Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 01:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im nothing but a joke to yall
TDO Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2021, 10:52 AM

now i already deleted Xwf99 discord, and now i want to delete this account so i dont have to deal with the bull shit, the stupidity, bullying, villafying, and the downward trening this place is going. Where can i go and do that?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2021, 11:05 AM

Drez -

I don't know what the issue here is. All you have done since "returning" is make nasty comments to people, downvote everything, and trash me personally or the fed as a whole.

What do you want?

Do you want to be here? If so, be here.

Do you want to go away?

If so, go away.

But yes, if you want to just linger and make shitposts, I'm going to "villafy" you.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-29-2021, 11:07 AM

(01-29-2021, 10:52 AM)TDO Said: now i already deleted Xwf99 discord, and now i want to delete this account so i dont have to deal with the bull shit, the stupidity, bullying, villafying, and the downward trening this place is going. Where can i go and do that?

Drezdin my man, what's going on with you?

First you were on top of things, now you are pretty much just saying "fuk XWF!" over what? People talking shit about your character or something like that?... man, i wanted to have faith in your abilities to not blur the lines between reality and fiction and just work on doing you.

Look, I was in the same postion as you... deleted my discord (now i'm back on it)... felt like dog shit when unknown kin'folk worked themsevles in a shoot about a match i've written... and other negative shit i've dealt with. Did I want to turn my back on XWF many times... hell yes... but i always told myself to just roll with the punches and embrace it.

If you feel like this site is going to give you issues, then you need to simply log off and maybe set up a website blocker to block the site, and move along. Unless, you want to go down like Peter or Shane... then go ahead, but my advise is not go that route if you feel like you are a joke.

But what do I know?... if you want to leave, then leave if you can't take the heat here.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
B.O.B. D (01-29-2021)
R.L. Edgar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2021, 11:40 AM

I think you should take this anger and roll it in character into a little heel run.

I thought that was what you were doing anyway.

I hadn’t noticed anyone being anything but nice to you.

[Image: nSPgiDy.png]
-Thank you for the banner Atara Themis-

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
April 2021 RP Of The Month Still Waters Run Deep
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes R.L. Edgar's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-29-2021)
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-29-2021, 12:01 PM

(01-29-2021, 11:40 AM)R.L. Edgar Said: I think you should take this anger and roll it in character into a little heel run.

I thought that was what you were doing anyway.

I hadn’t noticed anyone being anything but nice to you.

Most definitely RL. This is the best course of action.

As for Drez saying this place is trending downward? Tell me another fed, besides here and EWC that runs this many shows with this much activity
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brooke Hernandez's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-29-2021)
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-29-2021, 04:22 PM

Anyone want to be nice and give me the XWF Discord so that I can be bullied

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-29-2021)
Hawaiian Hardhead Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2021, 05:41 PM

[Image: oApESmu.jpg]

2x "Black" Hart Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TDO Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2021, 09:19 PM

Lets see here.....When a "fearless leader" Is taking over the reigns from another, that "fearless leader", one would think that he(or she) would embrace going forward, embrace what ever lies ahead. Or at the very least think of ways to incorporate the old and new to see what happens.
A leader should listen, respect others, do what is right, not make excuses, not turn a blind eye, creating a place of fun and wanting to be here, not screwing people over, and so on. But some where along the lines that never happened.
Vinny, what you said, its not hard to when all i see is bull shit, toxicity, shitting on people, fucked up rule(s), bullying, blaming, villafying people, screwing over people, blaming, and not giving a shit, and so on.
Vinny, it aaaaallllllllllllll stars with you and the staff.
With that being said, this is what I've seen so far is what im seeing and what the sources told me what they saw.

Titles:Holy fucking shit why are we STILL holding on to these titles? Including the 24/7? Good god the feddaweight, Xtreme, heart, and even though the 24/7 is a brief case, those titles long ago shoulda gotten rid of. They've served there perpouse.
As a matter of fact, we now have an anarchy title and a startlight title.
WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!!! Not only that it doesnt fit, those titles we don't need muchless now.
I mean the other titles i didn't mentioned, should of gotten a face lift a looooooooooooong time ago.
Yet it never happened, we are STILL keeping them and the look.

