Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 06-17-2021, 02:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't remember this, Atara, but the fake Jim said it happened
Demos Offline
CCP = SMD

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-25-2021 09:25 PM

Atara....Atara....Fatty Vaggy Atty as some call you. I have absolutely no memory of attempting to court you, or of finding you attractive or bearable, but the fake Jim Jimson said that I was dating you sometime recently during the 11 hour vignette he released for Leap of Faith last week. Surely Jim isn't a completely ignorant fool. He must be right, and I must have forgotten that time we spent together in romantic courtship.

That sounds nice. Let's go back to that?

[Image: gSYbFC6.png]

W 0 / ∞ L
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 2 users Like Demos's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-26-2021), Atara Themis (05-26-2021)
Atara Themis Offline
The Goddess
TITLE - Shooting Star

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-26-2021 10:54 PM

Dearest Demos,

I do not regret informing you that yes, Jim is in fact an ignorant fool. I mean he would have to be to be affiliated with a boorish, misogynistic, tinfoil hat wearing moon calf like Charlie Knickels.

Like seriously. Borderline Robert Main levels of repetitive rubbish.

It didn't happen.

He may have been self projecting or he may have been confused by the fact you endlessly name drop me in your promos, particularly the one someone, if not you, mentioned using an Atara doll as a masterbatory tool might have something to do with it.

Who knows, but I'm not one to judge. Masturbation is a natural part of discovering your sexuality. You do you boo, but maybe keep it private so you and other delusional idiots with absolutely nothing pertinent to say aren't put in a hard spot like this in the future.

P.S. Good luck with the Harley Quinn version of Lycana. Blue hair and tattoos....so not basic contrarian bullshit to standout.

Suck my ass, dick.

[Image: 5e3d0fd31efb99a669c1c4403e1aca41.png]
[Image: 0nu1TZe.png]

2× {Current}
[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
1x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Themis's post:
Demos (05-27-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-02-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-27-2021)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A day to remember (I guess) TJ Adams 12 2,498 07-06-2016 11:52 PM
Last Post: TJ Adams

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)