Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Operation: Fuck JB (RP 2)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-10-2021, 10:49 PM

[The scene opens up to a bunch of women in their mid to late 50s, standing around at a local park in the afternoon, where they hold the mixtape of Tommy’s and they tosses them all on the ground. They all managed to stomp on them, and they all cheered over it. JB see’s this a few miles away while he was walking down, and he manages to get confronted by some of them as he was walking. The one of them tugs him by his arm, and JB turns to look at them.]

JB: Hey watch it lady, i’m just trying to make my daily walk on my fit bit app.

Karen #1: Oh no, so sorry, not! You and you're two hoodlums are corrupted the youth with this music. Just the other day, my daughter referenced about getting her toes sucked, and she was scared! What do you have to say about that?

JB: I have nothing to say about that, go ask T himself.

Karen #8: Who is this T guy?

JB: Man, if you guys have issues with the mixtape… confront the man himself, I got nothing to say to y’all. Now let me go in peace, please.

[JB then tries to walk away, but then this Bertha Faye looking woman blocks his way, and she stares at him. Then they all circle around him, and JB clenched his fist, but he cooled him down. Then the leader of the Karen tribe, then slaps him in the face with the tape, and JB was visibly pissed off from it.]

JB: What the hell lady, you know I can beat your white ass for harassing me. Why are you giving me a hard time over what he said on the song?

Karen #1: It’s not that mostly… you and your homies as you call them, need to be held accountable. This music you three are promoting is not good, and you need to be ashamed of yourself. So this is why we had to confront you on it.

JB: Well lady, there’s not much else I can do on that. If you want to ban us or me, then so be it… it’s not like they gonna give a damn about me or thugs. So cancel me, and let me be.

[Then JB walks away from the Karen’s/Mom’s and then later on, he then stops by at a local coffee shop to get some water and a biscuit to eat on, after he gotten his stuff he headed outside to eat at the designed table, as he sat down he ends up seeing some few teenaged girls with the mixtape on their hands. As they came up to him, he was drinking his water, then stops to pay attention to them.]

JB: What you young ladies want from a guy like me?

Teen Girl #2: Like I SOOO WANT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM YOU …

Teen Girl #5: Nah, I rather get Tommy or Reggie to sign mines instead, this guy wasn’t good on the tracks that he was on.

[JB then nods his head at the second girl’s request, and he signs it and hands it back to her. Then the fifth teen girl just comes up to him, and hands her copy of the tape to him, but after he heard talk shit around her friends, he refused to sign it.]

JB: Sorry, I can’t right now, i’m busy trying to enjoy the sunshine. Maybe next time, i’ll put on contact with Tommy or Reggie, who we’re better then I.

[Then the fifth teen girl walks off, being angry of being blown off by JB then about two more teens in their uniforms, comes up to him and they pull their shirts up for him to sign on their boobs, but due to him not tryin to get cops on him, he shakes his head no at them.]

JB: Oh no no no… can’t do that, I am not trying to get in trouble outchea y’ah feel me?

Teen Uniform Girl #2: No, we want you to sign on our chest, you know you want too!

JB: Hell n— I mean, no girls… I can’t be doing that to minors, as much as you like my work on this mixtape, we don’t need to discuss this any further now run along.

[Then the first teen girl in the uniform, then takes his hand and have him cop a feel. As she was smiling, some undercover paparazzi guy who was about mere fifteen feet away from his direction, is taking pictures of him fondling on the girl’s boobs. Then JB spots him immediately, and stop what he was doing. He then tells the girls to fuck off, and he wanted to chase the pap guy but ignored it, and stayed at his seat.]

Fast forward..

[It was almost 9pm at night, and he was at home watching some TV, as he flipped on the channel he stumbles upon the news of the whole Anti-THUGS mixtape rally, and he also seen the same girl who made him feel on her padded bra was seen among them. Then the girl started shedding tears as she speaks to the camera.]

Teen Uniform Girl #1: That black man molested me in public, I told him to stop… but he didn’t! I ran home, and told my mother about it, and she’s said that he should be in jail. He’s a vile man, and he doesn’t deserve to pollute the world with his music and his mere presents as a black man!

[Then she pulls herself back, and her mother comes on the camera, mean mugging like a mug and furious in her red eyes.]

Mother Of The Accuser: JOHN BLACK… YOU AREN’T EVER GOING TO LET THIS DOWN! WE ARE GOING TO SUE YOU AND YOUR PALS FOR MOLESTATION AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT TO MY DAUGHTER, CYNTHA WATSON!

[Then they both leave the camera, and they cut back to the studio, JB immediately turns off the TV out of rage. Then he screams onto of his lungs over it, then he gets up to walk around to calm himself down. Then he rubs his forehead, and he pulls out his house phone to call Mr. Wiggins, which he happens to pick up the phone.]

JB: Yo, Wiggins… I got a problem.

Mr. Wiggins: What’s the problem, John?

JB: This girl on the news I claimed I molested and sexually harassed her in broad daylight, now she’s at an Anti-THUGS rally with her mom threaten to sue me. I’m pissed off!

Mr. Wiggins: Calm down John, when me and Tommy get back from LA and Italy we’ll all discuss on how we should move forward with this case, just take it easy tonight John, i’ll call you back later on.

JB: Alright man, later.

[JB then hangs up the phone, and he simply heads to his room to sleep it off, as the scene cuts off.]

“Look, I know that people don’t like to listen to what rappers what they have to say, and I hereby state that I am not a fucking rapper neither is Reggie, we are simply just a vocal instrument with Tommy. When we recorded this shit, it was all for fun, and i didn’t expect that it would cause an uproar like this. Now, I get mothers and Karen’s giving me shit over lines and telling me that i’m poisoning the youth?

Fuck that shit, they need to be held accountable with what their kids listen to, and if they want to diss the tape fine with me, but if you decide to act like I am the villain… I guess they can put the blame on the black man like me, which is fine by me. But I am not going to stand accused for molesting and sexual harassment charges… and I told the girls no, but one of them made do it. I told them hell no, but they didn’t listen to me… fine, but now i’m public enemy now.

Fuck this shit, if I have to fight to fight then I don’t have a choice in the manner. So to the critics, look at yourselves in the mirror and ask… “Am I Victim Shaming, over misunderstandings?”… “Am I being a piece of shit over simple things?”… but you all won’t do that, and accuse and cancel for the sake of canceling.

Now, as much I hate to bring up my opponents, all I can is say that you are dealing with even more of a pissed off JB, so if I go too far in the match stay the fuck away from me, if you don’t want to die! I am dealing with so much shit, that I will not be safe and a decent work rate person to deal with in this match. Since it’s going to be a massacre, I will make sure nobody in this opener be spared away from seeing their blood being shaded in the ring.

To Stroyteller… 1, 2, 3 me?

Sure, when you gonna be sent back to the territories and indies in a bodybag my friend. Yeah yeah, i don’t care about your criticism about me not winning titles, or winning big main event matches, or even being called a loser by the likes of you and half the damn fucking roster. You might be the one who I shall reign my rage up on in this match this coming Saturday, i’ll end your career on a footnote with a message that says… “Storyteller is dead, the end” if you dare, to even come close to me.

To Geri, Jim, Claude… and to the world…

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10432393]

I don’t care about this match any more, once I make em all bleed red, i’ll be glad to leave Philly with a sense of pride that I made an effort to care about this match, as the four of these poor souls gonna feel the wrath of a black rage. So, fuck you all!”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Dolly Waters (02-11-2021)