Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Loneliness.
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-02-2020, 12:08 PM

(10-02-2020, 11:36 AM)Chris Chaos Said: "Do you really want to do that again? Do you really want to put yourself through another loss to Sarah Lacklan? You just can't help but stick your disfigured nose into any picture relating to a title, can you? I am not going to agree to this because it is my time now, you had yours. Sharing is caring, after all. It's my play time, you're in time out.

Lets see how you do on Warfare. You aren't facing jobbers this time, and you have a little backup with Ned Kaye. You get by them, maybe you will jump up a few spots but right now you're the swill at the bottom of the keg, Charles. Nobody likes the swill.

Until then, sit back relax, and watch. The XWF is in for a wild ride."

I hate picking on the slow kid. So Jack, I gotta ask: are you ? Or simply delusional?

I main evented the last pay per view. I'm main eventing the next Savage Saturday. Did you get paid a cut of pay per view sales for Relentless, or was that just Sarah and I? I was Superstar of the Month in my DEBUT month. When was the last time you were even nominated for that award?

And you say I'm not facing jobbers this Warfare? You must be shooting up more dope than me. When was the last time your suckboys won a match against someone who actually showed up? Gilly got embarrassed at Relentless by a man who's whole shtick is that he's a shitty amalgamation of a better wrestler's gimmicks. Raising Canes got his ass beat by a fucking joke character. Fuck, even Mandi Dickrider lost her match. In fact, the only match your little 'corporation' won was the one that Pryce conceded after he knocked you out cold!

I'm going to make this real fucking simple for you so even your skinny tweaker ass can understand it: I'm coming for you whether or not you accept my challenge. You can accept my challenge, take a defeat like a man and gracefully bow right the fuck back out of the main event picture...or you can duck and run from my challenge like the scared pussycat you are and STILL get smacked down and tossed around when the time comes.

So what will it be, Mr. Incorporated?

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Your Loneliness. - by Chris Chaos - 10-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Your Loneliness. - by SavannahKnightley - 10-01-2020, 10:24 PM
re:Your Loneliness. - by Chris Chaos - 10-01-2020, 11:23 PM
Your Loneliness. - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 10-02-2020, 12:41 AM
re:Your Loneliness. - by Charlie Nickles - 10-02-2020, 01:21 AM
re:Your Loneliness. - by Chris Chaos - 10-02-2020, 01:54 AM
re:Your Loneliness. - by Charlie Nickles - 10-02-2020, 01:59 AM
re:Your Loneliness. - by Chris Chaos - 10-02-2020, 11:36 AM