say my name and people click it. I’m different though, Thunder Knuckles you need clout, I on the other hand have obtained all my prominence by proving it in the ring and stacking Championships from floor to the ceiling since the moment I walked through the front door. So, go ahead and hound me on the Twitter machine with disrespect attracting all the same toxic gutter trash you're used to running around with as I sit here laughing my ass off that everyone is so caught up in the debate. There aren’t any predictions to this thing, we both understand how this all ends, with me putting you on your prissy little ass and having my way with you… My man, if I wanted to move several rungs down the ladder and swim around the mid-card, I could pulverize you into fine dust seven days a week three-sixty-five. But why? What’s that do for me or my career? Nothing… Just facing you alone drops my I.Q several points. You are nothing more than a disgruntled pussy-boy who wishes he had an ounce of the credibility that I have… When people say Thunder Knuckles they know what they are going to get. A mouthy, flowbee using Pillsbury doughboy, a couple idle threats and a laugh… When you say Robert Main, everyone knows without a doubt someone is going to get their ass whipped. I’m no counterfeit and don’t have to pretend to be something that I’m not. Throughout my career, I’ve made all the right business decisions in a federation that you have and never will thrive in… I treasure getting paid more in one single match than you get paid in an entire year you broke down bitch. Your management's clickbait court jester… You pulled the trigger for a while with no blowback, saying that you wanted the smoke and can’t even afford gas. Compared to me Thunder Knuckles you are a Walmart rollback… I understand that I can no longer compete with my past, that person is dead and gone, but make no mistake about it, I’m still seeking those relics that were stolen from me years ago.”

Things can transform within the blink of an eye; they evolve as the future cannot and will not be denied. In the end, Thunder Knuckles is just like every other man. For a time playing at something greater than what he is, even if it is an inferior imitation of Caddy… Robert Main though is more than just a man, he is the future in the present-day… Over the past year, Robert went back to that fateful moment where it all happened… Each time he watched the footage filled with betrayal and agony he felt the baseball bat shot radiate throughout the back of his skull like it was the first time…He wanted to take away the power of the excruciating memory and demonstrate to himself that he could choose to move on. But we all know, that’s not how Robert fucking Main is wired… This match is Robert rewriting the story over the top of an atrocious one, and in time the ink of the terrible will fade away into obscurity until the only thing that Robert can remember is Thunder Knuckles' torment… And now just like so many before him, Thunder Knuckles will bow before Robert Main and if he refuses to bend at the knee. “The Omega” will be compelled to eliminate him with prejudice…

“This grudge match is nearly a year in the making… I purposely waited this long because I wanted to extract my revenge on the anniversary of the day you completely fucked yourself away from the table… The deadbeat mid-card phenom whose singles record is about as impressive as NKWC tiny Korean micro-penis… Versus a cornerstone of this company, one of the pioneers of this business who carried this federation out of the dark days into a bright future. All while locked inside an unforgiving steel cage where I will return the favor, by bashing your Goddamn head through that steel cage like a boiled potato with my bare hands… Thunder Knuckles you quickly point to the fact that I’m in a protected class here in the XWF, you say that Vinnie, puts on the kid gloves and coddles me. That he brings me warm milk and whispers sweet nothings into my ear at night before tucking me in tight. Tell me how? I’m pampered because I hold multiple Championship records that you’ll never come close to. Because no matter where I am in this “shit” career of mine I’m always relevant and more over than you could ever dream of? Hoe, please… You can’t even scratch the surface of what I am or what I have done, you name it, “The Omega '' has accomplished it. If there is a record book, I’m fucking in it pipsqueak… I could retire today and would be immediately inducted into the Hall OF Legends… Where I’d be remembered forever. You on the other hand will only ever be remembered as Bourbon’s cock holster. You act like every accolade that I have ever accomplished was facilitated in some way by management, like I dabble in backstage politics or rub elbows with powerful people… That's a ludicrous theory if I've ever heard one. I put in the work to get where I am, an apathetic jackass like yourself wants to be a household name but does nothing to get there… Being an inattentive douchebag won’t bring you to the top of the mountain. Yet I’m the one blanketed with love? Hey pecker breath, I’m hated by more people in this game than an old man who can shake a stick at… I’m overprotected because I earned the number two spot on the XWF top 50 list? Or hell homie, we could even go to Twitter where nothing matters at all and see where I stand in the top one hundred wrestlers right now list… Where did you land again? Ah… Right… You barely made the fucking list compared to where I ended up… I’m far from mothered, this is just a case of sour grapes and envy keeps your butt hurt ass awake at night… Being head and shoulders better than you in every fucking way imaginable isn’t being protected dip shit… It’s an excuse that disappointments like yourself use to try to push a narrative that nobody is buying. Trying to build yourself up as something you’ll never be… And that’s successful…”

