Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dreamweaver
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-04-2020, 11:58 PM

They grew heavy. Each passing second, heavier and heavier, Atara couldn't lift them for the life of her. Archimedes in all his ingenuity couldn't have devised an instrument to keep them open nor could Socio and all his swole have bore the weight on his mighty shoulders.
It was inevitable, Peter's latest "I'm a Fuckboy" promo was putting her to sleep. Centurion's product drop laced Rich Bitch skits couldn't have been more effective.

Rich Bitch by Die Antwoord. It's catchy, not as good as Gucci Coochie but I digress. Wait..did I just say digress...shit.

Anywho, back to the story.

Falling asleep at a little desk in her hotel room, computer infront of her, Atara's head drooped and drooped until finally falling into a folded arm. The voice of Maria and the second mention of what Noah and Fuzz would do to her was the last thing Atara heard. Into the pitch black of subconsciousness, her imagination was given reign and manifested a new world.

Part memory, part hopes and desires, part whatever else dreams were made of, all pieced together her fantasy world, free of the Gilmour, she had boarded the dreamweavers train....

[Image: xURS8ei.jpg]

She found herself on the edge of a narrow dirt road amidst a sea of coniferous green, a seemingly infinite forest amongst hills and valleys without end in sight. There was silence all around save for a terrible yet somehow still soothing rumble in the distance. It grew louder and louder, the growl of a beast vibrating the ground coming closer and closer. From her vantage, Atara could see a cloud of dust and debris carving a path through the forest and headed straight in her direction.

Unafraid, Atara knew that growl. This rumble of a mechanical monstrosity may have terrified a German manufacturered piece of shit, but not her. It wasn't long before the beast came in view. Bright blue, a constellation in gold across it's sides, it blazed a path towards her. With the swiftness of a gazelle and the hops of a bunny, and hold up.....

Was that music?

I met this little girlie, her hair was kinda curly
Went to her house and bust her out, I had to leave real early

Smooth as Dove chocolate, the Subaru slid within inches of Atara's feet. Leaning over, she looked into a passenger side window.

"Vita....Noah?"

"Get in Cunt. We're going to the fair and Grumpy Gus needs a date."

[color="ff1693]"Who?"

Vita thumbed to the back.

"Fuzz?"

SUCK MY DICK!

Atara's eyes shot open to a screen that streamed to another Peter promo. Torn from fantasy island and sleep she was enraged to the fullest and on impulse threw the laptop to the ground.

"Between you and deadlines, I don't know who to hate more Peter..."

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atara Raven's post:
(02-05-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-05-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-05-2020), Theo Pryce (02-05-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Atara Raven's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-05-2020)