Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 12:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PPV High Stakes 05/25/13 (pt. 3)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-26-2013, 08:05 PM

Hour 3

For the United States and Television Titles
Mr. Satellite ©
vs.
Sebastian Duke ©

For the European Title
Nightmare
vs.
The Senator ©

For the Tag Team Titles
Bryce & Zayne Vyper
vs.
Mister Mystery & Peter Gilmour ©
vs.
The Crimson Knights

Before we continue on into the show, we go to the ring where Jim Ross is standing with a microphone next to a podium which is holding two XWF Superstar of the Month trophies.

JIM ROSS: ”Ladies and gentlemen before we kick off this second hour of High Stakes, we want to take an opportunity to recognize two superstars who have impressed us so much that they have earned the title 'Superstar of the Month.' Now tonight we'll be giving out two trophies. One for the month of March and one for the month of April. First, we will present the April Superstar of the Month. And then I'm told we have a special treat in store for the March winner. So ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you the winner of the XWF Superstar of the Month for April... The Senator John Samuels!"

Samuels enters the stage condescendingly waving to the fans as Stars and Stripes Forever plays. The lights flash red, white and blue as he struts down to the ring. He stops at the bottom, is thrown a plastic baby from the stands. He smiles, kisses the baby and throws him back into the stands. Making his way up the stairs, stops and holds his hand over his heart and closes his eyes for a moment before entering the ring.

JOHN SAMUELS: ”"Of course I am. You'll get a speech once they announce that I'm the superstar of the year."

John Samuels takes his trophy and heads back up the ramp.

JIM ROSS: ”Once again, congratulations John Samuels...And now, ladies and gentlemen, the March Superstar of the Month for the month of March... JOHN MADISON!"

"Last" by Nine Inch Nails plays as John Madison walks out on stage wearing the King of the XWF crown. For this occasion he's dressed in a gray cashmere suit. He and John Samuels walk past each other without acknowledgement or eye contact.

John Madison steps through the ropes and grabs his trophy. The response from the audience is pretty positive which surprises him.

JOHN MADISON: ”I know that no one really gives a crap about what I have to say about this trophy. You're more concerned with the crown that I'm wearing on my head. I guess some people-- including John Samuels-- are upset that I don't come around here to defend this crown. Well, I have an explanation for you all. To be honest, I haven't been impressed by anything going on around here since Gauntlet City. Just look at the state of competition here.

Mister Mystery has been dwindling ever since he lost to me in the gauntlet, and is on his way out just like I said he'd be. Neonero is nowhere to be seen which is another prediction that I made during Gauntlet City. Donathan vanished before he even had a chance to lose to me. Mark Flynn and Angelus are suddenly gone.

You guys in the back can make up whatever excuses you want for those men or try to take credit for my work. But everyone knows that those men that I just named off are on the decline or gone because I put them in that position. It happened to Feder, Slater, Tax, and Page when I won War Games last year. And guess what? It happened again.

But let's talk about something else.

I've been sitting at home bored lately. I would watch these XWF TV shows but ever since Shove-It got reduced I just haven't been interested in what's going on. Nobody is doing anything. It's just thrown together junk.

And who do they blame? Me because they say that I refuse to defend my crown.

Well that's a lame excuse. I've had an open challenge going for almost two months now. Here's the footage:

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=2139

And no one has answered.

Whatever.

Since no one wants to step up then the open challenge is OFF. No one has the balls to answer my challenge and no one has the balls to call me out. They just complain.

You don't believe me? Come on-- I JUST walked past John Samuels and he didn't have the balls to confront me. He didn't even have the balls to take the microphone from JR and call me out. After all that mess he talked during the week, he doesn't have the balls to face me.

So until some GM pulls their head out of their ass and comes up with something interesting, I'm not gonna do shit for this place. Find me a worthy opponent and I'll come back. But until then, I'm done. I'm taking this trophy and this crown and I'm going home since no one in that locker room has any motivation.

Paul and Wallace: fix your lackluster roster and I'll come back and do a match.

Bye."

March Superstar of the Month: John Madison
April Superstar of the Month: John Samuels

And with that, John Madison leaves the ring with his crown and trophy as the cheers turn into thunderous boos.

Bryce & Zayne Vyper
vs.
Mr. Mystery © & Peter Gilmour ©
vs.
Crimson Knights (Crimson Cobra & Knightmask)

Three Way Horrific Caged House of Hell Match

For the XWF Tag Team Titles

JIM ROSS: ”Well, ladies and gentleman…here we are at long awaited three way battle for the tag-team titles! And no, you are not seeing double…and no…our stage crew didn’t screw up."

XAVIER REIGNS: No to all of the above. "

JIM ROSS: ”What you see before you…is a structure for the first match of its kind…and hopefully, if there’s any humanity in the XWF upper-brass, the last. This is a Horrific Caged House of Hell match…a creation of the demented mind of reigning tag-team champion, Peter Gilmour. This ain’t your daddy’s wrestling match, folks. Look close…and you’ll see the ring is littered with weapons…baseball bats, kendo sticks, steel chairs, bricks, brass knuckles, sledgehammers…ladders...and over that ring, as you see, is a cage that, when lowered, will entrap within it all six contestants. And beyond that cage…is another four-sized cage. The contestants will have to break through the first cage…and the first member of a team to escape from the outer cage, either by climbing out or through the door…will be the winner of this…well, I hesitate to call it a wrestling match folks…this contest."

XAVIER REIGNS: It is a wrestling match, Ross! It’s not about Lou Thesz trading holds with Karl Gotch for two out of three falls anymore Jimmy! These ain’t the days where the threat of a closed fist strike was enough to shock the crowd and get the referee into a fit! Who ever went for a pin-fall in a street fight? Muggers don’t give up once you hold them down for three seconds…and they won’t leave you alone once you make them politely tap to a submission. This is the real deal, Rossy-boy! Six men enter…and if someone happens to make it out in one piece…then him and his buddy are winner."

JIM ROSS: ”And what if nobody makes it out, Xavier? What then? Did you think about that? Do you think Shane in his infinite wisdom, considered that possibility?"

XAVIER REIGNS: In that case, I guess we’re gonna have a front seat to XWF history, Jimmy!"

JIM ROSS: ”Well, speaking of history, Mister Mystery and Peter Gilmour’s reign as tag-team champions has certainly been historic. Together, they’ve crushed all challengers…but now, that reign may be in doubt. Recently, rumors are swirling that Mister Mystery’s indestructibility was due to powerful performance enhancers fed him by former manager, Donathan de Sade. Reports are that he’s no longer taking these substances, which he may not have even known he was being fed in the first place…and as a result, is experiencing a rapid decline of his physical state."

XAVIER REIGNS: "Yeah, looks like Mister Mystery was a phony from the get-go. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was too chicken to show for this match. Without his steroids, or venom or super soldier serum or whatever, he probably can’t fight his way out of a paper bag. Looks like all those fans that jumped on his bandwagon were even dumber than the average KnightMask fan...which would make them dumber than particularly stupid 8 year olds, if you were wondering."

As if to confirm, Reigns’ statement, the camera pans to a group of screaming children in the front row, wearing KnightMask paraphernalia. The child closest to the camera is wearing a KnightMask duplicate mask.

JIM ROSS: ”With all due respect, Mr. Reigns, those fans are the ones that keep you employed. "

Xavier Reigins: "No, no they don’t. Their parents keep me employed, in the case of KnightMask fans. And in the case of Mystery fans…? Actually, it would also be their parents. Only the Mystery fans live in the basement rather than on the first floor."

JIM ROSS: ”Speaking of KnightMask, here is the masked submission-master himelf…and, is he coming to the ring alone…? His partner, the high-flying adrenaline junkie, Crimson Cobra, the man that once left him wheel-chair bound following a singles match, seems nowhere to be found!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "I guess Cobra chickened out. Maybe he’s not so different from Mister Mystery. Heck, maybe his supply of juice ran out as well…so he decided to bail!"

JIM ROSS: ”What the heck--? At the top of the ramp…KnightMask is being assaulted by Zayne Vyper and The Xtremist Bryce…! And as if two on one wasn’t long enough odds, it looks like Bryce’s girlfriend, Sophia Sanchez, has decided to join in on the action. Bryce is no stranger to stacking the odds of course…this being the man that until recently wouldn’t go anywhere without the accompaniment of his team of hired bodyguards…"

Bryce attempts a hurricanrana on KnightMask, but the 185-pound grappler counters with a power-bomb. Following the momentum of the slam, KnightMask rolls through, feet-first, right towards Zayne Vyper, whom he ensnares in a head-scissors, subsequently tossing the fanged grappler headlong into Sophia Sanchez. Even as Vyper works his way back to his feet, KnightMask springs upon him, locking him up with a side-headlock. As soon as Vyper begins to fight the headlock, KnightMask switches to the move he was setting up all along…a jumping leg-scissors. KnightMask lands with Vyper’s leg already ensnared in a knee-bar. However, as he works to finish the submission hold, a recovered Bryce leaps into a somersault leg-drop, landing with laser-like precision upon KnightMask’s head.

With KnightMask stunned, Bryce signals for Sophia Sanchez to head to the back, while the two go about the task of reducing KnightMask into a bloody stain on the ramp.

JIM ROSS: ”What in the name of--! Some great force just hurled Sophia Sanchez the length of the ramp, to land at the foot of the ring, dazed and confused…what in the world could be strong enough to knock somebody that far…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: Its…its, who is that…? Its some huge, muscular Jewish guy with a long, gray beard and a whole lot of anger! Well, I do recognize the guy next to him, I think…its Peter Gilmour…right? I mean, it looks like Peter Gilmour…though I don’t recall the last time I saw Gilmour’s eyes glow like a couple of Christmas lights…"

JIM ROSS: ”I’m going to take a wild guess and say…that’s Mister Mystery next to Gilmour…! There aren’t too many people built like they were carved out of the side of a mountain…and fewer people that are strong enough to throw someone around 20 feet…though to Sanchez’s credit, there are also aren’t many women that could survive that kind of trip…"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Peter Gilmour gives Zayne Vyper a boot to the stomach and sets him up for what I believe may be that infamous jumping pile-driver of his…Bryce is looking to run interference…but Mystery—if that’s who that huge caveman looking guy is—intercepts him with a hellacious clothesline!"

JIM ROSS: ”Zayne Vyper just interrupted Gilmour’s dreams of a pile-driver on the steel ramp by travelling down south with a shot to the you-know-what…and now he’s taking some liberties with those educated feet of his...he spins into a heel-kick to Gilmour’s temple…and the big man drops! Vyper raises his hands aloft in celebration…only to turn around…into a clothesline from our graybeard giant! KnightMask is back up on his feet…but not for long! The bearded man now mows him down with a clothesline as well! He’s got KnightMask by the throat…he’s yelling something about payback time for the electrocution…Mister Mystery was electrocuted by thousands of watts when he missed a spear against KnightMask and went into our control booth…so this is an unmasked Mister Mystery we’re seeing here tonight!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Pure conjecture Ross, pure conjecture! I think Mister Mystery is probably in some hole in the wall bar, drowning his sorrows in some girly cocktail and cowering in fear of the bouncers."

JIM ROSS: ”Well, if you don’t accept that’s Mister Mystery…its all irrelevant to KnightMask, who is on the verge of having the live squeezed out of him by the man’s vice-grip on his—what, who….who is that, up there, in the rafters…? That’s…that’s…KnightMask’s tag-team partner, Crimson Cobra…! What is he doing up there, for the love of all that’s--?"

XAVIER REIGNS: "It looks like security are approaching him up there…they’re trying to catch before he does anything crazy like…jump…"

Reigns voice trails off as Crimson Cobra leaps from the rafters, to plummet down towards the entrance ramp.

JIM ROSS: ”I knew he was a risk-taker…I knew he was crazy…but this…this is…wait, KnightMask just pried Mystery’s hand from his through with the wrench of a wristlock…and now he’s back-flipping clear…Mystery looks up, to see Crimson Cobra falling like lightning down from the Heavens…he nails Mystery…with a Red Fang press from the rafters…! And Mystery…Mystery…Mystery is hurt! Crimson Cobra has stunned Mister Mystery…by leaping from the rafters…all the way down to the entrance…he has stunned Mister Mystery! Cobra and KnightMask slam their forearms together…and then they turn back to back…no resting on their laurels, no basking in the glory of what Cobra just did…there isn’t time, in this chaotic brawl of a match…that still hasn’t officially begun…! But now Zayne Vyper is back up…he cuts through the air with a side-kick aimed at KnightMask…but the masked grappler somersaults over the blow, landing behind Vyper to—"

XAVIER REIGNS: "To nothing! Soon as he lands, Vyper wheels around, nailing him with a spinning hook kick! KnightMask goes tumbling down the ramp…leaving Crimson alone to contend with Gilmour, Bryce and Vyper…! "

JIM ROSS: ”Bryce and Cobra square off…Bryce has always fancied himself the master of the shooting star-press, it looks like maybe he thinks he has something to prove now, in the aftermath of Crimson Cobra’s Red Fang variation going on record as the highest elevation shooting star-press in the history of the game, as far as I am aware!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Vyper goes after Gilmour…he’s putting his lightning fast kicks to some more use…there’s another side-kick, shades of Bruce Lee…but Gilmour sidesteps…the man is faster than he looks…and catches him in a standing cradle, before twisting around and slamming him onto the steel!"

JIM ROSS: ”It’s called a side-winder suplex, Xavier…and nobody does it better than Peter Gilmour! Bryce goes for a cross-body on Crimson Cobra…Cobra has it scouted, drops beneath Bryce’s path…and its Peter Gilmour who catches Bryce…mid-air…he spins him around, so that Bryce is suddenly draped across his shoulders…leaps…and falls at an angle so that Bryce is driven head-first onto the steel of the ramp…! Its Cobra and Gilmour facing off now…they’re trading punches, but it is not an even exchange…Crimson picking off most of Gilmour’s offense and landing some accurate counters…Gilmour’s backing up…and, his eyes just flashed red….and in the same instant, Gilmour lashed out with an almost inhumanly fast Yakuza kick! Cobra’s stunned…Gilmour’s moving in, no, he’s moving up, into the air…and onto his head…courtesy of a German suplex by KnightMask, showing shades of Karl Gotch here…and there’s another…and yet another…KnightMask has a vice-like waistlock on Gilmour…and he’s suplexing him all the way down the ramp…they’re finally at the ring…KnightMask rolls Gilmour in…Mystery’s back on his feet now, amazingly enough…and he’s barreling down to join Gilmour in the ring…Gilmour not in a good place, after taking at least 10 consecutive German suplexes from KnightMask…"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Cobra racing to the ring as well now…and Bryce and Vyper are following in hot pursuit…everyone’s in the cage now…at last…and their dropping around the stars…enclosing them in…so that there’s no escape, no retreat…"

JIM ROSS: ”Wait, what’s this…? Sophia Sanchez just threw something to Bryce…whatever it was, Bryce just threw it in the face of Crimson Cobra…Cobra looks to be blinded…and Vyper and Bryce deliver a tandem clothesline to the high-flier…knocking him back just as the inner cage has come down…locking Cobra out of the action…and leaving KnightMask alone….! Now the outer cage has come down as well…Cobra is caught between the cages…forced to long on, right outside the inner cage…as KnightMask fights alone…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Gilmour pounds KnightMask in the corner…then Irish-whips him en route to Mister Mystery’s waiting clutches…"

JIM ROSS: ”Mystery—and it looks like we’re finally in agreement that this bearded behemoth is indeed none other than Mister Mystery--launches into the infamous Secret Spear…but KnightMask sails over Mystery, locks his arms about the bigger man’s waist as he’s still mid-air…and lifts Mystery into a gut-wrench slam even as he lands! It’s the flying squirrel, the move made famous by Olympic Greco-Roman wrestler Ellis Coleman! KnightMask capitalizes on the move, seizing a Kimura on Mister Mystery and swiftly making the smooth transition into the short-arm scissor…that classic staple submission hold of so many Golden Age greats…from Lou Thesz, to Ed Lewis...it looks to the untrained eye much like a basic arm-bar…but what’s happening, is that the arm is forced, by the pressure of the attackers legs, to close around the blade of the forearm…which could either lead to the breaking of the arm…or the destruction of the bicep!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Looks like Mystery isn’t too impressed by the history of the move…or by its technical intricacies…! He just simply stands up, with KnightMask still applying the short-arm scissor…sticks his arm out…he holds it out, while Gilmour…"

JIM ROSS: ”For the love of God…Gilmour’s got a sledgehammer…he’s winding up…Vyper and Bryce are simply watching…Crimson Cobra is trapped outside the inner cage…helpless to stop it…Gilmour nails KnightMask with a sledgehammer--!"

XAVIER REIGNS: Batter up--!"

