Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't remember this, Atara, but the fake Jim said it happened
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-25-2021, 08:25 PM

Atara....Atara....Fatty Vaggy Atty as some call you. I have absolutely no memory of attempting to court you, or of finding you attractive or bearable, but the fake Jim Jimson said that I was dating you sometime recently during the 11 hour vignette he released for Leap of Faith last week. Surely Jim isn't a completely ignorant fool. He must be right, and I must have forgotten that time we spent together in romantic courtship.

That sounds nice. Let's go back to that?

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-26-2021), Atara Raven (05-26-2021)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-26-2021, 09:54 PM

Dearest Demos,

I do not regret informing you that yes, Jim is in fact an ignorant fool. I mean he would have to be to be affiliated with a boorish, misogynistic, tinfoil hat wearing moon calf like Charlie Knickels.

Like seriously. Borderline Robert Main levels of repetitive rubbish.

It didn't happen.

He may have been self projecting or he may have been confused by the fact you endlessly name drop me in your promos, particularly the one someone, if not you, mentioned using an Atara doll as a masterbatory tool might have something to do with it.

Who knows, but I'm not one to judge. Masturbation is a natural part of discovering your sexuality. You do you boo, but maybe keep it private so you and other delusional idiots with absolutely nothing pertinent to say aren't put in a hard spot like this in the future.

P.S. Good luck with the Harley Quinn version of Lycana. Blue hair and tattoos....so not basic contrarian bullshit to standout.

Suck my ass, dick.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Charlie Nickles (05-26-2021), Derrick Diamond (06-19-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-02-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-26-2021)