X-treme Wrestling Federation
Thursday Night Anarchy - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Thursday Night Anarchy (/showthread.php?tid=38141)

Thursday Night Anarchy - CTN - 09-09-2020

re:Thursday Night Anarchy - Kenzi Grey - 09-11-2020

Thursday Night Anarchy - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-11-2020

Kenzi Said:"I'm the world champion's lackey"

"Mmmm, well said gurl! No shame!"

"Plus, bonus points here because all these clueless dopes STILL haven't even noticed that we keep changing the title on them. One day it's the Universal title, one day it's the Columbidae title, one day it's the World title... etc... what a bunch of suckers. None of them even notice (or care)!"

"Kenzi! Can you BELIEVE they still have the title LISTED as the Universal even though our Sarah is clearly wearing the one that litch'rally says WORLD right on it? We even got the fed website thingy fooled! Gurl we are trolling these lil kids SO hard it's making Mikey Graves' dick jealous!"

Greggo spends a LOT of time laughing with Kenzi, but not at her. He's starting to take a liking to her even though she still has payback coming one day for being a clumsy gorilla handed oaf and giving Sarah Lacklan a bloody nose. Don't think ANY of us have forgotten watching that promo of Sarah's!

Thursday Night Anarchy - Kenzi Grey - 09-11-2020

Greggo, they are all just a bunch of sappy rubes and we are the rulers of the world...err...Universe...we are the rulers of the Universe.

Thursday Night Anarchy - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-11-2020

Greggo gets googley eyed and all confused.

"Wait, they're all played by Rubes? I KNEW THAT BITCH WAS UP TO SOMETHING!"

Thursday Night Anarchy - Kenzi Grey - 09-11-2020

There is no way that someone can be that sweet and innocent all the time. She is probably a horrible person that kicks puppies and listens to One Direction.

re:Thursday Night Anarchy - Mr. Oz - 09-11-2020

"Kenzi, Kenzi, little baby Ken-zi. It's not my fault you were too stupid and too slow in the brain, to fully comprehend actual business. That's why our match, didn't end with me being disqualified. Because your contract, it only covers normal matches. It doesn't mean no dq matches, as you learned.

That's why I was so easily available to keep my title. I told you, did I not, that you would HOLD it proudly? Not a single line did I mention you keeping it. My title still belongs to me, because you are a novice in litigation. I run an empire that makes me worth BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Litigation is my middle goddamn name. You couldn't fathom the contracts I sign for the deals I make, with lines I need to look deep into. You. Have. No. Fucking. Idea.

That, is why I am still YOUR Billion Dollar Champion. That, is why you are NOT.

That, is why you are in the back of the line. Until you pony up more XBux."

Thursday Night Anarchy - CTN - 09-12-2020