Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Black Diaries: Wait A Min... Lonesome John Not Lonesome? (RP2)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-10-2021, 08:45 PM

[It opens up to a nightclub at 11PM or so in high end part of Baltimore, and we see the place all jumpy and lit n shit. Then we see three mid 20s something ladies all scouting at the club, in their best dresses and heels, all the works you can imagine. After repeated rejections from all the guys who tried to trick on em, then they happen to see John who’s dressed in his rusty metal mask, black jeans, and a black shirt standing at the wall drinking some cranberry juice, like a chill dude he be. Then all three girls see him, and they all come up to his direction and try to speak to him.]

Nicole: Hey, dude! Why you standing at the wall by yourself?

[Then JB stops sipping his juice, and he see’s three girls whom slightly resemble Lele Pons, Kylie Jenner, and one chick who could pass as Snooki’s younger niece, with all the make up and hair extensions with the tan. Then one of them is grabbing his left arm, to feel his non existent muscle.]

Grisslea: Ew, your not so muscly… you are so fat!

Nicole: Hey Gris, don’t say that to him… sorry about my friend, she’s a tad bit drunk, and can be a bit opinionated.

[JB then simply looks at them in silence, since he wasn’t looking for any issues. Then Grisslea, the snooki look a like who was shitting on his muscles, then looks at his mask and looks at his mask and she touches it and quickly checks her finger got a cut or not.]

Grisslea: Nicole, this guy’s mask is disgusting and rustic, I think I got some type of disease on my finger. We need to leave this freak alone!

[JB still in his stoic state, just ignores them as he watches on the partiers. Then the Kylie Jenner girl hears a song on the dance floor, and leaves her gal trio to dance on the floor. Then Grisslea pulls out her hand sanitizer to sanitize her hands. Then suddenly a Pauly D and a Robbie E looking dudes come up to the girls, who aren’t as pleased to see them.]

Jersey Shore Reject #1: Hey gurls, why you are around this broke bum? He don’t even have the best clothes on, even his face is hidden in his tin foil mask. Why not ditch this loser, and hang with real dudes?

Nicole: Look dude, we—

[Grisslea then starts to cop a feel on the jacked J.S. Reject, and Nicole stops her as JB simply just sips his juice in his red solo cup. For the past thirty minutes or so, he imagined the two girls as Kenzi and Ruby for some odd reason. Then the two J.S. Rejects come up to JB and one of them snatches his cup and drops it on the floor, and confront him.]

Jersey Shore Reject #1: Yo bro, why don’t you bounce outta here with your bummy looking self out of here. You can’t get girls, money, or even this million dollar rolex on my wrist!

[Then his friend is all like “Tell em’!” as he flexes his rolex on his arm. JB then rolls his eyes and walks away from them, and Nicole then follows JB to the first level of the nightclub where he was standing on the wall with his hands in his pockets, watching the clock on the wall. Nicole then tugs him on the arm, which get his eyes on her.]

Nicole: Hey there, I didn’t mean to disturb you, but I think I know you from somewhere?

JB: Where, exactly… i’m not known in the world.

Nicole: Aren’t you John Black, from the THUGS?… Didn’t you do a song with Tommy on his mixtape awhile ago?

JB: I guess so, I could be someone else who’s more relevant in the pop culture than myself. I am a nobody in the scope of the world, so if you don’t want me to bore you to death… i suggest you go back to the fifth floor to hang with your girls. I know your friend was wishing you’d pick those frat boys.

Nicole: Oh no, those guys aren’t my type. I like a guy like you, who’s pretty calm and chill, that’s why I wanted to come to you with my girls. We dealt with so many duchebags, that I gotten fed up with them for the night.

JB: Well, you are very pretty girl and shit like that, plus you kinda look like girl I fought couple a months ago in this show I did, but now I can’t remember her name. But either way, I don’t think you’d want to bother with me any longer tonight.

[Nicole then comes face to face with JB, and as soon he looks into her eyes, something sparked his interest in this younger girl. She then drags him to the dance floor, to listen to some various top 40 hits. Then after an hour or so, the DJ randomly plays Wait A Minute by P.C.D and both of them really start to have throw down. Once the song stoped playing, they head off near the entranceway to cool off.]

Nicole: I so loved that song!!… you know how to dance well.

JB: I guess so, but low key vibe with the song too. I normally don’t like to dancing in public like this, but fuck it… it’s not like i am getting any older. Also, I never got your name, what was it again?

Nicole: It’s Nicole, we should hang out sometimes in the area. Here’s my number.

[JB then pulls out his cheap looking smartphone, and she manages to put her number on his phone. Then he text her, and she pulls up her purse to see his text, and she smiles. Then it was almost 2am, and the place was closing up and people were leaving, then we see JB standing on the corner for his uber, and Nicole and her friends see him. As her two friends leave with out Nicole, with their two J.S. Rejects for the night, so Nicole just stood with him as he was waiting for his ride.]