Many believe the white light you see when you die is the supercharged electric whimper of a desperate and dying brain. A synaptic death… But it’s not what it seems. That brilliant blinding light is God… A moment in time where we are beyond dreaming. Robert always believed in tomorrow, hiding that belief in his heart. A stronghold against the world that devoured hope… He understood this moment well as he was hammered from behind by a yellow-bellied coward brandishing a weapon, fracturing his skull and causing a life-threatening injury… Robert could remember when he spoke to God in that moment, as the edges of his vision were beginning to fade, tears rolling down his cheeks and blood pouring from the back of his head… He realized that the walls had fallen and that he had been overrun… There are fundamentals of existence that are beyond human comprehension in terms of speculation or science. For Robert, he was shocked the almighty would even speak to him, based on all the horrifying things that he had done with Chris Page across the years 2020. But like all things in life the sooner you learn how to pick a side and stick to it, the sooner the battle will end, and, at this moment, Robert decided to rise from the ashes and become the hero XWF needed…

” You’ve been the one out there running your Graves suckers about any and everything you could scheme up like a CNN spokesperson spinning some wild bull shit. All while making yourself look like the biggest dick head walking on God’s green Earth… Congratulations buddy. See what you did was find yourself in a moment where you were no longer relevant in any corner of the internet, so what did you do? Calling all trolls and the clout chasing queen Thunder Knuckles, abruptly shoehorned himself into something that had nothing to do with him, go figure? Hijacking The Exiles work to make yourself look mediocre… Nothing like getting yourself over at other people’s expense am I right… Pissing all over what they were trying to accomplish by pushing an old narrative… But hey that’s how chicken shit cowards like you operate, you find out what’s fire ass hot and insert yourself in the middle trying to catch that limelight one more time… Mighty big of you there ass hole… Do you understand how foolish you’ve made yourself look? If you believe for a single fucking second that making cheap videos and running your mouth behind a keyboard has made you appear as anything other than a bitch, you are wrong… All you've done is add to the already lengthy list of reasons why, I'm going to smash your face in… Thunder Knuckles I want you to understand one fundamental fact, I'm going to mutilate you inside that cage proving to the entire universe how big of an idiot you are. Thinking you can stand toe to toe with Robert Main… Mother fucker you've got to be dreaming or on drugs… You couldn't handle a couple of OCW turds now all of a sudden you are going to vanquish an icon in this industry? Get the fuck out of here with that second-grade logic… Keep getting that advice from Bourbon who can’t wrestle himself away from the buffet line… You’d be nothing if it was not for me. I was the one that sling-shotted your lackluster career from gutter trash to primetime when I chose you for War Games… Your welcome for that breakout moment by the way… It’s just a shame you couldn't keep up in the end… Start strong, finish weak every single time… And since the one and only defining moment of your career where you tried to backdoor my team, we’ve been linked at the hip. You’ve been riding my coattails harder than a fat chick at the bar hoping to score some sperm worm. Without people like me or even Chris Page, to attach your leach ass to, the walking talking glory hole would be nothing more than a second rate, loser floating around the mid-card praying he gets noticed. This is the top of the mountain for you Thunder Knuckles and if you fail, it’s right back to becoming Mr. Irrelevant… But hey my man all your peers are right there with you, Graves, Vita, Miss Fury, you know the usual suspect flunkies who continually try to get table scraps off the grown folk's table… In layman’s terms, you are all bitch made bull shit, and after I’m finished with the pussy that we all know you are we’ll watch that lackluster career dry up like a raisin… I’m going to make your head leak and after I’m finished brutality showing you who your daddy is… I’m going to leave you lying face down in a pool of your brain matter just like you left me… The only difference is, I’m going to finish the fucking job… I remember that shot to the back of my head like it was yesterday… I just can’t wait to return the favor in person and unlike you, I’m swinging for the fucking fences…”

