Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Black Diaries: This is why I don't do Brunches... leads to drama n shit. (RP5)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-17-2021, 07:41 PM

[It opens up to a sunny afternoon in Baltimore, where we see Nicole and Grisslea all dolled up at this brunch spot, hanging with their girlfriends at a table, drinking mimosas and all that fancy stuff. As they were talking among themselves, John in his simple button up shirt with no mask on looked like he’d be too shy to talk to these women, so he eyes his head around the place, then Nicole looks at John with a curious look as he not drinking his mimosa.]

Nicole: Hey John, you haven’t drank your mimosa, what up with that?

JB: Not in a drinking mood today, don’t mind me and entertain your crew, don’t want to be a distraction.

Nicole: You’re not, so stop it John…

[The one of the girls see’s Nicole talking to him.]

Brunch Girl 4: Is everything okay with your friend, he seems too out of it to speak to us.

Nicole: Yeah he’s just a shy guy, it takes time to warm up to people.

Brunch Girl 5: Hey John, how do you feel about eating a girls pussy?

[John eyes widen a bit at that random question, and he twitches a little to not want to say the wrong thing, so he takes a sip of his mimosa as a way to assert himself into that question.]

JB: Well you see, I have no issues with that kinda stuff. I mean, to be honest if a guy can get this disked sucked, then why not lick the pussy clean off the bone?

[Then they all looked at him with curious eyes, and Grisslea then has a smile on her face and beams her eyes at him. Then Nicole felt wired out by that question.]

Brunch Girl 3: Yeah your right, John… I guess you have been in those trenches before, haven’t you? Because you look like a kinda guy who i would like to sit on in the bedroom.

JB: Nah, you wouldn’t want that experience with me, I might give you something you’d regret at the end of if. Let’s just say, i’m the silent but violent kinda man in the privacy of my own crib. Just your home girls Nicole and Grisslea, they know about me.

[Nicole looked like she wanted to punch him in the arm, but Grisslea does a random toasting that they all did before, and she manages to accidentally spill some of the mimosa on her mess looking dress on. She then screams slightly and she heads to the ladies room, but in the process she drags John along for some reason. Inside the big bathroom with many private stalls, she pushes him into one and locks the door.]

JB: Damn girl, you didn’t need to drag me in here like that? What’s up with you this afternoon?

Grisslea: John, I know we barely known one another, and I even had straight up ignored you intentionally prior before meeting you. You know John, ever since last time we shared you… I wanted you to give me more love and affection, not her, not Nicole.

JB: What are you talking about? I tried to keep up with you both, and you do know that i’m reaching 50 soon? I am surprised you are telling me this, in a public place like a women’s bathroom. What’s your beef against me and her?

Grisslea: While those two guys I met at the club with one of my roommates didn’t so anywhere, I felt empty.. I felt alone… so I decided to open myself up to you, John. I want you to fill me up inside…

JB: What are you implying, Gris—

[As she gets on her knees, she then pulls down his pants zipper, and pulls his pants down, she see’s his peckerwood, and she touches it. Before she could pull it out, they hear a knock on the door from one of the female patrons, who’s dying to take a piss.]

Female Patron: Anyone in this stall, I need to take a piss really badly!

Griss: No, this one is occupied at the moment. So go away, lady!

Female Patron: If you don’t finish in there in five minutes, i am going to go to the manager and tell them to take you out of it. I can’t hold it any longer!

Griss: FUCK OFF LADY, OR I WILL HAVE TO BEA—

[Griss then opens the door to see one of her friends who’s trying to pee, and she see’s her and JB in a compromising situation. Then John pulls his pants up, and leaves the bathroom to avoid the drama, then he goes back to the table, and leaves a $20 dollar bill on the table to cover for his meal and simply leaves the brunch spot.]

[Later on that day in the evening, he was back in his crib, and looking over old photographs of his wife, son, and his auntie whom he regret not being a man for. As he flipped his scrapbook of memories, his phone goes off and he see’s that he’s missed about fifteen calls from Nicole. As he slumps on the couch, he see’s that he got a Facetime call from a random number, and he answers it. He then see’s Gris who’s naked and in her bedroom playing with herself, which shocked and intrigued him at the sametime.]

JB: Uh… Grisss… uh…. did you… accidentally dialed my number, and how did you get this also?

Griss: -maons- Is this what you like John, a dirty, low bottom tier girl who wants a man like you inside of me? A girl who’s willing to prove how much she needs to whole with you?

JB: Uh…. you know what, i’ll drop this call and let you finish with yoursel—

Griss: NO… You know you want this, and I know that you want this too… just remember that the bathroom incident, is under the water. She won’t know a thing about us, John… so are you willing to pass this up?