IdeasConfusedimply put, any ideas that i come up with or if anybody else comes up with an idea, i honest to god we don't see or hear anything from it. And if we do see or hear anything from it, its just one and done and move. I mean why not have a royal rumble, a kotr, a xwf version of wwe's cyber Sunday, see more ppvs. Or what about just have savage or warfare as the main shows and have anarchy as the preshow to the ppv. Some to spruce up the place.
Its the same ole same ole shit here.
To me right there, it shows that we are to big of a pussy. Literally.

People getting screwed over length of promos, part 1: Now ill admit that some the promos that are a decent size are pretty good and deserve to win. BUT...but a lot of those promos that are 12 hour documentation, dont necessarily need to be that long are just flat are boarding as fuck. On the other hand, those promos that are like short and to the point are far better. I can understand that it took 2 days, but anything longer is good god a waste of time,
The people getting screwed over part comes in where is the inconsistentcy of who wins. Or the lack of who should of won.
Take barney green or what ever his name is for example. He goes into anarchy does a damn good promo and gets screwed over by someone else who didn't do as good as he did. Or What warfare and savage? He goes there, does the same thing there and again gets screwed over by someone who took a week to do the promo and hasn't done as good as barney has. Im in that same that same boat. I couldn't even put out a fucking promo when half of your team either forgot, no showed, or when at the last second your team puts one in at the last second. And when especially the other team didn't do a promo WELL AFTER THE DEADLINE. Yet the staff let it fly. Cause of that, I got replaced by the oomp loompa super hero muppet reject Robbie bourbon. Someone that yall knew that is was a awful idea. What happened on that night huh? He caused MY TEAM THE MATCH. And he to got fucked in loosing loosing the title he held.
Hell i STILL remember the time where some dumb fuck and i would promo for a match all of that went to hell when all of a sudden he quits the xwf, quits out in the middle a
Length of promos, and leaves without out any explanation why. Not one thing was done about it to where the management didn't give a flying shit.

part 2Confusedimply put, im pretty sure there such a thing called if there is a cap to how long the promos are, then if its longer then what the cap is, it should be cut at the cap. Cause as i scroll done, it looks like it exceeds the cap.

People:now lets talk about the people that ive noticed. Starting with Gilly. now i know that he can be something else, i also know that hes one of the sweetest And the nicest dudes around. But what ever he did or said that gardered his firing, why the fuck it took so long. Though on the other hand, to treat him like him like that and the situation was pure poppy to.
Reno, that poor bastard. What ever had happened to him to quit an snap, his career is over faster then his career began. Talking about not having a career.
Look shane . Holy shit balls! What the fuck he do to get treated or look like a criminal? I mean yeah hes done some questionable stuff during his reign, but some one put his all and his heart in the best way possible, then geall of a sudden gets treated like the way he is now, like what in the fuck. Reno as well.
Dylan and soldier, i dont know them personally, but i would love to know what yall did to them to snap and leave.
What about bourbon, centurion, dong, graves, or even bilbo. Them and others who've beennhere since needs to be getting rid of or if not be fired. Live the titles, they served their perpouse.
Its beyond me why we're still onto something that we dont need anymore.

Bizarre shit: this also goes along the lines of what i was talking about earlier another way people getting screwed over. Appearently there was a rule in the xwf that when you opt in, who face someone who literally forgets to then make this pathetic excuse of an apology why. Or gets put up against someone who didn't opted and looses. Thats not bizarre, thats uncalled-for and stupid.

Not giving a shit/ not listening:this is personal to me in that when someone sees something, steps up, or speaks out on something like im doing now, itll just get tossed aside as if it mean anything or itll just get turned a blind eye. For the love god, when we see something, speak out on something, or stand up for something, it wont hurt for once in your life to at the very least rip of the vagina, surgically stitch on a pair of balls and a dick and listen as if it yall do actually give a shit. As if it actually does matter.

Last but not least, xwf as a whole and fun:what ever in the fuck happened to this place. I mean if only the original owner and ceo of this place saw what it has become and see it, whom ever that would that be would be disgusted. I mean from my my first stent here, all i saw was screwing over, not giving a shit, turning a blinded to almost anything, and so on. I knew that was appearent because it happened way way way even before my first ever match. And it continued from there on. And the moment i came back, there was toxicity, bullying, vilafying people, treating them(who ever it is ) as if what ever they did was a crime. Even blaming people. HOW IN THE FLY BLUE FUCK IS THAT ACCEPTABLE. And because of what i endured personally here in my time, and what other people endure here personally in their time, theres no fun here anymore. Yall might think that theres fun here, but thats only because yall arnt looking at it from another perspective or a set of eyes.