JIM ROSS: ”Wait, KnightMask released the hold at the last second…dropping to the canvas…and Gilmour instead, struck his own partner, full in the face…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Mystery’s down again…the old Mister Mystery would’ve shrugged that sledgehammer off…I mean, he ate sledgehammers for breakfast…! Was his mask like Sampson’s hair…? Get rid of it and Hasta la Vista superhuman strength…? I guess it’d make sense…I mean, he does appear to be Jewish and all…"

JIM ROSS: ”Xavier, you’re a moron. Vyper and Bryce seem to just be sitting back now as Gilmour and KnightMask exchange blows in the middle of the ring…Gilmour’s 80-pound size advantage telling on KnightMask…out of nowhere, KnightMask flips over Gilmour, Spiderman-like…lands behind him…jumps on Gilmour’s shoulders for a Victory roll…takes him over…but instead of a pin…pops into a knee-bar…! As KnightMask hyper-extends his leg…Gilmour reaches for the nearest of the many foreign objects littered about the ring…which happens to be a very large brick…which he smashes down onto KnightMask, freeing himself of the hold…Gilmour pounds the submission expert again and again, while Crimson tries in futility to somehow, some way, break into the inner cage and come to his partner’s aid…Mister Mystery is back up now…he’s climbing the turnbuckle…Gilmour seems to have KnightMask set up for a piledriver…Mystery leaps off, Gilmour executes his infamous jumping pile-driver, aided by a top-rope spike from Mystery…! KnightMask, God help him, is out cold…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Those weird red eyes of Gilmour are pulsing now…they’re less eyes, than two twin beacons…Gilmour’s got a crowbar…Mystery, for his part, has found a gigantic war hammer, right out of Conan the Barbarian….and it looks like they plan on beating the unconscious KnightMask to death with their weapons….! Meanwhile, Vyper and Bryce…have found toys of their own…a pair of brass knuckles in Vyper’s case…and for Bryce, a wooden cane. It looks like all four men might temporarily join together to beat KnightMask into the next life…and Cobra, well, Cobra seems to have stopped even trying to get into the inner cage…his eyes are closed…like he’s just serenely meditating…whoah, what is that thing….?"

JIM ROSS: ”Somehow, some way…Crimson Cobra’s pet cobra…has slipped through the links of the inner cage…I don’t know where it came from…but its slithered in front of KnightMask….and its hissing a warning to the other four wrestlers…its guarding over Crimson Cobra’s partner…almost as if it had been willed there by Cobra himself…as if…the meditation he was engaging in, somehow accomplished the summoning of his snake…as insane as that may sound…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: As Mystery and Gilmour are focused on the comatose KnightMask’s hissing cobra guardian, Vyper and Bryce suddenly produce…are those tasers….? They just tasered Mysteryn and Gilmour! This was the moment they’ve been waiting for…they bided their time like two snakes in the grass…and when the moment was ripe…they struck! But wait…look at Crimson Cobra…! Not that his pet snake has secured KnightMask’s safety, Crimson Cobra is free to scale the outer cage…! The tables are turned…now its Vyper and Bryce who are trapped…and forced to watch, as Crimson Cobra takes home the victory…! Bryce and Vyper have begun working desperately to break through the inner cage, working on it with pliers they found amongst the piles of weaponry…but the cage isn’t giving…and Crimson Cobra…he’s up at the top of the outer cage now…!"

JIM ROSS: ”He’s at the finish line…but he ain’t crossing it! He’s standing there…taking in the crowd…Vyper and Bryce don’t seem to be getting anywhere with those pliers…but they might want to concern themselves with what’s behind them…chemically enhanced or not…looks like Mister Mystery is still tougher than a Texas sheriff!"

Mystery grabs Vyper and Bryce’s heads and smashes them together like two symbols, before hurling them back the length of the ring. He grips the cage with his bare hands and strains."[/color]

JIM ROSS: ”Steel pliers couldn’t do it…but Mister Mystery’s has just ripped through the inner cage in a matter of seconds…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: Maybe it wasn’t the steroids after all….! "

JIM ROSS: ”Or maybe…giving Mystery steroids…is like spitting into the ocean…or throwing a match into a blazing wildfire…"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Gilmour just sat up…! Those red eyes of his are glowing again…and he’s got that dark, inhuman…"

JIM ROSS: ”I think the word is unholy, Xavier…"

XAVIER REIGNS: "That unholy look in them…!"

JIM ROSS: ”Gilmour just grabbed the cobra that was guarding KnightMask...as if Gilmour—or whatever it is that’s inside of him--had no fear of its venom…!
Just as Gilmour is poised to crush the head of the snake within his hand, a gloved hand seizes his wrist, forcing him to drop the serpent. Its work accomplished, the snake slithers off faster than the eye can follow."

XAVIER REIGNS: "KnightMask just re-entered the frey…! He hooks Gilmour’s leg with his own, goes for a Russian leg-sweep on the tag-champ…the bigger man blocks it…only for KnightMask to reverse his direction, rolling now towards Gilmour’s feet, taking him right over…and landing…with Gilmour’s legs bound up, hostage to…the Goridan Leg-Knot…! Named for that ancient knot that couldn’t be untied, this leg entanglement is virtually inescapable…once your legs are caught in it…you’re opponent has license to break your legs…or tickle your toes until you die laughing!"

JIM ROSS: ”KnightMask just crossed Gilmour’s legs together…he’s got him in the Knight Lock…! An Achilles lock is bad enough, but this one is using Gilmour’s own shin as a substitute for KnightMask’s forearm…he’s cutting into Gilmour’s Achilles with the King of Wrestling’s own shin…and folks, that’s a whole lot like taking a knife and cutting into your tendon…it hurts!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Yeah, but looks like all he’s getting from Gilmour is a sort of half-constipated expression…Gilmour feels around…he’s got a crowbar….!"

JIM ROSS: ”Gilmour is beating KnightMask like a dog…but KnightMask isn’t relinquishing his grip on Gilmour’s legs….! He’s hanging onto it like a pitbull…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Look, up on top of the outer cage…Sophia Sanchez is battling it out with Crimson Cobra…! And…wait, Bryce’s bodyguards—I thought Duke destroyed them—they’re scaling up the side of the cage! They’re trying to stop Cobra from leaving the cage at all costs…but somehow, I don’t think Cobra was planning on leaving anyway!"

JIM ROSS: ”Mystery has climbed through the hole he opened up on the cage…he’s about to start climbing himself…but Zane Vyper has recovered…he’s jumped onto Mystery’s back, he’s choking him with a chain! What’s that he’s screaming…?"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Something about…death to all cheaters…? That’s right…Vyper’s father…the legendary Zayne Shaw…was barred from MMA when it was discovered that for his entire career…from start to finish…he’d been abusing steroids! Just as its recently come to light that Mystery may have been chemically enhanced by Donathan De Sade…!"

JIM ROSS: ”Mystery plucks Vyper off of his back and slams him to the ground…he’s on top of him now, reigning down on him with fists the size of granite blocks…fists that are, quite possibly…of all the weapons we’ve seen utilized, crowbars, cobras…well, Mystery’s fists might be deadlier than all of them! Its an avalanche of fists on Vyper…but in his fury, Mystery failed to think about the fact that he was inside of Vyper’s guard…or that from that guard, he can secure The Serpent’s Fangs triangle choke quicker than the blink of an eye…! He’s choking Mister Mystery…but its not enough for him…he’s overcome with hatred…all the hate he harbors for his father is being channeled now…as he’s got Mystery trapped within the bowels of the triangle choke…he produces a pair of knuckle-dusters…and begins to pound upon his head, even as his legs squeeze the life from him…! Vyper…truly is…a viper!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "The guy’s a nut is what he is…he’s screaming “Die father, die!” at Mystery…Mystery doesn’t even look like his dad…!"

JIM ROSS: ”Meanwhile, atop the outer cage, Sophia Sanchez and Crimson Cobra are balanced on it with cat-like balance…Sophia comes at Crimson with a super-kick…Crimson blocks the kick…and sends her plummeting off the cage and to the ground with a high kick of his own…! I think he was reluctant to strike her, but she left him little choice! Head Body Guard 1 has reached the top of the cage…and Crimson sends him to join Sophia with a kick to the head…and as Heady Body Guard falls down, he strikesk the other three…sending them all crashing to the bottom of the outer cage…unconscious…! Now…what’s Cobra going to do…? Is he going to descend the cage and claim victory…?"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Red Fang shooting star press….! Off the top of the cage…down onto Zayne Vyper and Mister Mystery….! Is he insane…? He could’ve brought home the gold, right then and there…!"

JIM ROSS: ”I don’t think its Crimson Cobra’s style…or KnightMask…to look for the easy way out…they want to win this by outfighting their opponents, not by shenanigans! "

XAVIER REIGNS: "Well, looks like Cobra’s kamikaze style has destroyed himself…Mystery…and Vyper…! None of them are moving in that pile of bodies…"

JIM ROSS: ”Back in the ring…it looks like Gilmour has finally passed out from the pain of the Knight Lock submission hold…but he beat KnightMask so ferociously with that crowbar, that KnightMask’s ruby quartz vizor’s got more cracks in it than a Detroit freeway…KnightMask, somehow, some way…is on his feet…staggering towards the whole that Mystery opened up in the inner cage…"

XAVIER REIGNS: Gilmour just sat up…! He’s back up…! He spins KnightMask around…he scoops him up in a cradle…and then drops to a knee, bringing KnightMask spine first onto the knee…! He gets up…but…he collapses back down! Gilmour cannot walk…! Gilmour just destroyed KnightMask with that last move…but KnightMask has destroyed his legs with the KnightLock…!"

