Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Day Freak Was "Born"
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-29-2020, 09:04 PM

Warfare- 9/2
Backstage Locker Room

[It simply opens up to Tommy in the locker room getting ready, then as soon he closed his wrestling back on the bench, he turns around to see a Shelly Martinez like lady in a nurse outfit, and she leans in onto him. Tommy tried to push her off, but the power of her tits were too strong for him.]

“Hey lady, get off me!”

“Nein!”

“What are you saying?”

“Nein, the doctor is here to see you!”

“What doctor?”

[She then injects him with something that knocked him out, and we see two men dragging Tommy out of the locker room into an unknown place within the arena, about ten minutes later we see him strapped on the chair, with the nurse sitting on his lap. As Tommy was getting smothered by her tits, he hears a similar voice from year prior.]

“ENOUGH!”

[The nurse gets off his lap, and stands beside him, then we see Culty James in his finest red suit and cane, who looks at Tommy and laughs evilly towards to.]

“Well Well, if it isn’t my former client Tommy Wish, the man who abandoned me… a man who’s basically forgotten I made out of nothing. Look Tommy, the main reason I ended up showing up was that I am here to tell you… that you are becoming a Freak.”

“A what?”

“Those so called cryptic messages you sent out, was nothing more than a coincidence. You see, I managed to influence your mind telepathically for these past couple of months.”

“What the fuck? So you’ve been influencing these wired messages inside my non-trademarked Recorded Promos… well, looks like you managed to break me.”

[Culty then pimp cane smacks onto Tommy’s face, and he puts his head down. Then the nurse, pulls out The Fiend mask out of a burlap sack, and gives it to Culty. As Culty holds the mask, Tommy then puts his head up, and with slight bruise on his left cheek, ended up smiling like a freak he is.]

“Is that all you got Culty?… simple smack like a punk bitch to me, oh well… I guess I am a freak of punishment.”

[Then Culty waves his hand at the nurse to get something, then she comes out with a big metal chain in hand, and he instructs her to beat the shit out of him with it. As she struggles to whip him with the chain, Culty ended up taking it and started whipping the shit out him. Tommy then manages to break out of the strapped chair, and snatches the chain from Culty.]

“Alright fine, I get the message… now, first why are you holding that mask?… secondly, why did you have to kidnap me?… and most importantly, what is the nurse’s number so I can continue my exploits with her?”

[Then the nurse blushes at his question, as Culty gets mad him for not being afraid of him.]

“The mask, well… it’s something for you to wear on your face, don’t you need one?”

“Well, I can wear it, but I know someone else in the company at some point might end up making a better use for it. Plus, if you wanted me to become the Freak… you could have given me some time to think on it.”

“Well, this is once and a life time opportunity for your pathetic career… you need to have a reboot of some sort. You need to shed the image of Tommy Wish… it never got you anywhere here at all.”

[Tommy “agrees” with his former manager’s words of endearment. Then Culty hands him the mask, and he wears it on his face, then he does the Thriller dance, and the nurse has a slight chuckle. Culty smacks him over the head with his cane to stop him.]

“Stop it, you need to get more serious with this…you need to become a monster!”

“How can I?… I look like a fucking joke in this thing. But like you said, I need a career revival as The Freak…so now, I guess that’s happening now.”

[The one of the backstage personals call up Tommy to head into the ring facing Mastermind. He then gives them a thumbs up as a signal he’ll make it, then takes off the mask and hands it back to Culty.]

“Look, you know him… we’ve encountered him… i’m facing Mastermind. So here’s the plan…”

[Tommy and Culty are speaking with sound off for about fifteen minutes, then the audio cuts back on and both men are laughing evilly. Who knows what’s been said, as the scene cuts to an video of Greggo yapping on about Sarah as it cuts itself off to stop the scene.]

====
Cheese Or Titz Oer Bluts?
====

“So now, you know who i be in these streets of XWF. I wanted to be all creepy and freaky an shit, but now at this point, what’s the use of trying to be scary and menacing? Someone else who isn’t an Alpha has already taken its place, and I wish that person the best. Now, the main reason why I did what I did to Mastermind was simple, get whole new perspective on what it’s like to embrace the inner freak and hatred in my own heart and soul, now it’s all just a big waste of space and time, that now people will just know that i’m just another guy under a mask.

Going forward, it’s just going to be another victim who fall into my line of freakiness and hatred, and my first victim is Greggo, the hype machine for people who already has a voice. He’s a kinda a guy who you’d expect to be slinging his gums to the highest bidder to suck off too, and take it in the ass like a freak he is. To be honest, the main reason why I called him out was to see if he’d respond in that crowd, keep in mind these people were tourist, and it fucking worked to my benefit. I know he’s at Sarah’s castle basement, begging to get the crumbs off her table as he’s chained up by the neck, waiting for her beck and call. Man, I bet it’s so fun being the indentured slave to a person who’s willing make you relevant in here.

Now, here I am trying to explain to him about a fucking flaming Tables match, and he goes around trying to emphasize “Flamer” table. It’s flaming not Flamers, and if you had seen my post relentless promo, you already know what been said. So Greggo, I know you are just waiting in the corner to spew your nonsense upon nonsense within the nonsense, as you try to make random call backs to things that never happened at all. I still remember you got mad over having your belt, stolen from Eric who never even claimed it as his own. I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, but they saw you and they wanted you to suffer in the hands from me from taking what belonged to you.

So basically, your streak against me is 0-1…

You got punk’ed out from having the chance to fight Jim Jimson on the pier, just so you can be at Rose Bowl, tending to Sarah’s bedside manner as she gotten herself on what it feels like to be an extreme guinea pig, against a guy who has more heat in the oven; than I could even imagine. For as long you managed to run your mouth against him, the more I ponder on why you even are in the company still; are they that desperate for a so called “heat magnet” like yourself?

There’s so many people who thrive on being better than you, it’s not even a fucking joke, hell even Mr. Wiggins has more of a serious draw, then one of your random ass twitter jokes you spew to us in the backstage. You’re a walking punchline, and nobody is even laughing with you in pity.

Speaking of pity, Ash Quinn…

Oh lord, Ash you know you can set the table fire, and watch me Ode To Antebellum his ass through it in one fall swoop. You won’t even need to do much, but to watch me kill this man off (or at least put him in an icu for third degree burns), and get your paycheck and fly back to America. It’s going to be fun with you trying maintain a sense of officially of this flaming tab— i mean FLAMERS table match, you won’t regret it!

Greggo, get ready to clock in that 0-2 once I burn you alive in this match, I want to hurt you so bad that I want to see your female alt to come right all over you, hose you out with your shit extinguisher out of her pussy. I don’t know why I am hard as I say this, but fuck it… it’s true, it’s damn true… that I want to see your skin boil, as the wood pieces char into your body.

You’re gonna feel the freak’s twisted, demented, and almost absentminded ways of how he like to play with his victims, first Jim… now you….”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Freak's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-30-2020), Theo Pryce (10-14-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Freak's post!
(09-29-2020)