Conclusion:what i said was from the heart, the truth, the reality, and with a massive amount of salt. I dont expect yall to care or give a shit about what i said. I know for a fact that theres already some responsed to my first post. I know that cause to me your defending this place and management. Defending something that doesn't need to be defended. All we are is just way to sensitive. I also know that that once what ive said gets posted, itll just be written off as if it didn't happened.
So with all that being said, i here by quit the xwf99 and delete my account.

~eric scott bastiaanse aka drezdin~
Hate Post Like Post
Hawaiian Hardhead Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2021, 09:29 PM

For the record I doubt Jon would give much of a shit given he really hasn't since before the Reboot.

[Image: oApESmu.jpg]

2x "Black" Hart Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hawaiian Hardhead's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-30-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-29-2021, 10:18 PM

Did Drez just say we should kick a bunch of people out of the fed for no reason cause he doesn't like them? Lol, that's pretty ironic, right?

Also pretty sure soldier still hangs around, lol.

Man I don't really have a stake in this beef but you're kinda coming off like a dick.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-29-2021, 11:22 PM

Perhaps your criticisms would be taken more seriously if they were coherent.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(01-30-2021), ALIAS (01-30-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-30-2021)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

01-30-2021, 05:08 AM

[Image: sbNvc7F.jpg]

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), Griffin MacAlister (01-30-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-30-2021, 05:33 AM

Look, Drez. I like you, think you're a good dude, but I feel like you're blowing a lot of shit out of proportion. No one hated Vinnie, Theo and Maddy more than me, but honestly, they're not bad dudes and it took a shit situation for me to understand that.

Shane's not a good person. Didn't he start this whole thing? This whole 'making me a joke' thing with you? I could be wrong, but I could've sworn he started doing this as a joke about your promos.

I know you're a good dude, but on the whole? Shane and Peter aren't. Both are toxic human beings. With Peter, it's just how he views *everyone*. Shane is an asshole, through and through. I liked him once, then he just made it very difficult for me to like him ever again.

You got your feelings, you're entitled to them, and I wish we could help you see the truth, but I fear at this point, you wouldn't accept it, because it'd be brought to you by someone else who knows the truth and helps shows it to you. I wasn't all there when everything happened. Some were. Ask around, but the general consensus is that Shane is a fucking asshole and maybe he's a good guy to you, but to us, he's someone who tried to destroy this site several times. Ruin our hard work. Fuck him, dude. It's time to realize how toxic that dude is.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2021, 05:58 AM

Honestly I’m new here and don’t know a lot about the past history, though I am learning. I don’t understand how you can go on a long rant saying titles should be dropped and people be let go when you haven’t been here. The 24 7 titles are fun to mess with and the Shooting Star is one of the highest titles there is now thanks to a stellar women’s division, which I’m proud to be a part of. If you left, great, grand, wonderful. If you stay please respect those who are here I have been fedding for a long time and this place feels like home.
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-30-2021, 06:42 AM

Okay. I'll try and go through this and give you some direct feedback, Drez.

Quote:Lets see here.....When a "fearless leader" Is taking over the reigns from another, that "fearless leader", one would think that he(or she) would embrace going forward, embrace what ever lies ahead. Or at the very least think of ways to incorporate the old and new to see what happens.
A leader should listen, respect others, do what is right, not make excuses, not turn a blind eye, creating a place of fun and wanting to be here, not screwing people over, and so on. But some where along the lines that never happened.
Vinny, what you said, its not hard to when all i see is bull shit, toxicity, shitting on people, fucked up rule(s), bullying, blaming, villafying people, screwing over people, blaming, and not giving a shit, and so on.
Vinny, it aaaaallllllllllllll stars with you and the staff.
With that being said, this is what I've seen so far is what im seeing and what the sources told me what they saw.

I'm not sure how we could have "incorporated the old and new" any better than we have. I have essentially been overseeing everything that happens in this place since 2016-ish. Shane left the fed ownership/management entirely almost two years ago. We kept a lot of the same ideas (the X-Treme Title has had the same rules, basically forever), shows, titles, PPV concepts, etc. We introduced new ones. Added tweaks here and there. Changed some things here and there. What you see right now is a hybrid of the old and new.

Also, fuck your "source."

