Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sea full of Stars.
Lynx Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-08-2020, 12:15 PM

Ages Ago…

There is no such place as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing at all. No matter how far you walk, it's just the same road, it just goes on and on. But in spite of that...

...Why am I so driven to find it?

The evening was cold and windy. They sat near a fire, in an abandoned warehouse. Covered with old and torn blankets, they stared at the fire without a sound. They were two, a young man and his truthful companion, a black, blue eyed, half wolf, named Kazaan.

The young man threw some more wood to the fire and started speaking again, while the wolf calmly listened to the tranquil sound his masters words produced.

I guess every living and breathing creature on this planet needs hope in order to survive. Each and every one of us needs to have a goal in his life.

Mine?

My goal is to find a place where dignity and honor reign supreme. Where fights occur in a regular way and one can get his skills quite honed. Surely, I need money too, so a fighting academy or something of that sort would be ideal...

..Do you think so too, Kazaan?

The wolf looked at his master, took a deep breath and placed his head above his paws. He closed his eyes and letting a sigh go out. It was almost so as if this creature understood each and every word his master said.

Maybe he did not agree, but he was a wolf. Better said a half wolf. He had sworn a silent oath, his oath was to stand by and protect this young man. The young man was impulsive, a hothead at times and this made his life miserable sometimes, bringing more trouble than it should.

But he, the half wolf named Kazaan, was there, and like every other wolf or dog his goal was to serve and protect his master.

But how could he, Kazaan, do it? His master was so impulsive, was unpredictable. And Kazaan could not even hunt for him, for a human does not eat what a wolf does...

Yet, stil, even so he stood near his friend all the time.

It was his Job.

Haha

The wolf opened his eyes, the young man ,who was sitting near him started laughing. Without any apparent reason.

Haha

Kazaan. I do not know why I bore and discourage myself like this...

...We have a roof above our heads and we have something to eat. It is not so as if we are sleeping in the streets.

And better times will come.

I have not fought in quite some time and thus we are somehow short on cash, but I promise you I will start looking for a street fight or two in the upcoming days. A Hot Prospect contract with some backyard wrestling organization would not be bad too...

..That way we could afford a comfortable Hotel room and some better food. Yet until that time comes, we will live as careless and as free as the Clouds...

..The time has come for us to set out on a journey... We must listen well to the words of our souls. Our destiny must lie in a different place than this. We must leave the land of despair and never look back.

We must embrace the land of Dreams and never lose hope, for hope is the food of the soul..

And the Young man kept talking and talking for quite some time.

He was young, strong and he was an Optimist..

..His life would not be easy but he had the Brain , the Brawn and the Guts to Affront it.

He had an Indomitable Heart

..A Burning Heart

The night was long and the stars formed an never ending Ocean. There was so much to do and so much to travel..

..They would do that, one step at a time, until they found Rakuen

One step at a time

...Till the end of time!

The scene opens up in a star filled night sky. The sky Is clear, no black clouds covering the stars. There is a man, dressed in black, wearing a mask, facing the camera. It is the fighter they call Lynx. He crosses his arms on his chest and starts speaking in a calm tone.

Last night was a fight night, from which I came out with mixed feelings. I won my single challenge but I went out empty handed from the battle royal. I did choose a different approach than the others did, I guess, I did not focus on a single fighter but tried to keep my eyes open, observing the environment as a whole. Guess I gambled and my bet did not come out as intended.

…Shit happens!

All I can do, is stand up, dust my clothes off and clench my fists getting ready for my next fight.

Azrael Erebus

Nova Star!

Once a shining star of the victorious constellation.

Now a feeble light of what once was.

Guess those that shine strong, burn fast, in the end. Isn’t it so?

…I disagree.

Those stars that shine strong will always be remembered for their mighty light, no matter if that light has ceased its existence and has turned itself into a supermassive black hole. But those shining stars should shine till the end of their days, compromises need not be made.

Tis the same with us fighters.

We should fight our guts out till the very end of our days, if we decide to stay in the ring wars, past our prime. If we can not do I, then we should give up, throw the towel and find another way to feed our stomach and our ego.

A mediocre existence with mediocre attempts at hanging on our past glory will not cut it.

Nor will a mediocre motivation fill the fans hearts with joy, when they look at you. They will shake their heads in sadness and disbelief, reminiscing the times in which their favorite one filled their fan hearts with joy, because of his incredible actions and charm.

Former impulsive, now turned calculative because he can not withstand the missing skills or heart flames of ages past. Where is the joy that once filled your whole existence? What has become of the one the fans cheered for, or booed in hatred?

A mere shadow of ages past.

Lack of motivation or halfhearted attempts at reaching for glory will not cut it when facing people that thrive in the heat of the battle, whose hearts burn with passion because of the joy they feel when they stand in the middle of that ring.

Your lack of passion is almost as deadly for you as your lack of powers!

You walk around claiming that you once were a god. A universal existence that could bring forth extinction with the snap of his fingers. Now you are not a god, you are a former mighty existence that has no powers and needs to learn living in the simple ways of mere mortals.

Well.

I will let you in, in a bad kept secret.

To be able to survive in this world…

...You need powers!

They are called intelligence, perseverance and skill…

Skill in doing well, whatever it is that you do for a living.

And you, you Azrael, you are lacking the most important of skills for a fighter. That being Burning Passion for the Fight. I do not think you are gutless. Nor do I think you are talent-less. All I think is that you lack motivation for the time being…

And believe you me, when I say this

You are facing someone with Guts, Wits and Burning Passion for the fight.

I live, breathe and feast on Passion. My heart bleeds for the fight. If I cannot fight, I do not exist. I thrive in the eye of Danger. Thrive in the blood that pumps in my veins with horrendous speed, when I am in the ring.

I am a fighter of pure breed.

Swift and strong.

The one and only

Lynx!

You need Rage, Roaring will and Righteous Flame of Passion, if you want to bring me down to my knees. And you will need that over and over again for as long as you can muster it, because I will stand up again and again, no matter how many times you throw me on the concrete.

And, tell me, how do you want to manage this, if you do not have the will and interest you once had, for the squared circle? Erebus, you are but a mere shadow of your former self and this shows and streams from each and every single pore of yours.

If you do not have the Burning Heart…

How do you manage to bring down someone that’s bigger, swifter and more motivated than you are?

I will tell you how

…. You cannot….

You would have been able to, if you somehow managed to be the same Azrael you were ages ago, when you appeared in the squared circle for the first times. But your interest for the ring has slowly vanished and you are still doing this merely for inertia.

I will say this again

In your current shape, you can not defeat me.

You will need a whole new motivation burst, in order to survive in that ring for more than five minutes against yours truly. I think I am correct in saying that if you can not manage to bring forth your old courage and love for the ring, you will fall in a whole world of darkness, when you will go one on one with this one…

You think I am wrong?

Prove me Wrong.

Fade

[Image: UX4wNFD.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lynx's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-07-2020), Theo Pryce (08-19-2020)