Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Marf #1
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-03-2020, 09:49 PM

[Image: Gk32N5D.jpg]

So it begins, as it often does, with a simple salutation. A disembodied voice pouring from the ether like Mediterranean honey. A siren's song luring the listener. You've all been witness and know the face synonymous with those words. We needn't describe further. Divine and prepossessing Atara had spoken. Here you are.

"Ash Quinn was but the appetizer. A novelty item suited for nothing more than stoking your hunger and alluding to what was to come. The thing you tear apart and devour while casually discussing the mundane events of your day to day."

"Hardly...memorable."

"A finger food quickly tossed aside with the first sight or the first hint of an aromatic entree. I'm I right, Dove?"

"I suppose in fairness I should give Ash her due. She served her purpose because here you are Marf. All that devilish and broody charm seated somewhere, a gluttonous appetite just waiting for the next dish served."

"You're in luck Mr. Swaysons. Instead of watching you gorge yourself on the bland and unremarkable meat of the roster the powers that be have skipped you straight to....

[Image: ndDbP3w.png]

"Dessert."

The scene unveiled, her voice given form, Atara was presented in emulation of her opponent. Despite the far less spartan decor, she lounged across a chair much the same basking in the natural light of Helios' sun.

"Be it sweet tooth, guilty pleasure, or simple cheat day, a placard meticulously placed on the table draws your eye through the course of the meal. While you stuff your face with the Ash's, while you dig into the Knickles and Graves, that eye always wanders back. Covered in my image, Dove. The most exciting and anticipated part of every meal."

"Dessert."

"Already those dopamine receptors have fired off and you salivate at the thought. Long after you finished and the rest are forgotten, the taste of me stays sweet on the lips."
Her posture shifted and Atara posed herself much as Marf had done in previous promos.

On her seats edge, leaned forward, staring ominously into the camera lens,
"But that's were metaphor and simile end, Dove."

"I am leagues ahead of that basal manic pixie currently nipping at Jenny's feet. Weathered far worse storms and endured pains and pleasures of the squared circle both with and against far better men. That baleful, that doomful act you've brought to us falls flat at my feet."

"I am called Aphrodite Incarnate, not just for my pretty face, but were in my graciousness I cause hearts to swell I to cause them to break. Desire and despair. Pleasure and pain. I give as good as I take. Wednesday you find yourself inside my temple Marf, not that far away make believe you keep drifting to. I pose a real threat. Am capable of real harm."

"Wage war on my beach. Break through my walls mighty Menelaus. Spew, curse, and threaten me with the all the horrors you can contrive King of Sparta....in the end, you'll be reduced to a puddled mess at the hands of Helen."

A smile of her own, not twisted or seeming outplace took shape, "You won't forget me. I will be..."

"Remembered."

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
James Raven (11-04-2020), Marf (11-04-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-03-2020)