Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 08-08-2020, 05:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
July SOTM
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Regular Guy, Fuckin' Ready
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2020 09:18 PM

Clearly, its Sarah Lacklan

[Image: P2MwBpA.png]
Career Record: 21 - 9

XWF Accomplishments
  • 3x XWF Xtreme Champion
  • 2x XWF Television Champion (current)
  • Unbeaten Streak From 10/10/16 to 7/8/17

OOC: Overall Career Record: 103-48-2
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Offline
My wang is out

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-05-2020 09:21 PM

Well DUH! That's why we didn't need a thread for any votes, El Stupido.

Sarah Lacklan's official manager and insurance policy moving forward, as established on July 12th, 2020.

Sarah definitely speaking to the whole roster and putting them in their place:
(08-06-2020 07:54 PM)Sarah Lacklan, Greggo's best client ever Said:  
YOUR best is losing again.

MY best is winning multiple championships and accolades at one event.

Then again, considering what all you have been doing while I was away, no one should be truly surprised.

Robert Main, 2nd highest ranking champion in XWF, admitting his (and your) place:
(08-06-2020 03:45 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main, speaking honestly and totes not being sarcastic at all Said:  The Engineer... Shawn... Cent... You... We all fall to the real queen of the XWF and new Universal Champion...
Buy in to the hype. Never before has it been so obvious who the top talent is. Never before has everyone embraced the top draw. Never before has a champion already defeated the whole roster without even beating them in a match. Drink the chilled coffee type drink. Accept her, worship her, and stop taking your eyes off of her.

I Said:"Obsession" is a word dem lazy failures use when they describe ppl who can focus on the same thing fer more than 2 seconds at a time. It's the lazy loser's insult to the art of dedicated execution. Trigger alert: It's like all those broke democrats who claim successful republicans are "obsessed" with money. LOLz

Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
Thaddeus Duke Offline
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2020 09:31 PM

You ever had a dick in your ass?

XWF Accomplishments
  • 3x XWF Xtreme Champion

Find
GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Offline
My wang is out

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-05-2020 09:39 PM

That depends on the definition of the word.................................... in.

Sarah Lacklan's official manager and insurance policy moving forward, as established on July 12th, 2020.

Sarah definitely speaking to the whole roster and putting them in their place:
(08-06-2020 07:54 PM)Sarah Lacklan, Greggo's best client ever Said:  
YOUR best is losing again.

MY best is winning multiple championships and accolades at one event.

Then again, considering what all you have been doing while I was away, no one should be truly surprised.

Robert Main, 2nd highest ranking champion in XWF, admitting his (and your) place:
(08-06-2020 03:45 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main, speaking honestly and totes not being sarcastic at all Said:  The Engineer... Shawn... Cent... You... We all fall to the real queen of the XWF and new Universal Champion...
Buy in to the hype. Never before has it been so obvious who the top talent is. Never before has everyone embraced the top draw. Never before has a champion already defeated the whole roster without even beating them in a match. Drink the chilled coffee type drink. Accept her, worship her, and stop taking your eyes off of her.

I Said:"Obsession" is a word dem lazy failures use when they describe ppl who can focus on the same thing fer more than 2 seconds at a time. It's the lazy loser's insult to the art of dedicated execution. Trigger alert: It's like all those broke democrats who claim successful republicans are "obsessed" with money. LOLz

Find
Thaddeus Duke Offline
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-05-2020 09:51 PM

Is Bill Clinton your spirit animal?

XWF Accomplishments
  • 3x XWF Xtreme Champion

Find
Madison Dyson Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Not a fascist! :)
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-06-2020 04:52 AM

(08-05-2020 09:39 PM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said:  That depends on the definition of the word.................................... in.

"Up" also qualifies as "in"

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m2nm8qkUt71rtb03io1_500.jpg]

Find
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-06-2020 06:46 PM

prob be sarah

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Find

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  July SOTM Theo Pryce 18 230 yesterday 10:38 PM
Last Post: Unknown Soldier
  Congratulations to our July SOTM... Ozymandias 10 317 08-04-2015 11:19 PM
Last Post: Scully
  July SOTM Peter Fn Gilmour 7 227 08-02-2015 04:16 PM
Last Post: Doctor Louis D'Ville

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)