Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline Wrath of Aphrodite
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-28-2020, 11:55 PM

[Image: vqpgiFN.png]

"Hello Peter."

"Are you excited?"

"Of course you are. It's in your hand already isn't it?"

"Contain yourself you naughty school boy. Mom and Dad won't be home for a while and you have this Promo all to yourself."

"Don't rush. Take it slow. We'll get to the part you're here for in due time."

"I made this special for you and your super friend."

"Don't worry, you were at C*ntfest. I never disappoint."

"Are you ready....is he ready?"

"Here it comes."

"Sweet."

"Release!"

[Image: ZbIMjb9.gif]

Awww, a little anti-climactic, I know. Perhaps I do disappoint, but I'm sure you're going to let me know all about it aren't you Peter?

Before or after you regale me with a blu-rays worth of useless Gilmour history? How long before that penile obsessed brain mentions you're favorite part of the human anatomy? How extreme you are? Your wealth, the women, your wife.....the weather?

Or is our little XWF workhorse already chomping at the bit and just can't wait for the gates to open....

It's ok precious Pete, we can start there if you want. Go ahead, tell me. How enamored will I be with it? How good is it going to me make feel? Will I flood like the Nile or be a rushing torrent like Niagara?

Is Mr. Grey going to awaken my inner-goddess?

Pray tell Peter Gilmour, pleeease do. What are you going to do me?

Would you prefer, perhaps, to hear what I want to do to you.

No? Yes? Doesn't matter, stay tuned and you'll find out all the same.

[Image: 546ea6d14eb60058ae56e58fbca16d77.png][Image: 8gxfZqv.jpg]

Palazzo Vecchio
Florence, Italy

A building made famous by Cosimo I de Medici, renown for a multitude of famous sculptures and hidden passages stood as it had since its restructuring in the 16th century. A beacon of the Italian Renaissance, this treasure trove of history held today a particular jewel of more modern times. A jewel who.had herself come to lay eyes on a particular piece of one of the world's golden ages.

Inside the Room of the Elements, Atara's gaze had been fixed on a section of the coffered ceiling. Of all the art vividly displayed in the room, she was entranced by this one in particular. A masterwork presentation of her favorite subject. The mythology of her beloved Greece.

Just as she had been trapped by this story teller of old so to had the lens of a camera been set on her. The silence had been momentary before our brunette turned to the viewers, curled her lips, and uttered those two words she had made her own.

"Hello Doves."

The smile was gone fading with each word that escaped her mouth. Instead it was replaced with Atara scrunching her nose. I know, not what you were expecting, but we have a special friend watching with us today. Don't we Peter?"

"Peter is watching for a very specific reason Doves and I don't think I should keep him waiting much longer. So, without further adieu, Peter I give you the inspiration for all my designs at Warfare...

With no lack of pomp, Atara gestured with the flat of her hand to the panel she had been so enraptured by

The Mutilation of Uranus by Saturn
-Giorgio Vasari-

[Image: Vyx33kv.png]

"I'm going to leave you to wonder which part of this painting inspired me most Gilmour. The title, or the particular location of Saturn's scythe. Maybe both. Maybe I mean this figuratively or literally. Whatever I decided, just know in some form or fashion. One way or another, I am fully intent on emasculating you."

"It doesn't sound exactly threatening, the word, of course. It's not the I'm gonna rip you limb from limb and stomp your guts to oblivion BS you old guys like to toss at each other. It's not exactly a profanity laced tirade where I call you bunch of names. Like chauvinistic, mentally defective, sub-human, ass hat.

But that word Peter, emasculate, for men like you, it's a death sentence. The shot at the Hart title is a consolation prize at this point, because I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Don't worry about the why's right now Peter. I'll explain everything later. Go home. Kiss your wife and play with that super sick one last time....

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
(01-29-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-05-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-29-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-05-2020), Theo Pryce (02-05-2020)