Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're all afraid
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2020, 08:35 PM

"Yer all afraid'a'my client! Seriously guys look how many pins attempts been happening to that Robert Main fellow but here we see my client the invincible Sarah Lacklan also has a 24/7 title yet errbody is scared to even try her."

"Go ahead. Try her. Try my client."

"Oh wait yer all too scared to try the real champ. Ya'lls cowards don'g even smoke crack."

Greggo puts his arm around his client, Sarah, and continues to yell into the camera.

"You losers are way too scared to get shown to suck so bads against a gurl! But you will! You will lose to her! Just you wait!"

"Getting a 24/7 pin on my client would all but guaran-dong-tee a Galactic title shot for her top title in the whole moon, but you guys are too scared to even try her."

Greggo has managed to put Sarah to sleep, despite not even addressing her directly. Odd.

He shrugs and pins her LOL.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Tommy Wish (08-06-2020), Unknown Soldier (08-06-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-06-2020, 08:34 AM

Greggo checks his watch.

He started this friendly joke pin BEFORE Warfare results aired last night.

It's still going on now.

That means they either were together before Warfare, then came back to this scene to continue this pin after... OR Warfare is a pre-taped show now.

"Mmmmm, this ain't right gurl. I ain't s'posed to be the one pinning ya gurl. I ain't won a match in my life so we don't want people to be able to make fun of you for getting pinned by Greggo right after he helped you cash in for the World title. I aint about to tarnish my client's good, clean name like that. The cleaner of the XWF has to, herself, be super clean."

Greggo gets up and leaves.

Still champion! Sarah Lacklan!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-06-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-06-2020, 12:31 PM

Sometimes obsession pays off.

New Federweight Champion - Greggo

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Theo Pryce (08-06-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-06-2020, 10:43 PM

Greggo has a dream that he somehow easily took a title off of his client without even trying to, and in that dream he also left several hickies all over Sarah's neck and chest. "Hmmmm Lane just told me I'm the champ but what happened? Also, why does the XWF app still have the BirdFeeder title on her account instead of mine? Inconsistent bullshit from retarrrrrrrdzzzzz that make shit up as they go, robbing deserving multi-singles champs and trying to lower their value. You will not lower my client's value, idiot. You just upped it by exposing your blatant favoritism AGAINST her."

ooc: LMAO! Lemme know the IC playing out of how that happened or if you want me to just decide it myself. Not sure if you want Lane and Greggo allies now against Sarah or what you're pushing for, but whatever it is, I'm in.

Also, did the "title change" IC take place before or after the Warfare results?<---VERY important for storyline purposes moving forward
Since the pin started before Warfare results aired, and ended after they aired, clarification is needed. Was Greggo already the new champ while Sarah was cutting her Warfare in ring promo, or did she get pinned by him after the show? Definitely need this elaborated on to fully run with it IC to its greatest extent, which from here looks like it just turned into pure gold thanks to the push you just gave this angle (even if inadvertently).

Hate Post Like Post