JIM ROSS: ”Everyone…everyone is down…except one man…! The Xtremist…Bryce….! He’s scrambling out of the hole…he’s scaling the cage…he’s at the top…and he turns back around…and leaps into the air...somersaulting…into an elbow-drop…onto the pile of Cobra, Mystery and Vyper….! Somersault elbow-drop from the top of the cage by the Xtremist…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "But like the serpent he’s named for…Cobra extricated himself from the pile at the last possible instant…! Driven on by…by, well, I don’t know what…is it chi, is it will-power…? Whatever it is…Crimson Cobra’s up…and he just made sure that Zayne Vyper is staying down, pulling the dazed wrestler to his feet…and well, it looks like he got him with a standing guillotine choke...into a DDT…! Mister Mystery’s stirring…and Crimson Cobra nails him with a Shining Wizard…!"

JIM ROSS: ”And now, only now…Crimson Cobra sets off to scale the cage again…perhaps finally having satisfied the dictates of his personal code of honor…!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "I don’t know…he might just be climbing so that he can go flying off one more time…that guy is crazy!"

JIM ROSS: ”Crimson Cobra is scaling that cage like someone that learned to climb before he learned to walk…"

XAVIER REIGNS: "But wait, Mystery…Mystery…is up again! Somehow, some way…he’s back on his feet…he’s grabbing the outer cage…and he's climbing up after Cobra…"

JIM ROSS: ”Hurry Cobra! Climb that cage as fast you can, boy! Mystery makes it to the top just as Cobra swings his body over the top and to the outside. Mystery grabs Cobra by the shoulder. It's now Mystery and Cobra at the top of the cage. Mystery is on the inside wall and Cobra is on the outside wall. Cobra just has to free himself from Mystery's grasp and fall to the floor."

XAVIER REIGNS: "That cage has gotta be 20 feet tall, JR. I don't think Cobra will survive a fall like that!"

JIM ROSS: ”Mystery is throwing punch after punch, the big man is relentless... but wait... oh my God, Cobra is just staring at Mystery! The punches are having little to no effect on this kid. I can't believe what I'm seeing."

XAVIER REIGNS: "How the hell is he withstanding that abuse from Mystery? No one has ever taken a Mystery punch like that before!"

JIM ROSS: ”Cobra is actually laughing in Mystery's face after each punch! The big man doesn't know what to think. He hesitates, and Cobra catches him with a left hook! Mystery is teetering. Cobra gives Mystery a headbutt and Mystery is only able to hang on with one hand!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Mystery nooooo, what the hell is happening? Quick, somebody inject him with some serum!"

JIM ROSS: ”Cobra lets out a roar, and by gawd he pushes himself up and delivers a kick to the side of Mystery's head! And Mystery falls! Oh my God! He just crash landed onto Zayne Vyper and Peter Gilmour! "

XAVIER REIGNS: "Shit! Cobra is all alone at the top of the cage!"

JIM ROSS: ”Cobra is climbing down... and his feet touch the other side! He's done it! He's done it! BY GAWD HE'S WON THE DAMN MATCH! HELL YEAH! HELL YEAH!"

Mister Mystery stands up and instinctively goes to climb the cage but stops when he sees Cobra facing him on the other side with his hands raised and music playing. Mystery looks at Cobra and says:

MISTER MYSTERY:
[Image: 30jgvtc.jpg]

JIM ROSS: ”The referee has just presented Crimson Cobra with the XWF Tag Team championship."

Crimson Cobra takes the Tag Title in his arm and holds it up to his chest as he looks down at the plate.

JIM ROSS: ”Congratulations Cobra! People told him that he couldn't win the big one. They said he would never be a champion. This kid overcame adversity when he lost his tag partner back in the Spring. But he didn't give up! He kept going and he worked his ass off, and now he's carrying gold! What a moment for this kid."

As the cage is lifted up, Knightmask is shown holding his Tag Title up high as he invites Crimson Cobra into the ring to celebrate with him. Cobra walks in the ring and they hold their titles up high in the air.

WINNERS: The Crimson Knights ©

Nightmare
vs.
The Senator ©

Weapons Cage Match

For the XWF European Title

JIM ROSS: ”Well, we got another cage match for you folks. And guess what? This one also has weapons!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”It's a miracle we haven't had any injuries thus far."

Samuels enters the stage condescendingly waving to the fans as Stars and Stripes Forever plays. The lights flash red, white and blue as he struts down to the ring. He stops at the bottom, is thrown a plastic baby from the stands. He smiles, kisses the baby and throws him back into the stands. Making his way up the stairs, stops and holds his hand over his heart and closes his eyes for a moment before entering the ring.

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Here comes the champ! He looks pretty confident to me, JR."

The Arena Lights fade until it is pitch black. “You Nightmare has arrived” is shown on the X-Tron as Pantera - ​Cemetery Gates begins to play over the loud speakers. A trail of fire begins on the ground at the top of the ramp and begins to head down towards the ring, once it reaches the ring it splits into 2 and heads around the ring. Once the 2 trails meet on the opposite side of the ring Flames explode out of the turnbuckles.

The crowd are all at the feet cheering as Nightmare makes his way onto the top of the ramp. He slowly begins walking down to the ring climbing up onto the apron and into the ring.

JIM ROSS: ”We don't know much about this guy, just that he's big and scary. Slightly bigger than Samuels, he stands at 6' 8" and 280 pounds. Just a slight advantage. "

The Senator and Nightmare glare each other down as this match begins. An arsenal of weapons is at their disposal and these men just may use every single one to destroy each other before this night is through! The bell sound and these men waste no time before diving at each other. Nightmare immediately hitting Senator with a right hook that sends the Senator's head rocking back. The Senator immediately retaliates with a quick left jab. From there Nightmare hits the Senator with a punch to the left kidney and a knee to the gut. Following that with a Leg Sweep that sends The Senator to the canvas!

JIM ROSS: ”Nightmare looks very impressive in the early going."

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Oh come on JR, the guy is fresh-- he should be looking impressive this early in. We'll see how he does further in when Senator goes to work on him."

Nightmare delivers some stomps to Senator's head and chest before he walks off to find a 'toy'. The Senator rolls to his side and coughs a fat glob of blood out of his mouth, before he uses his hands to push himself up from the canvas. The Senator groans as he lifts himself up and that's when he's instantly stuck in the face with a steel rod, wielded by Nightmare! Blood shoots from the Senator's mouth, as his head whips to the side and he collides with the canvas! From there Nightmare continues beating The Senator over and over with the steel rod! The crowd gasps as the blood flies! Each blow seems to be filled with more unrelenting fury!

JIM ROSS: ”You were saying something about Senator going to work on Nightmare?"

Then Nightmare tosses the steel rod aside and rips The Senator from the canvas. Nightmare pulls The Senator to a kneeling position and then proceeds to hit The Senator with a PowerBomb! Senator rocks the canvas and Nightmare continues to deliver this brutal punishment he's serving by grasping Senator by the throat, pulling him up and Chokeslams Senator to the canvas! The canvas bounces with Senator's weight and the severity of the Chokeslam! The Senator lies on the canvas motionless. Nightmare shakes his head at the fallen Senator and a very audible laugh exudes his masked face. Nightmare then walks over to a pile of weapons and lifts a chain from the pile. He wraps the chain slowly around his fist as he continues to shake his head and laugh. The Senator coughs and shifts to the side. Sweat pouring off his body and bleeding profusely from his nose, The Senator is the embodiment of hell! Nightmare finished coating his knuckles in the chain, reaches up and cracks his neck. Nightmare then turns just as The Senator lifts himself halfway off the mat and immediately punches The Senator in the face with his chain covered fist!

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Alright, now I'm starting to get worried. I don't think I've ever seen someone beat up Senator like what I'm seeing now."

Senator's head flies back as his nose finally shatters and blood flows like a faucet! Nightmare grasps the back of Senator's head and stops the Senator from hitting the canvas. Nightmare holds the Senator's head in place as he brings his face in close. The Senator's head is covered in blood and sweat, his eyes half open as Nightmare stare directly into The Senator's eyes.

Nightmare: I will break you!

Suddenly The Senator's eyes pop back to life. A defiant surge races through those eyes as Senator takes Nightmare out with a low blow!

JIM ROSS: ”GAH! Damn him! Senator turns this around with a low blow. You talk about a move of desperation!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Oh come off it JR, Senator is just doing what he does best."