There was a war brewing and Robert chose his path… When you are conscious of this battle then victory is only a matter of time. So, much was so obvious. But those ancient scars that are best left alone, Robert opened them all up for the final time. He knew it seemed foolish, but in this situation, it isn't. He was going to make Thunder Knuckles feel an entire year worth of pain and suffering all at once... Every one of those consequences left on the back of his head, the horrendous suffering that was forced upon him… Those gruesome memories were books with chapters, deep and scandalous; Robert has left them on the shelf to gather dust for long enough. Now he will pick them up, to gain a perspective that helps him to create the demise of Thunder Knuckles. Using them to re-see situations through the lens of his needs and traumas…

” Falling at your hands Thunder Knuckles was the start of a new journey and all the pain and suffering that came with it was only temporary… I should be the one thanking you for doing what you did, because if that moment in time didn’t happen… Chris Page might still be wrestling in the XWF… Hell, you single-handedly rebuilt Apex off of one action… Now look, we’re on top because of you… What you need to understand is that there are no quick fixes in life, anything of real worth takes struggle and perseverance… Once that steel cage door is locked behind you and you are trapped inside the devil's playground with me, you are going to get a firsthand lesson of what it is like to tread water with an anchor attached to your ankle... I’m going to pull you down slowly inch by inch and drown you in the most personal way imaginable… We don’t learn a damn thing from our victories, we learn so much more from our defeats. And after the doctor surgically removes my boot from your ass you’ll have learned not to fuck with me. Success is no accident dumb dumb; it takes everything that you are unwilling to do because you are lazy Kotex wearing pussy… That right there is the difference between Robert Main and Thunder Knuckles… Ordinary versus extraordinary… I’m not afraid to put in that little bit of extra work while you get lost in bull shit that doesn’t matter… I keep my head up and keep my feet on the ground while moving forward. You can keep telling yourself that I am not one of the greatest wrestlers gracing a squared circle and I’ll wipe the canvas with your ass embarrassing you… See, Thunder Knuckles I’m about to do what so many others around this company just don’t seem to have the balls to do and that exposes you… You created this imaginary hill, now you’ll die on that son of a bitch with my hands around your throat… Oh, and by the way, I never compete? Yeah, remember that one? Yeah… That made you look like an incompetent twat waffle… Over the past few weeks, I’ve wrestled a who’s who of wrestlers, gracing the ring with Peter Vaughn, Mark Flynn & NKWC, “Venom” Xavier Lux and Betsy Grainger and Crash but he doesn't count… How many of those two singles and two tag matches did I lose? One by count-out. How many of those would you lose? Every single fucking one… Each of those names that I just mentioned would throttle you without thinking twice or breaking a sweat. Yet I don’t wrestle? Maybe I don’t wrestle in the XWF as often as Ole Thunder Knuckles would like, but when I’m over everywhere else besides the XWF… That’s where I wrestle man. I mean there isn’t any top tire talent beating down my door to face me here in the XWF… I’ve just got a pint-sized pussy nipping at my heels begging for a match. Oh, and before you get confused about what top tier talent is… I’ll name a few… Corey, Alias, people like that… I’d hate for you, Bourbon or Graves to think of yourself as the top of the food chain. Or even a part of the food chain for that matter…”

Now the time has come for Robert “The Omega” Main to tear down the fragile empire Thunder Knuckles constructed with money and filth. He will knock down every last brick left standing, remove every strand of barbed wire and melt the whips from his aggressors callused hands. Thunder Knuckles created a world of misery for his pleasure so that he could be the master of his very own hell… And for a while he succeeded believing that Robert would live in panic, quaking at his own shadow, creating a self-made prison hiding away until the storm blew over… That’s not who Robert is. A warrior is not built of ease but of suffering, they become armies of one, fighting for what’s right. The call to arms was never something said, but instead understood in Robert’s heart. To turn his back now would kill the soul and without that Robert, Main would be the same as the demon he was about to slay.