Quote:Titles:Holy fucking shit why are we STILL holding on to these titles? Including the 24/7? Good god the feddaweight, Xtreme, heart, and even though the 24/7 is a brief case, those titles long ago shoulda gotten rid of. They've served there perpouse.
As a matter of fact, we now have an anarchy title and a startlight title.
WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!!! Not only that it doesnt fit, those titles we don't need muchless now.
I mean the other titles i didn't mentioned, should of gotten a face lift a looooooooooooong time ago.
Yet it never happened, we are STILL keeping them and the look.

We have three active shows. Each one has a title that goes along with it, as well as the "big titles" (X-Treme and Universal) over them all. We have a tag title, because of course we do. The Shooting Star was added as a concept to see if it flew - it was requested BY the roleplayers.

The 24/7, which you know we are dicussing ways to change those because you posted in that thread, are going to be evolved.

Every single title has been tweaked over the last couple years. Either with newer belt design or little rule adjustments to keep things interesting. The SS comes built in with a Uni shot. The TV Title had something similar to go along with it back when Savage was a weekly show, but it never got used so we scrapped it. I added the ability to get your own belt design as the Uni champ, as well as retained the "old school" unlimited RP rules for it. I added the Internet Title as an angled aspect for efedders who prefer that sort of thing. There is something for everyone, which is the point.

Which ones do you want to change or get rid of? Why?

Quote:IdeasConfusedimply put, any ideas that i come up with or if anybody else comes up with an idea, i honest to god we don't see or hear anything from it. And if we do see or hear anything from it, its just one and done and move. I mean why not have a royal rumble, a kotr, a xwf version of wwe's cyber Sunday, see more ppvs. Or what about just have savage or warfare as the main shows and have anarchy as the preshow to the ppv. Some to spruce up the place.
Its the same ole same ole shit here.
To me right there, it shows that we are to big of a pussy. Literally.

What?

You have never come to me with any ideas. Ever. We have had battle royals/rumbles. We have KOTR. We have various PPVs that we use/rotate regularly. No idea what this is about.

Quote:People getting screwed over length of promos, part 1: Now ill admit that some the promos that are a decent size are pretty good and deserve to win. BUT...but a lot of those promos that are 12 hour documentation, dont necessarily need to be that long are just flat are boarding as fuck. On the other hand, those promos that are like short and to the point are far better. I can understand that it took 2 days, but anything longer is good god a waste of time,
The people getting screwed over part comes in where is the inconsistentcy of who wins. Or the lack of who should of won.
Take barney green or what ever his name is for example. He goes into anarchy does a damn good promo and gets screwed over by someone else who didn't do as good as he did. Or What warfare and savage? He goes there, does the same thing there and again gets screwed over by someone who took a week to do the promo and hasn't done as good as barney has. Im in that same that same boat. I couldn't even put out a fucking promo when half of your team either forgot, no showed, or when at the last second your team puts one in at the last second. And when especially the other team didn't do a promo WELL AFTER THE DEADLINE. Yet the staff let it fly. Cause of that, I got replaced by the oomp loompa super hero muppet reject Robbie bourbon. Someone that yall knew that is was a awful idea. What happened on that night huh? He caused MY TEAM THE MATCH. And he to got fucked in loosing loosing the title he held.
Hell i STILL remember the time where some dumb fuck and i would promo for a match all of that went to hell when all of a sudden he quits the xwf, quits out in the middle a
Length of promos, and leaves without out any explanation why. Not one thing was done about it to where the management didn't give a flying shit.

part 2Confusedimply put, im pretty sure there such a thing called if there is a cap to how long the promos are, then if its longer then what the cap is, it should be cut at the cap. Cause as i scroll done, it looks like it exceeds the cap.

Are you asking why we don't put word limits on the RPs? Because we do. That was my idea. We added word limits and RP amount limits, slightly different for each show, which allows people to use the format they prefer. You're welcome, I came up with all of that, not the last guy. Other than Uni PPV matches or matches by request, the most any RP is going to be is 3K. The most total RPs from anyone for any normal match is going to be 3. Again, you are very welcome. You think you lost to some that were over the limit? Show me.

Please show me the promo Barney Green did that was better than his opponent's. I like Barney a lot. I personally asked him to get back into things. I personally asked the BOB guys to get him more involved. I personally ran a storyline where he beat MY ass to help him look good. I've given him main event slots as well as PPV title shots LIKE HE HAS THIS WEEKEND.