Nightmare keels over and The Senator uses Nightmare's bent over frame to lift himself up. The Senator quickly shoots a knee to Nightmare's gut, Nightmare drops and The Senator stands tall! Sweaty, covered in blood and looking like hell he but still maintaining a defiant glare in his eyes! Leaning down he pulls the chain from Nightmare's fist and uses to to wrap around Nightmare's throat. Senator uses this chain to pull Nightmare off the canvas and from there he pulls Nightmare over to the cage's wall and smashes Nightmare's face into it. Senator proceeds to deliver several knees to Nightmare's ribs. Senator then tightens the chain as Nightmare's face begins to turn red and then purple in the spots that are visible. Senator uses the chain to flip Nightmare over himself and smashes Nightmare to the canvas. Nightmare lands and his hands immediately fly to his own throat as he begins to cough. Senator then wrenches on the chain and drags Nightmare to his knees! From there Senator hits Nightmare with a Powerslam!

The Senator appearing to not be satisfied then lifts Nightmare up. Lifting him over his shoulders and high above his own head as he screams in a gut wrenching, defiant fury! The Senator then goes to one knee as he drops Nightmare's back full force onto it. Nightmare howls in pain and drops to the canvas as the crowd gasps. Did the Senator just break Nightmare's back? The crowd is on their feet with all the tension that's circulating the arena here tonight! The Senator bends over and brings his face close to Nightmare's face.

Senator: You failed! No one can break me! No one can break this man! Not you! Not anyone!

JIM ROSS: ”Oh come on Samuels, enoughs enough!"

While Senator talks trash, Nightmare catches him off guard with a punch to the stomach. Nightmare gives Senator a spine buster onto a steel chair and covers Senator.

Senator kicks out.

Nightmare retrieve The Senator and throws him up over his head for The Break (Gorilla press into a back breaker) but Samuels reaches down and grabs the mask of Nightmare! He's trying to pull off the mask. He almost removes the mask but Nightmare drops Senator. Nightmare readjusts his mask but at that same moment gets hit by another low blow from Samuels.!

Senator follows this up by tearing Nightmare from the canvas and delivers The Filibuster (Sit-out fisherman driver)! Senator then covers for the pin!

JIM ROSS: ”Damn it, the Senator steals another victory. He may have slipped away tonight but I think this rivalry is far from over."

Winner: The Senator ©

Mr. Satellite ©
vs.
Sebastian Duke ©

Buried Alive Match

For the XWF Television and XWF United States Titles

The cameras pan the crowd before focusing on the empty grave with dirt piled high to the right of the entrance way.

JIM ROSS: ”Ladies and gentlemen, this next match will not be for the faint of heart!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Buried alive, JR! The anticipation is mounting!"

JIM ROSS: ”I've called numerous buried alive matches during the course of my career and one thing is for sure. They altar and shorten careers for anyone involved!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Title versus title, JR! Can you believe it!?"

JIM ROSS: ”Mr. Satellites Television title is placed on the line against Sebastian Dukes United States title! It gives the name of tonight's event new meaning. It truly is High Stakes! Both titles, both men have something to lose, and something to gain."

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I think the deck is stacked against both men here tonight, JR!"

JIM ROSS: ”You couldn't be more correct! On one hand you have the large size difference forcing Mr. Satellite to fight uphill all night long."

XAVIER REIGNS: ”On the other hand, if you're Sebastian Duke, you have to win in under 15 minutes in order to take the Television championship!"

"Planetary (GO)" by My Chemical Romance plays as the crowd begins to cheer at the realization that its time for the buried alive match.

Mr. Satellite exuberantly pops out from a trap door at the top of the ramp like he was being fired out of a cannon. Mr. Satellite lands on his feet a few feet from where he shot in the air from. He prepares to dart toward the ring when Sebastian Duke runs up from behind and cracks him over the head with a shovel.

JIM ROSS: ”WHAT A SHOT! WHAT A SHOT FROM THAT SHOVEL!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”The Angel of Darkness is all business tonight, JR!"

JIM ROSS: ”Mr. Satellite never saw it coming!"

Satellite instantly falls to the ramp. Duke winds up and prepares to hit him again, but Satellite, more out of instinct, rolls down the ramp and out of the way. The shovel collides with the ramp and the head of the shovel snaps off, bounces and flies into the crowd.

Duke, now with only the wooden handle measures up Satellite as he gets to his feet. Duke swings and hits Satellite in the midsection with the handle which doubles Satellite over.

With Satellite doubled over in pain, Duke swings the wooden shovel handle again, this time striking Satellite across the back. Satellite falls down at the base of the ramp near the ring.

JIM ROSS: ”What a heinous assault by the United States champion!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”All is fair in a match like this!"

Duke tosses the handle down while looking around at the fans nearby. Returning his attention to Satellite, Duke lifts the man to his feet and whips him into the fan barricade. Satellite crashes into the barricade hard and falls to the floor on his hand and knees.

Not done dishing out punishment, Duke lifts Satellite to his feet again and drives him head first into the ring steps causing a sickening sound.

JIM ROSS: ”Xavier, I believe Mr. Satellite may already be busted open!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I'd imagine Sebastian Duke will be too, before this match is said and done!"

Duke lifts Satellite to his feet again and slides him onto the apron. From on the floor, Duke maintains a hold of Satellites hair and positions him with his body in the ring and his head hanging off the apron. Duke then nails Satellite with a couple of right handed blows to the temple, stunning him in place.

Duke jumps to the apron about eight feet away from Satellite. Duke runs across the apron, jumps into the air and drops his giant leg across Satellites head. Duke climbs back onto the apron and into the ring where he grabs Satellite by his feet and drags him all the way into the ring.

Duke lifts Satellite to his feet and whips him hard into the turnbuckles. Duke charges in and nails a mammoth clothesline which rocks Satellite. Satellite staggers out of the corner and Duke whips him into the opposite turnbuckles and again, Duke charges in and nails a mammoth clothesline on the Television champion.

Satellite again staggers out of the corner and Duke bounces off the ropes. After the rebound, Duke lifts his size 15's and nails Satellite in the skull sending him down to the mat.

JIM ROSS: ”Mr. Satellite needs to do something!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Yeah, JR! He needs to think of something - and quick! He needs to get in some offense!"

Duke lifts Satellite back to his feet and drives him headfirst into the top turnbuckle. Duke holds onto the top rope and places his boot up onto the throat of Satellite choking the life out of him. The referee pleads with Duke to let up, but of course Duke refuses.

Duke finally releases the choke and Satellite struggles in the corner to regain his breath. The referee is now admonishing Duke. Duke takes exception and clutches the referee by the throat. He lifts the referee in the air and tosses him over the top rope to the floor with choke slam!

JIM ROSS: ”Come on Duke! He's just a referee! He didn't deserve that!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”He's kind of pointless anyhow in this type of match."

JIM ROSS: ”Wait, what happened to Mr. Satellite?"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”What do you mean he's right the- WHAAAAA???? Where did Mr. Satellite go?"

The camera swoops in close and we see that only Duke stands in the ring. Duke turns to where Satellite was last located and becomes infuriated when he sees Satellite is gone!

JIM ROSS: ”Where did Satellite go?"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I don't know but Duke looks PISSED!"

JIM ROSS: ”About ten minutes left for the Television title time limit."

Suddenly Satellite emerges from under the ring. He quickly climbs up and launches himself off the top rope. Duke turns but is caught with a 450 Frog Splash! Dukes falls back and crashes against the canvas, his large frame causing earthquake vibrations in the ring.

JIM ROSS: ”I think Duke found Satellite!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I believe so, JR. Excellent deliverance on that 450 Frog Splash."

Satellite doesn't waste time, he runs over to the turnbuckle and pulls himself up. After climbing to the top turnbuckle Mr. Satellite, launches himself towards Duke, who's still on the canvas. Satellite launches into a Shooting Star Press. Satellite collides into Duke and rolls to the side.

JIM ROSS: ”Wonder what move Mr. Satellite has in store for us now?"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Looks like the 'lay in the ring and recover' move JR. That move must have really knocked something out of Satellite."

Satellite slowly rises to his feet but so does Duke. Duke shakes his head and glares at Satellite. Duke immediately comes lumbering towards Satellite but Satellite rolls between Duke's legs. Duke spins around and Satellite performs a Leg Sweep. Unfortunately this brings Duke only down to one knee. Satellite turns and charges for the ropes, uses them to bounce off and flies at Duke planting a knee right in Duke's face! Blood shoots from Duke's mouth and Satellite follows up that knee with a spin kick to Duke's jaw. This sends Duke twisting back as he falls awkwardly to the mat.

