Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10.10.20 Savage: Eat the cake, Annie Mae-cen.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-11-2020, 04:53 PM

xwf99.com reported that Sayors managed to catch up with JB and Tommy in the locker room. Then both men had their gym bag ready to flea the place.

Sayors: John, Tommy... how do you feel about what happened with the both of you during the show?

Tommy: What you talking about?

Sayors: I know you were involved with that battle royal, and seen that Charlie won, how did you feel about his win?

Tommy: ...sadly unlike him, my days of being in title contendership relevance has sailed off into his Ex-Wife's settlement. So, I hope does sooo well with his shot at the hart title. Or in this case, the Bret Hart championship as Tommy Tomford would have said.

Sayors: Hey John, how did you feel about taking a loss on Halocen?

JB: Honestly, it didn't faze me.. i told her that I would go easy on her. I offered her a cake, but she refused and we all know what happend out there. To be real with you, she had it coming from the fucking jump; but oh well, she'll be back on the road once again after she cleans her face from that cake. She's still one of my future baby mama's.

Sayors: Well fellas, I see that you both are back on Lane's show, how do you feel about that?

Both men looked at one another, and ignored the question.

Sayors: ...Uh okay then, what going to be your specific musicians costumes in y'alls night back on Anarchy?

Both men just walk out locker room, as Sayors looked sad as the feed cuts to a recap of Oct 10th's (or a tape delay) edition of Savage.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-11-2020)