I don't know what team you are talking about. Show me the match and th teams and the result and I can tell you what I think or what happened. Guarantee you though, every single person in this fed would pick Robbie Bourbon as a teammate before they would pick you. 100% of the time, unless Robbie died.

As for "why didn't you do something when someone quit and left me hanging" - WTF do you want us to do about that? Just give you a win instead?

Quote:People:now lets talk about the people that ive noticed. Starting with Gilly. now i know that he can be something else, i also know that hes one of the sweetest And the nicest dudes around. But what ever he did or said that gardered his firing, why the fuck it took so long. Though on the other hand, to treat him like him like that and the situation was pure poppy to.
Reno, that poor bastard. What ever had happened to him to quit an snap, his career is over faster then his career began. Talking about not having a career.
Look shane . Holy shit balls! What the fuck he do to get treated or look like a criminal? I mean yeah hes done some questionable stuff during his reign, but some one put his all and his heart in the best way possible, then geall of a sudden gets treated like the way he is now, like what in the fuck. Reno as well.
Dylan and soldier, i dont know them personally, but i would love to know what yall did to them to snap and leave.
What about bourbon, centurion, dong, graves, or even bilbo. Them and others who've beennhere since needs to be getting rid of or if not be fired. Live the titles, they served their perpouse.
Its beyond me why we're still onto something that we dont need anymore.

Bizarre shit: this also goes along the lines of what i was talking about earlier another way people getting screwed over. Appearently there was a rule in the xwf that when you opt in, who face someone who literally forgets to then make this pathetic excuse of an apology why. Or gets put up against someone who didn't opted and looses. Thats not bizarre, thats uncalled-for and stupid.

Gilly was banned for numerous reasons, and I have not said a word about him to bash him publicly or anything of the sort. Same with Shane. Show me anywhere where I am "treating him like a criminal?" The place is better off without them around. Meanwhile, we are getting YouTube videos made mocking us and putting IRL names and faces out there, we are getting our website attacked, our list ranking messed with, etc. Not to mention just straight up plagiarized. So... what are WE doing that is so wrong?

As far as Reno? Fuck Gabe Reno. Gabe Reno is a piece of dog shit that won't come all the way out of the dog's asshole. Gabe Reno tried to get me fired from my job in real life. Gabe Reno posted pictures of my children online. Gabe Reno could die of dick cancer and I'd think he got off too lightly. You wanna hang with Reno? Fuck off and do it.

Dylan and Soldier were never banned or removed in any way. Dylan is actively RPing in the fed right now as RL Edgar. He posted a final Dolly Waters promo not too long ago. WTF are you talking about?

Funny you mention Dong as needing to go. Dong was Shane. So - you're welcome, again.

No idea what that last bit was about, try again.

Quote:Not giving a shit/ not listening:this is personal to me in that when someone sees something, steps up, or speaks out on something like im doing now, itll just get tossed aside as if it mean anything or itll just get turned a blind eye. For the love god, when we see something, speak out on something, or stand up for something, it wont hurt for once in your life to at the very least rip of the vagina, surgically stitch on a pair of balls and a dick and listen as if it yall do actually give a shit. As if it actually does matter.

I do not think there has ever been anyone who brought something up that got ignored or tossed aside. I'm taking time to answer this entire thing right now even though most of it is simply just wrong.

Again - what did you ever come to me about? Other than just random complaining about "this sucks" or something like that? We have added RP rules to make things more stable and fair. We have changed things up when the RPers wanted us to enough. We are always asking for ideas and for feedback. What are you talking about?

Quote:Last but not least, xwf as a whole and fun:what ever in the fuck happened to this place. I mean if only the original owner and ceo of this place saw what it has become and see it, whom ever that would that be would be disgusted. I mean from my my first stent here, all i saw was screwing over, not giving a shit, turning a blinded to almost anything, and so on. I knew that was appearent because it happened way way way even before my first ever match. And it continued from there on. And the moment i came back, there was toxicity, bullying, vilafying people, treating them(who ever it is ) as if what ever they did was a crime. Even blaming people. HOW IN THE FLY BLUE FUCK IS THAT ACCEPTABLE. And because of what i endured personally here in my time, and what other people endure here personally in their time, theres no fun here anymore. Yall might think that theres fun here, but thats only because yall arnt looking at it from another perspective or a set of eyes.