Satellite pulls Duke up and shifts him in position to deliver a One Armed Camel Clutch. Satellite gets the hold in place and it starts to actually affect Duke. Duke begins to looks sluggish. As this happens a shrill noise is heard and cameras pan to see Mr. Satellite's new robot skipping to the ring.

ROBOT: "Wheeee!"

The robot walks over to the announcer's table and salutes JR and Xavier Reigns. He then climbs up on the announcer's table and adorns a pair of headphones and a mic, that seem to just be laying there.

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Excuse me are you supposed to be down here?"

JIM ROSS: ”Relax, Xavier! It's Mr. Satellite's robot, besides he's kinda cute. You here to root for your master little guy?"

ROBOT: "I'm rooting for Batman!"[/color]

JIM ROSS: ”What?"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Shhhh....don't encourage the thing."

The robot appearing seems to have distracted Mr. Satellite. Satellite loosens the hold. Duke suddenly surges with life and breaks out of the hold. Duke elbows Satellite in the face and Satellite falls back. Duke climbs to his feet and starts towards Satellite as Satellite is crawling backwards. Duke attempts to stomp on Satellite's head and Satellite gets Duke with a low blow and rolls out of the way as Duke doubles over. Then it's an Uppercut to Duke's face while Duke is doubled over that sends Duke to laying flat on his back. Satellite begins to kick Duke in the ribs and the head while Duke is laying in the ring. He stomps on Duke's face a couple times for good measure too! Turning from Duke, Satellite makes his way towards the ropes. Satellite climbs them and stands atop the top turnbuckle.

Just as Satellite is about to launch himself off the top turnbuckle, the robot scurries over and yanks on Mr. Satellite's leg. This causes Mr. Satellite to drop and crash his nuts into the turnbuckle. Mr. Satellite falls backwards, legs entangling in the ropes as he hangs there. The robot walks right up to Mr. Satellite and waves. Mr. Satellite looks as though he wants to kill the robot! Satellite, even reaches his hand out to swat at the robot, but the robot giggles and prances back over to the announce table, where it hops back into a sitting position.

JIM ROSS: ”Hey robot, that wasn't very nice!"

ROBOT: "Yay! We're on TV! I'm gonna roll around the floor for a little bit, 'K?"[/color]

JIM ROSS: ”Someone get this robot out of here!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I think I'm starting to like him.... it!"

JIM ROSS: ”Just over six minutes remain on the time limit."

Duke climbs to his feet and looks around for Mr. Satellite.

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Mr. Satellite is tied up in the ropes! Sebastian Duke doesn't see him!"

JIM ROSS: ”He does now! Somebody help him!"

Duke closes in on a Mr. Satellite that hangs outside the ring with his legs trapped in the ropes. Duke drops to the mat and grabs a hold of Satellites head and wrenches it back toward the inside of the ring. Satellite screams out in agony as Duke continues to wrench back.

After about a minute, Duke finally releases the hold as Satellite remains trapped within the ropes. Duke rolls out of the ring. He measures up Satellite and delivers a hard punch to the side of the head. Then another. Duke backs off as the crowd boos him.

JIM ROSS: ”What's that big bastard gonna do now!?"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I see bad things in Satellites future."

Duke charges toward Satellite who continues to hang from the ropes. As Duke nears, he lifts up his leg and delivers a vicious boot to the side of Satellites head. Satellites legs get untangled and he falls to the floor just outside the ring.

Duke heads toward the time keepers and tosses the ring announcer like a rag doll off of his seat. The robot wheels himself behind Duke and grabs a hold of his leg. Duke notices quickly and smacks Satellites robot with a chair before turning his attention toward Satellite.

Satellite is struggling to get to his feet.

CRACK!

Duke lands a shot across Satellites skull. Already bloody, even more blood flies. Duke tosses the chair near the fan barricade and rips Satellite to his feet by his hair. Duke then tosses him hard against the barricade. Satellite instantly drops to his hand and knees from the ricochet.

JIM ROSS: ”Satellite really needs to get back into this! If not, we might just see him get buried alive!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”HOLY SHIT!"

Reigns was reacting to Duke standing Satellite up against the barricade and ramming the chair into Satellites throat. Satellite falls over the barricade and into the fans. Duke follows him.

JIM ROSS: ”Where the hell are the going!?"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Up. Apparently."

Satellite crawls away from Duke up the steps that lead toward the top of the arena. Duke stalks him from behind, then swings the chair.

CRACK!

Duke nails him with the chair as they are about half way up the steps. Satellite falls to the ground but still manages to try and crawl away. Duke lets him crawl all the way up the steps before putting nearly 300 pounds of weight on one of Satellites ankles stopping his ascent.

Both men are on the flat surface above the stairs. Duke steps off of Satellites ankle and allows him to get to his feet. Duke swings the chair side arm...

CRACK!

Duke smacks the very bloody Mr. Satellite in the face with a chair, Satellite teeters then falls backward. He tumbles down the stairs back toward the ring.

JIM ROSS: ”MY GAWD! DAMN HIM!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Settle down, JR!"

JIM ROSS: ”THAT SICK, SADISTIC SON OF A BITCH!"

Duke tosses the chair and slowly descends the stairs toward Mr. Satellite.

JIM ROSS: ”HE'S ENJOYING THIS!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”This is what he does, JR!"

JIM ROSS: ”The time limit has expired and the Television title is officially off the table!"

Duke reaches Satellite who is miraculously sitting on his knees looking up at the towering Sebastian Duke. Duke smiles as he takes won boot and shoves Mr. Satellite backwards. Satellite tumbles down the rest of the stairs. He crawls back toward the barricade and uses it to help him get to his feet.

Duke reaches the bottom of the stairs and runs full speed toward Mr. Satellite....

SPEAR!

JIM ROSS: ”THANK GOD!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Sebastian Duke could be hurt!"

JIM ROSS: ”It'd serve him right!"

Mr. Satellite stepped out of the way - more like fell - of the spear and Duke crashes through the barricade and lands on the floor next to the ring.

Satellite lays there, eyes wild and gasping for air in a growing pool of his own blood. Satellite's hair matted down with sweat and varying stages of blood, some caked...some still freshly wet and smeared. Satellite slowly attempts to push himself up with his hand but fails about halfway and drops back down. Satellite's head landing back in a pool of blood.

JIM ROSS: ”Somebody get this man some help! There's no way he can continue!"

Satellite then closes his eyes and takes a breath as he attempts another go at pushing himself up and this time it's a success. Satellite pushed himself up to his knees and then reaches his arm out towards the barricade. Satellite uses the barricade to pull himself the rest of the way to his feet. Satellite clings onto the barricade and looks like he could drop at any moment. Leaning against the barricade Satellite uses his t-shirt to wipe the blood off his face and then he yanks it off.

Shaking his head and slapping himself in the face to liven himself up, Satellite lifts himself up on top the barricade. Satellite's eyes are wide as he glances around the arena at all the millions of people cheering and he dives toward a fallen Duke.

JIM ROSS: ”FROG SPLASH! FRPG SPLASH!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”What!? How does he continue to fight after that beating he took from Sebastian Duke!?"

When Satellite crashes down on Duke the impact looks to have caused damage on both parties. Still Satellite somehow finds the strength to roll off Duke and pull himself up. Satellite walks over Duke, stomping on Duke's nuts in the process. Walking towards the announcer's table, Satellite rips out one of the monitors and turns towards Duke. Duke is clutching his injured balls as he rises to his feet.

Hunched over slightly, Duke charges for Satellite and Satellite introduces Duke's head to the monitor. The monitor smashes into Duke's face causing sparks to fly and blood to flow from Duke's nose. Satellite then uses the same monitor to crack Duke over the head...

Once...

Twice...

Three times!

The monitor busts into a few pieces and most of it crumbles to the floor. Satellite then gets Duke with a perfect Roundhouse Kick that not only completely erupts blood from Duke's nose, but it's accompanied by a very audible crunch! The sound of Duke's nose breaking! Duke falls against the announcer's table causing JR and Xavier Reigns to rise to their feet and back up. Satellite's robot runs and hides behind JR's legs.

JIM ROSS: ”I'll protect you little guy, don't you worry."

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Stop coddling the robot and pay attention to the match! Duke's in peril here!"

Satellite takes a running leap towards Duke, while Duke is grasping onto the announcer's table. Satellite's feet connect with the back of Duke's head and Duke goes sliding over the announcer's table. Satellite climbs up onto the table slowly, stands and then reaches down and grabs the chair Xavier was sitting on, just moments ago.

Satellite jumps with the chair, tucking it under his knees while in mid-air and lands on Duke's back. Satellite's knees driving the chair into Duke's back upon impact! Duke surges in pain and let's out a howl to accompany it.

Satellite climbs to his feet and grabs the chairs. Striking it down onto Duke's head and back over and over until the chair is very noticeably bent. Then Satellite tosses the chair onto Duke's body and lands a Standing Shooting Star Press on Duke! Duke screams in agony from the move causing even more pain to his already severely injured back!

JIM ROSS: ”Oh my god, how are these men even still alive???"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”It's a Buried Alive match they have to stay alive JR!"

ROBOT: "I brought sparkles!"[/color]

XAVIER REIGNS: ”What?"

The robot reaches into a compartment on it's body and grabs a fistful of what appears to be glitter and tosses it in the air right as Satellite is getting to his feet. Glitter flies everywhere, including into Mr. Satellite's eyes temporarily impairing Satellite's vision. Satellite staggers back as he wipes at his eyes but this doesn't seem to help. Satellite can't seem to regain proper vision!

JIM ROSS: ”The robot just threw glitter into Mr. Satellites eyes!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Sparkles, JR! Sparkles!"

Duke begins to get to his feet as Satellite continues to dig the glitter from his eyes. He finally does so, and turns around to go back to work on Duke. Unfortunately for Satellite, he turns around right into the grasp of Sebastian Duke.

Duke clutches him by the throat, lifts him and sends him down through the announce table with a choke slam.

JIM ROSS: ”MY GAWD! MR. SATELLITE IS BROKEN IN HALF!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”He was half the size of the United States Champion, now he's about a quarter!"

Duke then grabs Satellites Television title from the time keepers table and begins to walk back toward Mr. Satellite. The robot stands in his path rotating in circles. Duke drops the title to the mat and picks up the robot.

JIM ROSS: ”What's he gonna do with that robot!?"

Duke slams the robot against the body of Mr. Satellite who remains laying within the rubble of the annihilated table! Duke then grabs the robot and tosses it against the fan barricade. Duke grabs Satellite by the ankle and drags him out of the rubble. Satellite manages to roll over on to his stomach and make it to his hand and knees.

Duke picks up Mr. Satellites Television title by its strap. He swings it toward Satellite...

SLAP!

Duke swings again...

SLAP!

And again...

SLAP!

And one more time...

SLAP!

JIM ROSS: ”This is absolute carnage! Does he have no conscience!?"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Actually...... no."

Satellite clutches his back after being struck with the leather strap of his own title four times in a row. Duke tosses the title at Satellite and it bounces off of his head. Duke grabs Satellite by the hair and rips him to his feet then rolls him into the ring before rolling himself in.

Satellite attempts to get to his feet as Duke bounces off the ropes and nails Satellite with an exploder lariat.

JIM ROSS: ”SOUL SHOT! SOUL SHOT!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Drag him to the grave, Duke!"

JIM ROSS: ”He nearly took his damn head off!"

Duke grabs Satellites arm and drags him over to the ropes facing the entrance way. Duke exits the ring and drags Satellite the rest of the way out of the ring and lifts him up to his shoulders and begins to walk toward the grave.

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Someone is about to get buried alive, JR!"

JIM ROSS: ”How can you get excited over something like this!? These men will never be the same, ever again!"

Satellite struggles and wiggles free. He slides down Dukes back and crashes down against the ramp laying flat on his back. Duke turns and walks back down the ramp towards Satellite head. He reaches down and grabs Satellite by his hair and Satellite delivers a lightning quick kick to Dukes head.

Duke stumbles backward down the ramp back toward the ring and falls to his knees as both men try to recover from their injuries. Satellite is on his knees as Duke gets to his feet. Duke grabs Satellite by the hair and lifts him the rest of the way to his feet. Satellite delivers a drop kick to Dukes knee and he falls to the ramp and rolls down toward the ring.

Mr. Satellite gets back to his feet and walks passed Duke toward the ring. Satellite climbs on to the apron and looks back toward Duke who is getting back to his feet. Satellite springboards off of the middle rope with a moonsault aimed directly at the United States champion.

CAUGHT!

Duke catches Mr. Satellite and plants him headfirst to the arena floor with a tombstone piledriver.

JIM ROSS: ”TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE ON THE CONCRETE FLOOR!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Both of these men are down!"

JIM ROSS: ”Both are a beaten and bloodied mess!"

Duke begins to stir first. He rolls to his side, then onto his stomach and gets to his hands and knees. Duke climbs to his feet and grabs Satellite by his hair and rips him to his feet. Duke tosses Satellite toward the steel steps but Satellite reverses and Duke crashes hard into the steel steps. Satellite slowly rolls himself into the ring and lays flat on his back as the mat beneath him slowly begins to turn pink from the blood flowing from his head.

On the floor, Duke struggles to get back to his feet. He eventually does and rolls himself into the ring right next to Mr. Satellite. Duke gets to his feet while Satellite continues to lay flat on the mat. Duke bounces off the ropes and leaps high into the air with a huge leg drop on Mr. Satellite.

Satellite rolls out of the way and Duke crashes hard to the mat with no one home.

JIM ROSS: ”I think Mr. Satellite right now is running on pure instinct!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I'd agree. He's in full on defense mode."

JIM ROSS: ”It's been a brutal war to this point with neither man seemingly having the advantage right now!"

Satellite still lays on the mat as Duke returns to his feet. Duke shakes off the sting of pain jolting up his spine from the miscue and attempts to go back to work on Mr. Satellite. He lifts Satellite to his feet and tosses him hard into the turnbuckles. Duke charges in and Satellite manages to plant both of his feet up under the chin of Sebastian Duke.

Duke staggers out of the corner and doubles over with his back toward Satellite. Satellite climbs the turnbuckles and leaps off. He drives Duke head first into the mat with a huge bulldog. Satellite now feeling the rush of adrenaline, lifts Duke to his feet and tosses him toward the ropes.

On the rebound, Satellite leaps into the air with a dropkick directed toward Dukes face. However, on the bounce, Duke hangs on to the top rope halting his rebound and Satellite crashes to the mat.

JIM ROSS: ”Back and forth, now!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Counter after counter."

JIM ROSS: ”This is why the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is the best entertainment in the industry. No one else comes close!"

Satellite is back to his feet as Duke remains leaning on the ropes. Satellite charges toward Duke but Duke bends down at the last second and tosses Satellite high into the air and flying over the top rope to the floor below.

JIM ROSS: ”DID YOU HEAR THAT SICKENING THUD!?"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I'm starting to agree with you, JR. This match needs to end quickly!"

Satellite doesn't allow the crash landing to hinder him too much. He's already trying to get back to his feet. Duke, still in the ring, runs and bounces of the far side ropes. After the rebound he flies across the ring and leaps high into the air over the top rope...

JIM ROSS: ”Amazing agility displayed by the Angel of Darkness!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Air Duke!"

Duke lands a suicide dive over the tope rope and onto Mr. Satellite on the floor. Both men crash to the floor. Duke is slow to get back to his feet. He grabs Satellite by the arm and begins to drag him slowly up the ramp toward the grave. Duke gets to the edge of the fan barricade where it opens up to the graveside and jumps to the floor, releasing his grip on Mr. Satellite at the same time.

He turns around to re-grip Satellite and drag him farther, but Satellite spins around and kicks Duke in the head. Duke staggers backward and Satellite gets to his feet. Satellite runs the width of the entrance ramp and leaps toward Duke with a front flip nailing Duke in the head with both feet.

Satellite grabs Duke by the hair and lifts him to his feet and pulls him up the mound of dirt to the graveside before losing his grip. Duke falls to the ground, just a few feet from the grave.

JIM ROSS: ”Sebastian Duke, near the edge of the grave and facing defeat!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Come on, Duke! Show Satellite what you're made of!"

Satellite tries to roll Duke toward the grave but only manages to roll him once. He tries to roll him again but it's not working.

JIM ROSS: ”I think the immense size difference is too much for a one-armed man!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I think you're right, Jim! Sebastian Duke is a hell of a handful for a man of equal size with two arms!"

JIM ROSS: ”As much as I detest the actions of Sebastian Duke, it is unfortunate that one man will lose here tonight!"

Duke has himself sitting up right next to the grave and Satellite grabs a shovel. He swings over head and nails Duke in the skull with it and Duke falls on to his back directly next to the grave. Satellite begins trying to roll him into it but can't do it.

Satellite now jumps down into the grave and tries to drag Duke into the grave. It still doesn't work. Just then, Mr. Satellite notices the large backhoe behind the grave site and climbs back out of the grave. He then climbs up onto the backhoe and into the cab.

JIM ROSS: ”Mr. Satellite! He just climbed into the backhoe!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”This doesn't look good for the United States champion!"

Mr. Satellite fires up the backhoe as Sebastian Duke rolls over on his stomach and gets to his hands and knees. Mr. Satellite begins pulling different handles trying to figure out how to work it. He figures it out pretty quickly and raises the bucket. He notices Duke on his hands and knees and slams the bucket down across Dukes back. Duke instantly gets planted to the ground.

