Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-17-2020, 09:48 PM

I've severely been lacking in effort and haven't given this place the attention it deserves the past weekish or so if not longer and just wanted to apologize to members and opponents, it's been a weird week with ups, downs, and distractions.

I have no real excuse except I haven't been feeling it and free time as been scarce and spent elsewhere. The rule in every RP is always RL before RP but I try to keep in mind that there are real people on the other side of this screen devoting their real time to this hobby and I feel like I have wasted more than my share of those people's time.

This is not a me quitting post, but a me putting an end to over loading myself with rp obligations so I can give my full attention to shows in the future.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-19-2020), red-x (04-18-2020)