Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY Warning To GILMOUR!
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2020, 02:45 PM

xwf99.com/jbthoughts

There has been reports that JB had just recently saw Glimour's promo, and now he's at his unknown location, with a oldish webcam that he is speaking in front of to air out his grievances.

"As you may all know by now, i'm not a huge fan of BOB, but they are the ones who are making us known to you fans at home, and across the globe. They have a ring leader who's a *BLEEP* bottom of the barrel of a gun, waiting to be shot out its own misery. Yes i'm talking about *BLEEP* Graves, he isn't sh-- to me, i wanted to straight up leave this fed couple months prior due to his incompetence, and a lack afterthought with his words.

So he isn't shit to me, but that's not my point he's another case....

The case who i'm truly talking about is Peter Glimour. I have seen him stink up the joint for over less than ten years; and yes he's gotten all the gold you can image. Sh-- he even had people in the back ribbing him with AIDs infested Maria Brink and a makeshift transexual Rose Smith, which he wasn't a fan of. I've seen him say and do alot of sh-- that isn't worth a damn to my eyes. I'm glad that Tommy beaten him in Fiji to retain his title from him, he's nothing more then a closeted racist piece of dung heap who needs to be exposed.

Let me playback to you people who haven't heard this part of his "wonderful" Promo of his..."

Everyone's favorite Parm King Said:No wonder the fuckin' virus is still around and all these fuckin *BLEEEEP* idiots are rioting, looting and doing stupid protests over a fuckin named George Floyd.

"Heh your favorite X-Treme wrestler right? The one who practically tells you all to suck his dick, the man who you all dream about being in this day and age. With all his so called cars and mansions, what does he truly have?

He anit got shi---

The only thing he has going for him is basically being a joke in the roster. His best days are very far and few inbetween, no wonder why this company had hired a bunch of knock off Glimours and impersonators, just to honor a man who is nothing more than a typical "ALL LIVES MATTER" crowd; he's the type a man who wouldn't even spare a dime to the needy, just the kind a man who would rival his own advisory Trump in the department of waste.

Why am i talking about Glimour? He basically disrespected a man who had no right to die in the hands of those *BLEEP*in' cops in the same location where Glimour based his theme from, even Prince would be rolling in his grave to hear his music be bastardized by Glimour.

If you watch the news you wannabe Big Money Matt, the only reason why the doing all that, is so that our voices to be heard. We've been held down for long, it make sense we are roiting and looting, even your people do the same thing to Glimour. I bet all those fanboys and hicks, all would do the same damn thing when you lose your matches, or get "screwed" over by what those guys in suits dictate. You wouldn't understand how it is being marginalized, and easy targets as a black person in America.

While Graves and fuck with your words, and the way you are as a white guy... makes you think you are untouchable. But to me, you aren't nothing more than piece of scum in the bottom of the ocean.

One *BLEEP*in day.... i will beat you so badly, that your fans would end up wanting to protest out in the streets of New York, just to have me fired from this place, for destroying you and turning into a shell of your former self. So Gilly boy...

Watch your *BLEEP*in back here... i'm gonna end your career."

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Mr. Oz (07-06-2020), Theo Pryce (07-06-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-06-2020, 03:03 PM

The tiny camera that his "son" made, the one he cuts promos with, the one that travels him because Panzer always wants to mess with his creator, it showed Oswald, watching John Black's words to Gilmour, making him grin. He whispers something to one of his servants, covered in black and only the mask is truly visible to the naked eye. That servant disappeared in front of his and everyone's eyes, only for Black to hear a knock and if he opened the door, would be a box. In it would be a letter stapled to the top reading this:

"Even I was sickened by George Floyd's death. I was sickened by Breonna Taylor's death. I was sickened by Atatiana Jefferson's death as her poor nephew had to witness his aunt killed in cold blood. Even I have more humanity than Gilmour. All you need to do is ask, and you shall receive any amount of money you wish. I will be contributing to several charities dealing with arrests of peaceful protesters. Spend it how you will, even if it means donating it. I may be evil, but at least I'm not Gilmour ignorant."

Inside the box would be, well, another box, but more decorative, almost like a box you'd have for jewelry, and inside would be a plastic bag filled with money totaling up to 3,250 dollars.
Hate Post Like Post
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-06-2020, 06:09 PM

BOB stands behind John Black here. Furthermore, it has come to my attention that prior to me taking control of BOB, Micheal Graves has made quite a few offensive statements about race, sexual orientation, the BLM movement and the #SpeakingOut movement among others.

Because of these heinous actions, Micheal Graves has been suspended from BOB until he completes a sensitivity training class.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Fury's post:
Mr. Oz (07-06-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-06-2020, 06:20 PM

(07-06-2020, 06:09 PM)Miss Fury Said: BOB stands behind John Black here. Furthermore, it has come to my attention that prior to me taking control of BOB, Micheal Graves has made quite a few offensive statements about race, sexual orientation, the BLM movement and the #SpeakingOut movement among others.

Because of these heinous actions, Micheal Graves has been suspended from BOB until he completes a sensitivity training class.

"Here here! We may be evil, but we're not fuckin' assholes! For fuck's sake, I am married to an Asian transwoman and have an adopted daughter with her. Of course I'd be behind the Black Lives Matter movement! I may want to take over the world, but even I want everyone to be equal underneath my thumb."
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-07-2020, 06:14 AM

Gurss chaotic inc. Got another body to dispose of.. u want what theo got john boy??? Bring it!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post