JIM ROSS: ”MY GAWD!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I don't like this JR!"

JIM ROSS: ”I've called many of these matches throughout my career and I think it's the first time I've seen excavating equipment used in this manner!"

Mr. Satellite still at the helm of the backhoe, lifts the bucket again and drives it down against Duke. Then does it a third time. He then tilts the bucket and drives it forward to get underneath Duke. He lifts the bucket and it raises Duke to his side before the backhoe stalls out. Satellite tries and tries to restart the backhoe but it won't fire up.

It finally fires up and Satellite continues to lift the bucket. Duke begins to fall in the grave.

JIM ROSS: ”HE'S HANGING ON!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”I've never seen anything like this!"

Duke hangs onto the bucket as Satellite raises it. It's six feet above the open grave when the backhoe stalls again. Satellite exits the backhoe as Duke hangs on to the bucket. Satellite notices this immediately and climbs up the arms of the backhoe and into the bucket. He stomps and stomps on Dukes hands trying to break his grip.

JIM ROSS: ”A very precarious position for Sebastian Duke!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”If he falls into the grave, it'll all be over!"

JIM ROSS: ”A very valid point, Xavier! He won't be able to stop Mr. Satellite from burying him alive!"

Satellite continues to stomp on the fingers of Sebastian Duke as Duke looks down into the abyss that is the grave. Finally, Duke looses his grip and plunges into the grave below. Mr. Satellite climbs out of the bucket and down to the grave side.

Using the shovel he begins to try and bury Sebastian Duke alive. Having only one arm, it proves to be a monumental task. Mr. Satellite actually then decides to jump into the grave him self and his arm to shove dirt into the grave. Thinking better of it, and knowing Sebastian Duke as well as he does, he begins to climb back out of the grave.

JIM ROSS: ”HE'S STILL BREATHING!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”There is life yet in Sebastian Duke!"

Duke grabs a hold of Mr. Satellites leg and pulls him with ease down into the grave. Satellite has a look of fear as he is dragged into the grave by Duke. With Satellite in the grave, Duke begins to climb out. Just as he does, Satellite can be seen hanging onto Dukes leg, Duke can't get to his feet as a result. Satellite actually climbs up Duke to get out of the grave. He then walks up Dukes back and stomps Dukes head into the dirt.

Satellite then retrieves the shovel again. Duke gets to his knees and looks at Satellite and all he sees is the shovel rapidly coming toward him.

TINK! The sound of steel hitting bone.

JIM ROSS: ”MY GOD! WHAT A SHOT! WHAT A DAMN SHOT! HIS SKULL MAY BE BUSTED OPEN!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”There he goes!"

JIM ROSS: ”He's fallen into the grave!"

Somehow, Duke is not knocked unconscious. The shot from the shovel seems to only fuel Duke. He's to his feet in the grave and Satellite can do nothing but stare. He's not getting himself in the grave with an alert Duke.

Instead, he waits for Duke to near his side of the grave. When he does, he swings the shovel once again but this time Duke catches the shovel. Mr. Satellite struggles to get the shovel out of Dukes grasp.

Duke is out of the grave and on his knees. He pulls the shovel hard and Mr. Satellite is pulled toward him. Duke immediately clutches Satellite by the throat. Satellite drops the shovel, as does Duke. Duke climbs to his feet and lifts Satellite high into the air and slams him into the grave with a choke slam. On the descent, Duke loses balance from the momentum of the move and falls into the grave with Satellite.

JIM ROSS: ”They're both in the grave!"

XAVIER REIGNS: ”Duke's clumsy ass fell in the hole, hah!"

JIM ROSS: ”They may both just be unconscious!"

Duke hobbles up to his feet. He appears to have a limp after taking a nasty fall into the grave.

JIM ROSS: ”I think Duke is hurt from falling into the grave. But Satellite is in worse condition I think."

Duke begins to climb out of the grave, digging his fingers into the dirt and pushing off the sides of the hole with his good leg. His knee looks really bad right now.

But Duke makes it on his feet and limps over to the dirt pile with a shovel in hand. He limps over to the grave site where Satellite is still laid out and begins shoveling dirt into the grave!

JIM ROSS: ”I don't know if Satellite is gonna be able to recover from this-- WAIT A MINUTE!"

Out of nowhere someone runs up behind Sebastian Duke and whacks him in the back with a shovel! The attack causes Duke to fall forward onto his knees in front of the grave. The attacker is dressed in all black and is wearing a hood. We can't make out who it is.

JIM ROSS: ”Who the hell is that?"

Still on his knees, Duke slowly turns his body around with his knee and his back in pain. By now, Mr. Satellite is already moving out of the grave.

Duke looks up at his attacker.

The attacker removes their mask.

JOHN MADISON, It's John Madison!

Duke looks up at Madison who's still armed with the shovel. The King of the XWF swings the shovel and nails Duke right in the face knocking him into the grave back-first!

Madison looks across at Satellite who doesn't know what to think. Madison nods as he walks up to the hole and talks down at Duke. Satellite just looks on in shock.

John Madison: "Duke... I'm only doing this because I love you. You deserve better than the guillotine my brother. You deserve a proper burial. Rest in peace, friend. You are now free from The Black Circle."

While Madison delivers the speech, Shane appears from out of the curtain. He holds the King of the XWF crown while smiling at the situation that's unfolding.

John Madison affixes a black eye patch, similar to Shane 's, to his eye as he walks away from the scene.

Satellite grabs the shovel. He shovels the dirt into the grave and it doesn't take long before he's completely buried Sebastian Duke!

JIM ROSS: ”Why the hell did John Madison attack Sebastian Duke?"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Because Duke wasn't loyal to The Black Circle, JR!"

JIM ROSS: ”Oh give me a break! I don't think Satellite wanted to win it this way, but what can he do?"

Satellite dumps the last scoop of dirt on the grave and referee calls for the bell.

WINNER: Mr. Satellite © ©

Mr. Satellite walks to the ring after he has buried Duke and slides in. He celebrates with his titles held high over his head that were just given to him by the ref. His celebration runs short as "The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy hits. His attention is to the stage. Satellite looks on with a scowl as Scott Charlotte walks out with a microphone. He glances over at the dirt mound then back to Satellite. He smiles widely.

Scott: "I see you've been busy tonight, Satty. Great job on the match and must I say it’s actually nice to not see you buried after all. I didn't want Duke to have all the fun and break you. What will I have left then? Get some rest, kid. You and I have some business to take care of. I've been looking forward to this for a long ass time. I get giddy just thinking about implanting my boot in your face. The day can’t come soon enough. I really see that title around my waist in the future and that’s a fact."

Scott glances over at the dirt mound where Sebastian Duke resides at the moment.

Scott: "This guy is a fucking psychopath that deserves the ground. I don’t condone what he did last week and I for one am on your side Satty.

Shocking isn't it? See, I still contradict everything I say. In all seriousness that lunatic was the cause of AJ's death and that wasn't your fault."

Mr. Satellite stands in shock and so do the fans that stop dead silent.

Scott: "People want to blame the good ones and push the bad ones forward. Fuck em’. "

He raises his hand to Satellite and shakes his head.

Scott: "Don’t think this means I like you. I still won’t hold back when I fight you. By the way I’m a bit insulted you decided against taking the guest spot on “Groupie Talk” tonight. We could have aired everything out. I just want to pick your brain you cocky bastard. "

Satellite yells back up at Scott but it is inaudible as the crowd over powers his voice.

Scott: "Listen, I don’t have much more time for this. I’m going to head to the back and prepare for my show, but you did well tonight. I applaud a match well fought, but get it through your thick skull that when it comes to you and me this won’t be the outcome. You won’t be the one standing in the ring clutching your title like it was connected to your body. You will be the one in the dirt covered in blood soaking in your own defeat. I can promise you that. Rest up, watch the show tonight, it will be enlightening. "

With that, Scott lays the microphone on the dirt mound and raises two hands in the air with the “Rock On” sign in each. The crowd gives a heavily mixed reaction with one half of the crowd chanting “Satellite” and the other chanting “Scott Charlotte.” It’s going to be hell of a night tonight ladies and gentlemen. Stay tuned tonight for “Groupie Talk” hosted by Scott Charlotte tonight.

JIM ROSS: ”Ladies and gentlemen, we thank you for joining us on this historic night! See you on Wednesday!"

Credits:
Sebastian Duke - main event, +judging
Knightmask - triple tag
Shane - euro match, +judging
Shocker - hell on earth match
Mike Cross - triple threat, +juding
John Austin - madness vs warfare
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(05-26-2013), Alex Shawn (05-26-2013), Crimson Cobra (05-26-2013), Scott Charlotte (05-26-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-27-2013)