JB: Hello once again, fellow stranger at the club, why aren’t you going back home with your latest conquest with your home girls?

Nicole: They are about to take a taxi back to our flat, so I don’t want to be around them for the night, how about I come to your place? Maybe we can get to know one another… even under the covers.

[JB then tries to keep his cool, but inside he feels like he’s about explode like a Demos’s pin attempts on Alias, then once the uber came he opens the door for her to come in and he comes in. Then they drive off back to his place, as the scene fades off.]

“I am not going to lie to you all, I can keep my cool when people start throwing shit at me, been there and done that. I’ve calmed down from all that legal court bullshit, and I don’t want set a bad example to the kids, even though I am affiliated with THUGS but with a Z at the end, like if we are from the hood or something. At first, the whole idea was some hostile takeover shit, until it turned into what I like to call, some Filthy Animals shit by the end period. But anyways on more important things, I felt alive by some Pussycat Dolls playing on the speakers. Yeah, i’m odd like that…so sue me.

You see people out there, I might have any charisma out the ass like Omega, Jim Cadeus (welcome back, loc), Alias and whole list of guys who you all know as the most over personalities in this company. I mean, just look at me… I am not out there showing my face as much to the arena, since I know no matter where we go, we’ll be detested by the marks from no end. I already can sense that, they are pissed off that I am taking on their golden boy Chronic Chris Page for his Universal Championship.

I’ll admit to you all, that I might not be as a great wrestler, talker, ass kisser, chronic weed smokin, highest caliber of records, shit stirrer like him. He’s is what a XWF Superstar should be, all fearless and a workhorse of the Bret Hart, Mr. Perfects and the likes who roam around a ring here. I mean, at one point he managed to laugh at my rebuttal before his match against RL Edgar, and I didn’t bother to comment back, since I know goons will surround him like he’s Kim Jung Un in his limo, or something to the effect of that.

I know that he’s is the definition of what an Universal Champion is, all grit, hardcore, straight shooting and whatever verbs people can come up with since I don’t feel like going on. Hell, even people are still trying to throw mud to his name just like how he threw my homie Reggie’s name out there. I won’t go deep into that, since I don’t want to break the rules of not digging up someone else’s word before it airs on TV. But what I will say is this, you Page are lucky as hell for Reggie not coming down on you, and takin your place as Champion, oops I broke the rules, oh well strike one against me.

You know what fuck it, just like how I let loose on the dance floor with a younger lady over some mid 2000s music, i’m going to let loose in this piece of my mind. Page, you want war… you got a war from a man like me, and you can claim you’ll come out unscathed as champion to fight your so called partner you turned on… wait a min, maybe he tuned on you… ahh, fuck it you both aren’t loyal like a hoe is in the corner. That belt is like a pimp, and you are the hoe that needs to let it go, and stay off the street corners, Page.

But wait, you are the workhorse as the Universal Champion…

You are the People’s Champion that these fans would want to see your blood and guts spilled in the ring…

You are the man, who might as well kiss your reign of terror goodbye, as I do my will to fight you in that cage. Pin, Submit, Escape rules don’t mean much to me… I consider this as battle to the death, to see who can walk the next few weeks from now. Hey, you might get lucky and retain over me, just so Alias or your so called friend Main is going to take your place as champion, as you start from ground zero.

Maybe, you might end up being the bWo World Champion once again for the clout and views, just so you can feel like a wannabe champion once again. But to me, this belt might mean so much to those people who had to wait, and wait, AND STILL WAIT to hold that honorable championship you have till this blessed day, Page. But the belt don’t mean much to me, I could easily pawn it off for gold chain or use as an ashtray for those who like to smoke. I kid, I kid… but yes, the title doesn’t have much baring on me as a fighter, since belts come and go on a whim, and you could be pulling that transitional belt route just to have someone else win it.

I am not sorry for not being the many XWF Superstars who cry themselves at night for not being a champion of anything, since those days of me clamoring for title shots has died within me, minus the tag belts for the shit and giggles, to me Page’s title is just nothing more then a tool to steep the competition. So Page, I won’t make any promises that I will go easy on you, since you will not have any help from your goons or hitters, just me and you in that locked cage.

You are going to see a whole twisted, dark, and demented side of me, CCP… and it might cause an outrage, outcry of a new shift in the XWF landscape, as I take you out of your element and games. This will become the Era Of The .38 Special by the end of the night on Warfare. So Page, take in my consideration that you’d be the one having ten bell salute, and not Main…by the end of it.

See you around, Chronic.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
Charlie Nickles (05-10-2021), JimCaedus (05-11-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (05-10-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-11-2021)