Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 10.14: I Fink I Freaky
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-15-2020, 04:16 AM

moments after the show, we see freak in the backstage looking exhausted and bitter over how it went down. then we see a german looking Interviewerin lady in her low cut dress, trying to speak to him.

Interviewerin: Wie hast du dich heute Abend über deinen Kampf gefühlt?

Freak: What?

Interviewerin: My engish no gerd... how was match for you?

Freak: Fun, but bullshit to the tenth degree.

Interviewerin: how you say bullshit..in german?

Freak then looks at the interviewer, then decides to speak german.

Freak: Heute Nacht war eine Bullshit-Nacht für mich. Es war etwas zu sehen und es ist Zeit für mich, meine Reise in XWF fortzusetzen!

Interviewerin lady looked like she wanted to cum in her dress, as he stood next to her.

Freak: Heed my warning to all who listen, this maybe my second match here... but I shall continue on my warpath of freakiness...and bring enlightenment for you all! So people of Germany... Sie alle sollten eine gute Nacht haben!

then Freak carries the german lady Interviewerin, and leave area as the scene shows highlights of Warfare.

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Freak's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-15-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Freak's post!
(10-15-2020)