Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Full Disclosure
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-10-2020, 11:09 PM

[Image: TMvxgU0.png]

Hello Doves.

Hi Marf, it's Atty and yes, Atara is my real name. Don't really know what your getting at with that, but yep. That's my name, Hebrew word for crown...think I went over this in detail before. Actually, I'm pretty sure I did but that's the past and history isn't your thing. To each their own or whatever.

Anywho, you're absolutely right. I've dropped the ball and not shown you the attention you deserve. It's my hope that in this last minute recording, that was definitely not filmed as I do laundry, that I earn your forgiveness. You're a bright kid with a promising future yada yada yada....

Look Marf. Let me take that mentor role if I can one last time before you do the sadist thing and bash my skull in or whatever. Big Sister Atty suggest you get out of those hotel rooms and do a little exploring. Especially in the locker room. Learn the roster a little better...especially if your disappointed in an underwhelming showing by myself.

Big sister Atty isn't known for her reliability. You should consider yourself lucky I showed at all. Especially after you pulled that BS masochist routine two promos ago. No one cares if you're afraid of the pain. No one cares if you relish in it, because while you sit there under the impression we're intimidated by some BDSM kink the rest of the roster has witnessed and lived under the threat of very real death.

I said harm. Very real harm Marf. Pain and harm don't always go hand in hand and the body can only take so much. There are monsters here Dove, monsters who have escaped imaginations and minds more demented than yours.

I've stood in the ring with the most dangerous of those monsters. I've been victim to the most heinous and yet here I am.

Here I am explaining, for some reason why I've shown you some level disregard. As if I owe you...do I owe you Marf? Maybe for that little exhibition, that little hairy nip peep show with the olive popping free from your shorts?

Let me guess, that was your attempt at shock value. Crass humor. Well, as the resident expert on underwhelming let me say it may have gotten a chuckle but wasn't exactly Shane quality.

...holy fuck I complimented Shane .

...holy fuck I sound like a less racist, expletive light Madison Dyson.

Rest In Peace Maddy, I'll duck you in hell.

Anywho, the point is this. No. I don't take you serious. I've seen and faced worse and even if you are capable of these things you can't remember....convincing by the way...from what we've seen there is a mild sense of decorum, a small hint of a moral compass. A line this monster Marf will not cross.

It's the ones who cross that line that frighten me Marf. They are the ones who have my full attention. Their's are the threats that I take seriously.

You're just a fucking loon in cartoon boxer shorts. A match I took on an Adderall induced impulse decision and now that I've rode that wave...I can't even bothered to leave my laundry to deal with you. I don't have to.

My minimal beats your maximum.

I've done you plenty favors already by attaching myself to this thing. Save the empty threats. Really, save the empty threats. Especially if you think I'm so adored. That's dumb. Just dawned on me how dumb that all sounds.

This guy is going to murder me in front of all my 'friends' while they sit idly by. Pfft...

Unless that was sarcasm. Then eff you dude! People like me and it's not just because I'm pretty! Fucker.

Oh, before I let you go. Speaking of people of wanking each other and stuff...

Ship Corey and Thad

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Felix Jones (11-30-2020), Marf (11-11-2020)