Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Night Anarchy
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-09-2020, 05:26 PM

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like CTN's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-09-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2020), Theo Pryce (09-09-2020)
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2020, 05:06 PM

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-11-2020, 05:23 PM

Kenzi Said:"I'm the world champion's lackey"

"Mmmm, well said gurl! No shame!"

"Plus, bonus points here because all these clueless dopes STILL haven't even noticed that we keep changing the title on them. One day it's the Universal title, one day it's the Columbidae title, one day it's the World title... etc... what a bunch of suckers. None of them even notice (or care)!"

"Kenzi! Can you BELIEVE they still have the title LISTED as the Universal even though our Sarah is clearly wearing the one that litch'rally says WORLD right on it? We even got the fed website thingy fooled! Gurl we are trolling these lil kids SO hard it's making Mikey Graves' dick jealous!"

Greggo spends a LOT of time laughing with Kenzi, but not at her. He's starting to take a liking to her even though she still has payback coming one day for being a clumsy gorilla handed oaf and giving Sarah Lacklan a bloody nose. Don't think ANY of us have forgotten watching that promo of Sarah's!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Kenzi Grey Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2020, 05:38 PM

Greggo, they are all just a bunch of sappy rubes and we are the rulers of the world...err...Universe...we are the rulers of the Universe.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-11-2020, 05:42 PM

Greggo gets googley eyed and all confused.

"Wait, they're all played by Rubes? I KNEW THAT BITCH WAS UP TO SOMETHING!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Kenzi Grey Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2020, 05:45 PM

There is no way that someone can be that sweet and innocent all the time. She is probably a horrible person that kicks puppies and listens to One Direction.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-11-2020, 07:33 PM

"Kenzi, Kenzi, little baby Ken-zi. It's not my fault you were too stupid and too slow in the brain, to fully comprehend actual business. That's why our match, didn't end with me being disqualified. Because your contract, it only covers normal matches. It doesn't mean no dq matches, as you learned.

That's why I was so easily available to keep my title. I told you, did I not, that you would HOLD it proudly? Not a single line did I mention you keeping it. My title still belongs to me, because you are a novice in litigation. I run an empire that makes me worth BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Litigation is my middle goddamn name. You couldn't fathom the contracts I sign for the deals I make, with lines I need to look deep into. You. Have. No. Fucking. Idea.

That, is why I am still YOUR Billion Dollar Champion. That, is why you are NOT.

That, is why you are in the back of the line. Until you pony up more XBux."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-11-2020)
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-12-2020, 02:59 PM

Hate Post Like Post