You're saying things were bad when you joined? When you joined I wasn't in charge of it. You're upset that the guy who WAS in charge is no longer here. Doesn't make a lot of sense, bud.

What torture have you endured, Drez? Who bullied you? Who did anything to you? I remember distinctly when you needed IRL help a while back, we tried to get you that IRL help. If you think it's "bullying" to lose efed matches, then your priorities are just messed up. I would like you to show me ANY promo of yours that should have won and didn't. Please find me that promo. I would love to see it.

Lots of people are having fun here. We have over 50 RPs for our current show. 50! Probably will end up with nearly 80 or so by the end of the day, since people always dump a lot of work on the last day of a show. YOU haven't had any fun because YOU have not participated.

That's your fault, not mine.

Quote:Conclusion:what i said was from the heart, the truth, the reality, and with a massive amount of salt. I dont expect yall to care or give a shit about what i said. I know for a fact that theres already some responsed to my first post. I know that cause to me your defending this place and management. Defending something that doesn't need to be defended. All we are is just way to sensitive. I also know that that once what ive said gets posted, itll just be written off as if it didn't happened.

Bye.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), Chris Page (01-30-2021), Corey Smith (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021), Ned Kaye (02-05-2021), Oliver Danielson (01-31-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-30-2021), Theo Pryce (01-30-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-30-2021, 07:03 AM

I'm very new here, and as such, have really no say in the past and what went down so I will not touch on that. I just figure as one of the newbies, I can at least offer my perspective on a few things that you listed from where I stand.

Promos. I am one of those that put out long pieces of work. I am very story based, and if I get rolling, it can go much longer than most word limits. This is why I always opt into Warfare, because its what I like. If someone doesnt want to read it all, thats fine. If someone doesnt like my supernatural subject matter, or wont touch my stuff because of the length, thats also fine. As for length winning, its Warfare and with no limits, the longer written has the better opportunity to get more points in, and gain the upper hand. Same goes if one reaches a cap and the other does half or whatever. Also, judging is based on whoever is doing it. What you think is the better piece of work might completely differ to my own, simply due to taste and what we eye as whats most important about it.

What I really go for is if the story captures me, if I want to know more, if I could picture it in my head. Is it funny? Are the points concise or just a jumble of words? Thats what I like and would look for. Someone else might put other items far above that. And so, depending on who judges you get differing results.

As for nothing changing... I was in a fed for many years and I stayed because it was comfortable. I liked knowing how things worked and what to expect. I didnt feel it had to change all that much. Fast forward 14 years later, Im knocking the rust off in this fed thats a very different animal from what I am used to. I am adapting, and growing. Point being, for those of us that are new, its not all old hat here for us. Its fresh and exciting still. So theres a little give and take there, some of the older members might be staying because they enjoy what it is and dont think it needs a lot of change.

I have put out some of my best pieces here, and never won. I dont feel like I was screwed, I feel like there were little things that were not stacked in my favor.

As a whole, when you get this many people and personalities there is bound to be drama and fighting sometimes. I choose to stay out as much as I can, but I just wanted to offer up some of my opinions on what was relevant to me. I have no issues with anyone here otherwise.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lycana's post:
Oliver Danielson (01-31-2021), Theo Pryce (01-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-30-2021)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-30-2021, 07:39 AM

I think Lycana touched on something that I did not express very well in my reply to Drez.

Yes, Warfare RPs are unlimited word count. However, opting in to Warfare is optional. You don't HAVE to be in an unlimited word count match. You can spend all your time on Savage or on Anarchy if you want. In no circumstance is anyone forced into an unlimited word count scenario, other than if they are challenging for the Universal Title.

The entire point of each show having those differences is so that there's something for everyone.

We originally had Warfare as every two weeks and Savage as every week - because we wanted to have those two different options of RP time out there for people. Over time, though, more and more people wanted it to all just be every two weeks - so we changed it!

Because we listen!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021), Theo Pryce (01-30-2021)
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2021, 08:45 AM

Yeah, I can say with full sincerity the only bullying I witnessed was from you, mister. When you, out of nowhere, hit 'dislike' on an Arkin Blackwater rp. I seen it and was like who the fuck is TDO? I literally, had zero clue that you were Drez, till now. So what's up with that, why did you feel the need to shit on my material? C'mon bully, fess up. This seems like the pot is calling the kettle black.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-30-2021, 09:16 AM

I think we need more belts, bring back the Mexican & Canadian titles

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
Ruby (01-30-2021), Theo Pryce (01-30-2021)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-30-2021, 09:31 AM

(01-29-2021, 09:19 PM)TDO Said: .