[As she moves her phone up and down on her bodacious body with some meaty tatats to match, he licks his lip and nods his head. But he suddenly realizes that what he is doing is wrong, and he wants to cut ties with them both soon.]

JB: You know Grisslea, as much I would want to take your offer… I can’t do that, you know why?… I can’t be with you both any more, and it’s time to get with men who are in your age group. I’m rather good being by myself, and not fall for temptation like this.

[Griss then gives him the baby eyes with her lips puckerd out, as if she wanted to be sad to lure him back in.]

Griss: You don’t want me, because of Nicole right?

JB: Far from that, you both are way to extreme for me to deal with. You, on your hot girl summer slutfest… while your friend Nicole, is on her bipolar summer cuntfest. I can’t keep up, so this is the end for all three of us, so goodbye forever.

[Then he hangs up on Griss, and he places his cell phone on the table and see’s his phone blowing up from Griss through FaceTime. He ignores it, and turns on his TV to watch some “Best Of: Chronic Chris Page” and the scene fades out.]

“Two girls, one black guy, hey it happens to best of us. I could smash them both, but they are too much to handle on a bachelor but really a loner type of man around women. Nothing can compare to my now dead wife, which still haunts me till this day. Maybe it’s for the best to stay away from those crazy types and stick for a chill one, I mean I still got Tanea on speed dial. Now onto more better things, last night I watched a best of CCP in my living room, and I want to give credit where it’s due, very in-depth look into his life, trials and tribulations and the like. Will it be like a Beyond The Mat status by the end of 2021?…

The answer is no, it won’t.

Which is okay, because when you know you time has come, you want to reminisce your past mistakes, good moments you’ve had and everything in-between. But the most repeated thoughts I had about his documentary is….

Who is Chronic Chris Page?…

What does he stand for in wrestling?..

How much time did he bid on XWF?…

About two out of three of them had been explained, but one that they didn’t explain is how much did he spend time in XWF. I know, people come and go like seasons in this company, and when a new face arrives they make sure to lay in an impact, and fade away after six to twelve months when they feel like they aren’t getting some head in the higher position. Last time I checked, he showed his face here in 2019 and ran rough shot in this place on some Lance Storm type shit within three month period. He’s well regarded as a legend in his own right, and I can’t knock him for it. But here’s a thing about that…

While he had the hottest feuds, teams factions, title reigns and the works of being in the higher position; a man like me had to struggle to get ahead in this place, I had to do the dirt before I can even make headway for so long, that I forgotten who I am as a person. I told myself that I wasn’t going to worry about being the top dog, since i’m more or less the underdog of this place. I know, i’m a heel like how The Young Bucks like to play it up on BTE and TV, but unlike them I don’t need to flex my trillion dollar shoes, or get my picture taken each time, or even need to shove it down people’s throats in a jokey manner. Deep down inside, i’m just a man who just wants to have fun and beat people up for money, and if that doesn’t sell merch then I don’t give a fuck, i’m just being real and honest with you all.

Unlike Page, who’s hiding underneath his clout and his status symbol of a champion who knows his days are numbered within less then 2 days from now. He like to make people think he’s underneath him, well guess what Page, i’ve been underneath everyone since I put in work here for the past nine years, NINE FUCKING YEARS. What I mean is that in laymen terms, i’ve beaten, broken, tormented, and all the things you can image in your little bubble. I’ve been shitted on for my backstage producer work, not being able to handle title shots, or overall not being in store shelves. So who’s beneath who?…

Me, Chris… Me

You can stay silent, and rely on your powers to defeat me and have it be in your favor in that case this Wednesday. You can have that Stroke like if you are Jeff Jarret in the late 90s, you can say or do whatever it takes to screw me out of nine years of my patients, struggles, and determination for a better future for myself in this place. While you think you know it all, you don’t shit at all when you sit there waiting to drop the hammer on me, and send me away to nopesville for beating you for your title, and your credibility.

So Page, consider this as a way of letting you know about this… even if I can’t take your title, and take your place in the main event in the moon… just know that, you are dealing with a man who has nothing left to lose, and you might just see what nine years of rage has pondered towards my soul, with everything i’ve been through. I consider this match as a sign of relief as I punish you, and shut those critics who think I can’t handle a man like you. You might be the champion, but you are nothing more than a man who’s waiting to get put out of his misery, out of his own personal hell as the next victim of a cash in within few months from now, Page.

Consider yourself as poison, that I need to cure this place…”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
JimCaedus (05-19-2021), Thias Watts (05-17-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-17-2021)