Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I NEED A MAN!!
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-26-2020, 06:48 PM

(01-26-2020, 07:55 AM)ENGINEER.EXE Said:
(01-26-2020, 07:51 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Hry engy.. can i just dick punch him?? We know that car hes fighting is strong..

Hey man, I'm not your boss. You do you!

damnit

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-28-2020, 01:52 PM

(01-25-2020, 03:39 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Don't worry though, the great Scorpio even turned down a fight with me. And he was on my team for WWX."

[Image: split.jpg]

I’m pretty sure I’d have fought you if you bought me dinner first but you don’t know how to treat a lady. I can’t just be jumpin into the ring with everyone. I’m no whore.

(01-25-2020, 04:24 PM)Centurion Said: And who the hell is Scorpio?!

[Image: thumb_look-here-play-boiyou-birdman-resp...010510.png]

Put some respeck on my name before I turn your 97 year old dome piece to dust when you catch a real Dick of Doom to your forehead and realize why Gilmour stole my finisher. He’s such a mischievous little scamp but I can’t blame him for wanting to be like his hero. They grow up so fast.... I’m not crying.... YOU’RE CRYING!

(01-26-2020, 02:42 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
"Scorpio was a wrestler back in 2012 to 2014, nice guy, good teammate, I gave him a giant space scorpion that he kept as a pet. Named him Mr. Giggles."

You know I was kind of worried when you first gave him to me because the neighborhood pets started disappearing so I was worried about him. But he’s been fine for this long in spite of all the other neighborhood pets vanishing.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Scorpio's post:
(01-28-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-28-2020), Azrael Erebus (01-28-2020), Theo Pryce (01-28-2020)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2020, 03:44 AM

Oohhh...

....so you're an idiot.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-29-2020), Shawn Warstein (01-29-2020)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2020, 11:10 AM

(01-28-2020, 01:52 PM)Scorpio Said: I’m pretty sure I’d have fought you if you bought me dinner first but you don’t know how to treat a lady. I can’t just be jumpin into the ring with everyone. I’m no whore.

"Hey, remember that time you asked me over to your place for some 'assistance' and when I showed up, I thought you meant that you wanted to fuck. Then it turned out, you just needed help waxing for your bra and panties match with Gilmour. Good times. People mistake me for a whore all the time cause I like sex. Men, women, beings that seem like both and others that are neither. I'm not a whore either." *clears throat loudly* "So I'm getting married..."

(01-28-2020, 01:52 PM)Scorpio Said: You know I was kind of worried when you first gave him to me because the neighborhood pets started disappearing so I was worried about him. But he’s been fine for this long in spite of all the other neighborhood pets vanishing.

"That's awful. I'm glad he's okay though. You know what you should do, take him camping. His breed loves it. Nature and wild forest animals, something about it fills his kind with life. Almost like they've just eaten a very large meal. It's weird but nice when you know they're so happy."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post