Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 04:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freak's iNnEr Thoughts: Fallout From Relentless
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-27-2020, 09:58 AM

Mere moments from his encounter with Jim Jimson, we see Freak without his mask on. Spraying amounts of Faygo to all the people that surround him in the outdoor changing room. He then looks at the camera, while holding his belt in his hand.

"You see people, I may not be a champion of champions... I may not be on the Top 50 list of best of wrestlers here... oh hell, I am nowhere near relevant to the people who knows who I be. As I hold this belt in my hand, it gives me the mere satisfaction of knowing that, I am fucking hardcore and can talk my shit to anyone. Have you seen my low budget vignette on Day One?

It was on par like a bad film, like say birdemic or something like that, just without poorly animated birds flying around, bitching about global warming. Besides all that, I want to give credit where its due to Jim... he had a chance to talk his shit, but I guess all those pinecones got to his throat along the way, and I had to rip him to shreds. So Jim, I hope you recuperate yourself and find another profession, because this isn't for you at all, just my two cents.

For anyone who can talk there shit onto me, you know where to find me...also, Greggo it's Flaming Tables match... so I'm gonna put you through a flaming table while poor Ash who gotten attacked by a man who shall remain nameless, is going to witness a fagot like yourself burning alive on TV.

The Freaky T... is out"

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Freak's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-27-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-27-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-27-2020, 04:47 PM

"Boi, I'd watch that mouff if I were you. Watch that mouff. You don'g want me to unleash dis greggo deeyick all up in it. C U on Warfare and by the way some n00b gurl asked to guest ref our match to make sure you dont cheat and I told her OK. Her name is something like Ass Quid... whatever that means. I'm guessing she has a currency exchange in her anus or something. But yeah now its 4 sure you can't cheat! So now u really got the deck stacked bish!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post