Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 08:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Arcana
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-04-2021, 09:20 PM

L.S.M. clicks on the newest google notification on her phone. It hyperlinks her to Jessica Tremor's most recent public diatribe. L.S.M. smiles brightly as an idea pops into her head. She goes to her social media profile and begins uploading a video to her public accounts, tagging all relevant parties in the upload.

¡Amigos! ¡Amigos! ¡Tengo buenas noticias para ti! Acabo de firmar mi contrato con XWF ... ¡pero aún no me han reservado! ¡Es una locura cuánto dinero tienen que gastar los gringos en fichar personas y no darles trabajo!

But I heard a rumor that a couple other luchadoras were looking for a debut challenge! Well......I'm throwing my mask in! There's plenty of time to put me in Jessica Tremor's match. I want in! She said she wants a real fighter to test her. ¡Amigo! I'm ready! Let's all tweet at the bookers and get this match changed to a FATAL FOURWAY!

It's time to show the world what a REAL MACHINA can do in her debut!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
Arcana (08-04-2021), Dolly Waters (08-05-2021), Jessica Tremor (08-04-2021), JimCaedus (08-04-2021)

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Arcana - by Jessica Tremor - 08-04-2021, 08:51 PM
re:Looking for Arcana - by Latina Submission Machina - 08-04-2021, 09:20 PM
re:Looking for Arcana - by Arcana - 08-04-2021, 09:56 PM
re:Looking for Arcana - by Jessica Tremor - 08-04-2021, 11:20 PM
re:Looking for Arcana - by MrBoB - 08-05-2021, 04:17 AM