” In this lane you can't lie, saying that you are going to end my career that right there is comedy fucking gold my friend… Hell, you failed at that once already you moron… How in the actual fuck can you be so stupid that you cannot kill someone with a bat even with their back turned? It's got to be those puny things you call arms… I bet your forearms just must have been worn out from "stroking" Chris Page's ego. Or maybe the bat just slipped out of your hands when you made contact due to all the baby gravy on your palms… Either way… You screwed up… I hope Page asked for a refund on that botched attempt. Let this be a lesson to everyone out there putting a contract out on someone's head…Make sure you hire someone intelligent enough to beg the job done. Or don’t be a bitch and go ahead and do it yourself. And never under any circumstance hire a short bus riding clown who eats Elmer's glue for breakfast. Or you’ll end up in this situation and become the victim… Thunder Knuckles I'm going to go down as an OG not only in the XWF but in this business as a whole. Wrestling you is a lot like eating Chinese food, twenty minutes after I do it, I’m going to want to do it again. When you wrestle me, it's like handing a live grenade with the pin pulled. I’m going to go off and there is going to be mass casualties. Tell me what have you done besides wrestle in a place that should have been built out of toilet paper and hit me from behind? NOTHING… Not shit! Wrestling enhancement talent in OCW doesn't make you phenomenal talent Thunder Knuckles no matter how much you believe it does or grew your unimaginative career. You tricked everyone out there into believing that you and Robbie were the cream of the crop in Tag Team wrestling. Bitch, please… Who did you face that is relevant in this business to get there? One fluke victory against a team that is dysfunctional as two old men arguing? They were destined to lose? Then the moment you faced real authentic competition in the ring Flynn and NKWC gapped your bitch asses with ease. They made you two look like you didn’t know what you were doing. While all these guys in the back stare at the ground when you walk by, I don’t even acknowledge you exist. Thunder Knuckles, you like to push this narrative that you are the big bully in the room with wordplay, in that ring I’m the bully… Any member of Apex would drop you or Robbie Bourbon like a bad habit. Just ask your coveted tag team partner how many times he has defeated Robert Main in the ring… That’d be Zero! Let me break this to you bud. The two of you thrived because there weren’t people like us around. We were all preoccupied and allowed you to retain those Championships… OCW is a place packed full of people that couldn’t lace my boots, let alone wrestle here in the XWF.”

Robert stepped from the darkness revealing himself for the first time… One half of the XWF Tag Team Championships in one hand… And in the other a barbed wire baseball bat… He lifted his head revealing the anger in his eyes showing the true monster within…

[Image: oTFsJL2.jpg]

” Just remember you were the one who puffed his chest out and wanted to try and be a big shot. This entire thing could have been settled at Bad Medicine where we had a scheduled match for the XWF Tag Team Championships… But when the threat of Apex was on the horizon you and your fearless compadre crumbled underneath the pressure and pissed those tag straps away… We all watched your dick and balls fall off as Jim and I walked out onto the stage. We took over your throne with ruthless aggression and now have the scalps of Mark Flynn and NKWC in our pockets… As long as we are Tag Team Champions and that’s going to be for the foreseeable future… You’ll never get those belts back… Warfare Thunder Knuckles I’m going to put your ass on the last Apex train out of the XWF by crushing your feeble spine underneath a shadow you’ll never escape and by putting on a Goddamn wrestling clinic by one of the most cold-blooded wrestlers on this planet… Your first battle with “The Omega '' is going to be your last. You can come at me with the same old worn-out corny comedy special you’ve been running since 2020 but understated this. Those same jokes won’t cut it this time around. The Thunder Knuckles gimmick is dead in the water and without Robbie there to carry your ass over the finish line, we all know how this ends. With you neck deep up shit creek without a paddle looking dumb as fuck... A small part of me is going to feel bad for slaughtering you. Thunder Knuckles signing on that dotted line tells me one of two things. You are either stupid or really brave, coming after me pretending to be hard… Hey, Vinny why in the hell are you putting Robert Main in the ring with a ? Thunder Knuckles you are not a man, you’re a bitch who buddies up and switches sides when needed. You’ve never been able to climb the ladder on your own so what do you do? Dick ride… I’m going to fight until the death of me to prove without a shadow of a doubt Thunder Knuckles isn’t even in the same stratosphere as Robert Main. I want you to understand this dummy, I’ve never once in my entire career been on the run from a chicken shit maxi pad wearing meat sleeve… Especially old TK! I am not known to fuck around, a man armed to the teeth with wrestling knowledge and when that bell rings and the bullets start flying, I’ll be putting your ghost in the graveyard and I’m willing to die to do it… Hell, this isn’t even a warning, you come after me or any member of Apex after I finish you off… I’m coming to your front door and there will be no reply.”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-22-2021), JimCaedus (12-21-2021), Marf (12-21-2021), Thaddeus Duke (12-21-2021), Theo Pryce (12-22-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (12-22-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-22-2021)