Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Operation: ....Love Ash Quinn (RP1)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-30-2020, 03:34 PM

[The scene opens up to see a person in a suit, inside his lavish crib, with other people naked cooking, boiling water over a stove top. Then we see some people putting the white stuff in packages near the operation. Then we see the man in the suit, simply named D’evil, over seeing his people; then about ten minutes later he see’s a Pookie like guy, who is in his dirty white shirt and jeans with one shoe on his left foot, who was all giddy over getting the package from D’evil.]

D’evil: Listen to me carefully, you need to pass it along to Mr. Biggs down the street in 23rd and 89th street in B-More, you got that?

Funkie: Ye-ye-YEA I got you… when do I need to drop off the package?

D’evil: You need to drop off the package at preciously at 3PM today. He needs to have it by then, so he can give some to his customers.

Funkie: Don’t Mr. Biggs owe you some money from last tim—

[D’evil slaps him in the face out of anger. Funkie then hold his cheek, as he is handed the brown bag full of the Ash Quinn he needed to give to Mr. Biggs.]

D’evil: It’s already 12:30pm, you need to head out now before I bust a cap in your drug addicted brain of yours, and leave your body in a ditch.

Funkie: I don’t got a car, in fact, how the hell am I gonna get to that street…SINCE WE LIVE FAR FRO—

[D’evil smacks him in the face again, as if to say Funkie isn’t listening to him. Then Funkie holds the brown bag of some white girl substance, and heads off for a long journey to B-More. About three hours later, Funkie manages to get to the location, but due to him being late Mr Biggs rolls up to him, and pulls his window down to berate him.]

Mr. Biggs: Man, don’t you know I got some bitches waiting to try this product? I’ve been waiting for you at the corner for about two hours! I could have just left you, and you won’t get the money.

Funkie: Sir, i— i— couldn— couldn’t get here on time.. due to uh.. shit… uh..

Mr. Biggs: What?…. I don’t have all day.

Funkie: The train was takin— takin to long so I ha-ha -HAD to wait. So do you want the pro-pro-PRODUCT or not?

[Mr. Biggs then gets the back from Funkie, and opens it to see the Ash Quinn, as it’s wrapped tightly. Then he pulls one out, and uses his pinky nail to open a gash of it, and sorts some of it. Then Funkie looks both way on the street for any cops lurking around, in fear of getting in trouble.]

Funkie: L-L-Look man, are you gon-gon-gonna buy this shit or what?

Mr. Biggs: Chill, junkie boy, I want to taste the product first. How much is for the whole thing?

Funkie: two gs

Mr. Biggs: Two Gs?…. fuck i could easily gotten that shit from that satanist dude from down the street, for $250.

Funkie: IF you do— don’t want it, then give it back to me, so I can han it byke to my boss, D’evil. He told me to meet you here an—

[Then popo came to the scene, and Mr. Biggs drives off, leaving behind the drugs in Funkie’s hand. Then Funkie ran off with the drugs into an alleyway, then about fifteen minutes later, Funkie was hiding underneath JB’s car where he parked to go to the supermarket. Then JB pops open the trunk to place his stuff in, and locks it up. Then he opens his car door, and starts his engine, but he see’s Funkie sliding out from it, banging his door. He rolls down the window too speak to him.]

JB: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHAT YOU DOIN UNDA MA CAR?

Funkie: I had to evade da da po po…

JB: What po po?

Funkie: I was here on a drug r—ru—run today fo fo… my…uh… boss… D’evil.

JB: Come again… you know what, fuck off my car, i’m not in the mood. Let me leave, or else I will have to run you over in this parking lot.

Funkie: Don’t do-do that… do you want some of this Quinn shit?… it’s it’s top of the line.. st-stuff that anyone can try.

JB: I don’t do drugs nor buy from people like you, but you said something that interest me… you said Quinn right?

Funkie: Yeah, it’s the Ash Quinn… pure white shit, that even the D’evil would approve on.

[JB then takes the brown bag, and see’s the package of it with a label with her face on it, then JB inspect one of the package and see’s an address to D’evils crib. JB takes his time to look at it, then he puts the Quinn back in the brown bag and hands it back to him. Funkie then leans on his door, as if he wanted a ride back to the place.]

Funkie: Look i don’t ask fo fo fo much but uh… can take me back to the place?

JB: No, I don’t give ride to strangers. Find someone else take you back there.

Funkie: Alrigh alright fine…can you take me to the train station then?

JB: Fine.

