Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline Bonjour les Colombes!
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

07-07-2020, 10:59 PM

"I thought we were done with this adelfi, with him?"

An embittered eye roll and silence from her end of the line was the initial response.

"It's France Osira, who's going to pass up a free trip to France? Him being here is coincidental," Atara lied. Not a complete lie mind you, but a lie none the less. Whole truth or not, it didn't matter, her sister saw through it and called her bluff.

"We would.' Osira's voice came through the phone point blank.

Context for those not in the know, Atty was born and partially raised in southeastern Europe. Her mother, Irish born, hailed all the way from northwestern Europe. While by no means the most affluent of families, Atara had the means and reason to have darted across the entirety of the continent quite a few times. It wasn't exactly a once in a lifetime experience type thing and Osira was well aware.

"He needs me and I owe him Osira. He won't admit it, but he's going to over look Mastermind. His mind is going to be on Leap of Faith and Centurion. This isn't the same Mastermind we've seen before. He actually has friends now and Shawn isn't exactly the front runner for homecoming king anymore."

"Malaka, stop watching that American filth! If Mastermind beats him, good! Great even! Would rather that roo fucker do it than somebody else."

Atara's brow furrowed confused by what her sister was getting at and admittedly she was a little offended by what she assumed, Roo Fucker? Um, for one O, He's not Australian and two, Noah is!"

"Well excuse me for me trying to inject some humour in your otherwise short, dull, and unsatisfactory promos. Apologize to the gimp the next time you see him. Oh, and stop with the step mom flirty thing. Its weird. Just fuck him already, what's VIta going to do. Scream at you from solitary?"

Shocked, though she shouldn't have been, Atara had already pulled her cell from her ear as she said bye. From the speaker in a sing song voice Osira was mid sentence about keeping it in the family when she was cut off. Then there she was, alone and in silence on a hotel balcony. Blue eyes darted out towards the French horizon, the silhouette of the Eiffel tower contrasting against a setting sun.

"Shit. I still have to cut a promo and have absolutely nothing to say about this guy...wonder what TK is doing. He always knows what to say," Muttered to herself Atara had turned already in the process of scrolling through contacts to find good ol Thunder Knuckles. Seconds later...

[/color]'TK, yeah its Atty. How soon can you be in France?"

To Be Continued.....

....Maybe

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Michael McBride (07-08-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-08-2020), Shawn Warstein (07-08-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-08-2020), Zane Norrison (07-08-2020)