[Image: ezgif-5-687b54f716a6.gif]

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-30-2021, 09:53 AM

(01-30-2021, 08:45 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: Yeah, I can say with full sincerity the only bullying I witnessed was from you, mister. When you, out of nowhere, hit 'dislike' on an Arkin Blackwater rp. I seen it and was like who the fuck is TDO? I literally, had zero clue that you were Drez, till now. So what's up with that, why did you feel the need to shit on my material? C'mon bully, fess up. This seems like the pot is calling the kettle black.

Yeah I’m pretty sure I got my first ever hate from him too and I had no idea why.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Marf's post:
Arkin Blackwater (01-30-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021)
Arkin Blackwater Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-30-2021, 10:05 AM

Yeah, it makes zero sense.

[Image: Jf45rce.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-30-2021, 10:48 AM

(01-30-2021, 09:31 AM)Miss Fury (Graves) Said:

Dude wanted YOU banned...I've never heard anyone say a negative thing about you ever. But Drez hates you for some reason. Maybe you flip flopped on him one too many times. Flip flopper.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Arkin Blackwater (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-30-2021, 10:57 AM

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4818247]

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-30-2021, 11:12 AM

(01-30-2021, 10:48 AM)Theo Pryce Said:

Dude wanted YOU banned...I've never heard anyone say a negative thing about you ever. But Drez hates you for some reason. Maybe you flip flopped on him one too many times. Flip flopper.

My Graves Twitter said something negative about Alinity back when she was tossing cats and staging nip slips. He's never forgiven me.

It's okay tho, he still likes VV!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-30-2021)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-30-2021, 12:04 PM

Damn you Graves!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14963090]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mr. Oz (01-30-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-30-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-30-2021, 01:43 PM

People have been bringing up the hates they've received instead of likes from him.

Most of us did NOTHING to you Drez, yet you're disliking people's shit for what fucking reason, dude? You're talking about bullying and shit like that, but what does all that say about you?

Most of us have treated you well. I have treated you well. We have our arguments, but I still thought of you as a cool dude. Yet I get hate boners, they got hate boners. Why the fuck would you treat us like shit when some of these players don't even know you yet they still got disliked and for what was the reasoning? Did you think that you should be a complete and utter douchebag to people like Peter? Always hating people's promos because apparently only HE was allowed to have likes on his promos, so you figure you'll carry on the tradition?

I'm done dude. I'm done being nice. I'm done trying to be nice. You're being an asshole to a lot of people for no reason. I don't know who told you to do this, either Shane or Peter, but they've completely twisted you as a person man, and I can't watch it anymore.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-30-2021, 02:03 PM

(01-30-2021, 08:45 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: Yeah, I can say with full sincerity the only bullying I witnessed was from you, mister. When you, out of nowhere, hit 'dislike' on an Arkin Blackwater rp. I seen it and was like who the fuck is TDO? I literally, had zero clue that you were Drez, till now. So what's up with that, why did you feel the need to shit on my material? C'mon bully, fess up. This seems like the pot is calling the kettle black.

The dude just hit the hate button on me writing an rp about my wife having a fucking miscarriage. That’s pretty low, even for bullying.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-30-2021, 02:14 PM

So, seeing people discuss hates, I feel this is a good time to reassure everyone that my hates towards in character post are always a reflection of my character, not me. Likes I'm more wishy washy with, they can be IC or OOC. Consider likes and hates as, I actually read your rp and liked it enough (or disliked!!!) to leave a response, not I hate you. If you get both at the same time you're doing real good. lol

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), Lycana (01-30-2021), Marf (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
Arkin Blackwater (01-30-2021), Tula Kealiʻi (01-30-2021)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Online
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-30-2021, 02:43 PM

Why do I have a feeling he misspelled his last name?

Also not sure if his rant was the best promo he's ever cut or just TL;DR.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Arkin Blackwater (01-30-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-30-2021, 03:09 PM

(01-30-2021, 02:43 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said:

Why do I have a feeling he misspelled his last name?

Also not sure if his rant was the best promo he's ever cut or just TL;DR.

Pffft, anyone can do a shoot. See RVD ECW One Night Stand 2

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-30-2021), Mr. Oz (01-30-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-30-2021)