Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 11:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lane screws Sarah Lacklan and tries to tarnish the entire legacy of his top draw!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-06-2020, 11:05 PM

Greggo is sweaty, still swollen (from all the bee stings he took for his client at LoF when he helped her win the briefcase), and covered in fecal matter. He also has the official XWF Federweight Championship in his hand, which had been known as the Bird Feeder Championship during Sarah Lacklan's reign, which Greggo has apparently ENDED!?

*record scratch*

Wait, what? Yes, according to the XWF website, Greggo has somehow gotten a win over Sarah Lacklan AND taken her lower tier title! While thousands of fans are screaming in approval when they read it online, Greggo does not seem amused ONE DAMN BIT.

"Mmmm, that's cute Vannie Lane, trying to screw Sarah over by making it look like she already lost to me even though I'm her manager and insurance policy. Yet again the XWF tries to make someone look stupid for thinking rules applied to any title changes, gee go figure. We all saw me lovingly cover Sarah, my client, when she fell asleep in my presence. We also all saw me get up off of her and litch'rally leave the scene before any ref even showed up to count. Here's that footage as I speak the following link aloud: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=37729 "

"Mr. Lame, heh heh you like that? I made that name up all by myself. Mr. Lame, you wanna fuck my client over and try to drive a wedge between me n' her? You wanna make her look stupid before she has her big title defense against Peter Gilmour? What's next? Gilly magically beating my client in 2 weeks even though we'll all see the exact opposite happen in front of us? Now I know why Sar ALWAYS talks about how much she hates you, and how you guys are such enemies. Friggin' creep! STOP PICKING ON MY SARAH RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

Greggo giggles and winks at the camera...?!? Wait, was he winking at Lane? Is there something more than meets the eye here?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post