[Funkie gets into the passenger side, and JB drives away from the market. Time passes, and Funkie get out of his car to head to the train station as JB fixes his driver mirror, but he noticed something off. He see’s a man in a hoodie with a knife in his hand, he came close to Funkie and he stabbed him in the back for twenty minutes. Then JB pulls out his Uzi out from under his passenger chair, and heads out to aim for the assailant.]

JB: YOU MOTHERFU—

[The assailant runs off with the brown bag, and JB stands over the stabbed Funkie. JB looked worried as people started to circle around them, and JB kneels and lift Funkie by his head. As he was spitting out blood, JB tries to hold back his tears.]

JB: You anit dyin on me, keep your eyes open for fuck sakes!

Funkie: ….oh… oh… am i dyin? I don’t want to die, John… please help me.

JB: How do you know my name?… How do you—-

Funkie: … kill the d’ev—-

[Funkie then closes his eyes, and passes on to the afterlife as JB starts to shed a tear over a man who he didn’t know. Then the cops come to the station and evacuated everyone away, including JB. Then he looks at Funkie in a body bag, and he hurries off into his car with his uzi in hand. He then drives off away from the scene. Half past five o’clock, we see JB sitting on a rooftop near a store drinking his sorrows away with a 40oz bottle.]

“Why am I upset over some guy I just met? How I got involved with this black on black crime shit? All over some drug that these people are raving about, Ash Quinn this, Ash Quinn that… oh man, it’s a sickness from within they are all in the rage about. That address though, one day i might pay visit to that son of a bitch who’s polluting our people, its not like the cops are going to do anything since I know that leader, has some dirty cops on the payroll just like the last group i’ve dealt with in Canada.

Am I hero?

Am I savior?

No I am not, i’m just a mere man who just want justice and peace in the world; but that isn’t reality for most of us. That’s a fair ideal to be equal, and clean… but that isn’t what we all want to see. We want root for the villain, and boo the good person in our way, just so we can live through those bad people, to feel like we are in good hands.

Would I Kill to kill those who want to kill for the thrill?

That’s up to whomever may think about me, and what they think of me is not much of my concern. I am no saint, i am no hero, just a plain guy who’s just want to fight for what is right. Now, I have a chance to fight against the man who they call D’evil the in these streets… but not him directly, but the person who he slaps his packages on, and slings to the addicted…

Ash Quinn

With a name like that, no wonder why he can make people addicted to her by proxy. He gives people that feel of the thrill, and make their left hand itch as they either freebase or snort it up their noses… or even worse inject it in their arms and doze off. But since I can’t beat the package of the white shit, I can only beat up the main person inspired by this name choice he’s chosen.”

[Then he manages to pull out a picture of Ash Quinn out of his pocket, and looks at picture of her. Then he shows it to the camera, then he places it beside the 40oz.]

“I have enough history with her that can last a lifetime, first… she decided to not take the cake, then second… she made me felt like a terrible person for not letting her partner Halocen know that Tommy was going to break her fucking ankle in the producer’s chair… third, she is affiliated with the left hand, and that’s no good in the hood. She’s a bad influence to those that idolize her, and her every steps she takes into decay.

You see Ash, you and I are meant to be fighting for the greater good in this world, and I finally can put you through a table, and have those splinters be all over your back and your left hand, you’ll end up as a porcupine by the end of the night. I’ll be proud to say I took one one of many many MANY members of the Left Hand starting with you Ash.

YOU are going to be a victim of a circumstance, that you won’t understand. As you lollygag yourself into believing you are soulja at war for the Left Hand, when you aren’t anything more than a P.O.W in a Vietnam camp of the misguided souls in the line of duty. I won’t say I am afraid to go all out against you this coming Saturday, as we ring into the new year.

One of my resolutions… is to beat the member of Left Hand, and to turn them into chum for the sharks to eat in the Ocean. That will be fulfilled by the end against you Ash, this may not be over….

But i’m getting started rock the foundation of this company once again, starting with you… my little arch nemesis… heat seeking missile of annoyance…. the little girl who gotten her image slapped onto those packages in the brown bag. The one who i am going to show, that there is more to life than raising your left hand and call out others who aren’t on your level.

Ash Quinn…. protect ya neck, i’m coming break the tables with no sweat this next few Saturdays from now.”

[Then the scene cuts off with an image of the Ash Quinn cocaine stacked to the table, which break in half due to the weight of the stuff. It finally fades to black.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
B.O.B. D (12-30-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-30-2020), Theo Pryce (01-09-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate John_Black's post!
Lycana (12-30-2020), nope (12-30-2020)