Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
March Madness: Round 1
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-23-2021, 11:58 PM

[Image: ggu6Zve.png]

Two words, that it's all took. Two words in English coupled with Grecian intonation trickled from melliferous lips and tongue as if Olympian nectar. Seeping into the ears of her flock, the Goddess' voice beckoned and without fail Atara Themis became the cynosure of the XWF Universe once again. Just two words, minimal effort exerted to set the world back to the way it should be. Back to what it was before and as it will be again. Her's is after all the voice of the Alpha, the obsession of gods, and the dread that rattles the core of pretenders with crowns.

Near inescapable, only the most pertinacious of wills could withstand the enchantments of her song but as resilient as they seemed, they were not impervious to it's allure. Murderous puppets of knife tongued devils, muscle bound deviants, vessels of otherworldly beings, pawns of a devil made flesh, goat fucking henchmen and even a Queen of Imps had tried to silence it. Yet her she is, still, divine beauty postured in a cockle shell throne prim and magisterial. Those two words had been rewarded to them that praised Themis but the taunting and imperious smirk that curled her lips....that was for all the bitches in the back.

"Has it been a year already Doves? It seems like just yesterday we were watching Big D auditioning for RuPaul's Drag Race and Madison Dyson single handedly causing a spike in Ben & Jerry and Kleenex sales." Atara posed halting abruptly and motioned the sign of the cross in respect.

"Time has certainly flown by, almost as fast as a Betsy Granger and Geri Vayden match...maybe not that fast but still pretty quick. Here we are though, March Madness again and boy has the field grown!"

"Doubled last years in number and star power is effin astronomical! I mean, myself and Betsy, Ned Kaye. Ned Kaye's hair and then doves...."
hands on her heart, Atara leaned back looking in the distance with a face full of exultancy. "...Sick C*nt 1 and Sick C*nt 2. My boys are back!"

"Baby Boy Blue, step mums favorite Kangaroo and sickest c*not walking Noah Jackson...and? And? AND?"
Unable to contain herself, Atara shimmied her shoulders eyes wide with excitement.

"My boyfriends baaack, and you're going to be in trouble. There's soo much to be excited about and yet...

....here I am being the Queen of Mediocre because Savannah Knightly. Minimal effort not even required. Ffs."

End
]

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-24-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-12-2021), HeavensToBetsy (02-24-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-24-2021), Shawn Warstein (02-24-2021)