Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eharmony
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-18-2020, 02:41 PM

Graves spots Atari in the Xtreme hallway shortly after she went into spasms. She stands up, noticing Graves, she prepares for a fight.

Instead he begins to read his dating profile aloud.

Peter Parker once said 'You don't trust anyone, that's your problem.' But you can trust me.

Hello ladies!

I'm a daring kinda geeza, who likes nothing more than watching Lazy Town with the right woman (or women, if I'm lucky - wink wink!).

The first thing people usually notice about me is my funny personality, closly followed by my smashing cock. You may find yourself awed by the callibre of my cock and tight butt. I will be sure to bring myself well-oiled to our date, so that you can appreciate my body to its full.

I work as a best Pro Wrestler to have ever lived, helping geeks realize they're geeks. This allows me to exercise my skills: resourcefulness and wielding weapons. Dating me will be a little like dating royalty. I once saw Bruce Campbell getting off a bus, and the paparazzi have been after me ever since. We'd better keep your kit on out of doors!

My life goals include:
Use a spider web as a parachute
get jiggy with you
Have a three-way date
Become the best best Pro Wrestler that I can be
Help all the geeks realize they're geeks in the world
If you're the right woman for me, you'll be quiet and submissive. You won't be afraid to cry and will have a healthy respect for ME.

My ideal date would involve bringing joy to children in a hotel room or McDonald's Playhouse with a helpless woman by my side. While we're there, I lick your ample lips and imagine retelling the occasion to my mates.

I promise I'll turn up to our date looking good and smelling amazing. You'll have no personal hygene worries, and I hope I'll be able to say the same about you.

Go web! Fly! Up, up, and away web! Shazaam! Go! Go! Go web go! Tally ho.

*CRACK*

THE STEEL CHAIR FROM BEHIND BY THAT DASTERDLY MS. DIRECTION!!

Light my fire, babe!

The cover!

1!

2!!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-18-2020, 03:01 PM

I just tried oatmilk for the first time...not sure how I feel about this. Anyway..

kickout.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion