X-treme Wrestling Federation
I NEED A MAN!! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: I NEED A MAN!! (/showthread.php?tid=35973)

Pages: 1 2

I NEED A MAN!! - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-20-2020

OR WOMAN!! Who's looking to make some side cash!!

That smug look on Centurion's face?

Yeah, I can't deal with having to see that crap up close and in person, so I'm offering 30k to anyone who is ready, willing, and able to step up to the plate and slap that old fool in the face right before our match!!

It's not even that hard of a job!! All you have to do publicly announce your plans, and then follow through with them without a hitch.

SERIOUSLY!!

He won't do nothing to prepare and will act totally shocked by your actions!!

As an added benefit, should he manage to get his grubby hands on another title, you might just get free shot at it, despite the fact that you like, totally never wrestle on that brands show!!

Interested parties should keep in mind that they are not to cause any real pain or injury to Cent. We don't need to give him excuses for his upcoming loss!!

Also, reply directly to this ad!!

Really, Cent's not all THAT bright!!

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 01-20-2020

You know what, Vita?

I'll pay that bill for you. It's the least I could do being the fastest grossing athlete in XWF history.

THIRTY THOUSAND xbux, folks.

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 07:34 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said: You know what, Vita?

I'll pay that bill for you. It's the least I could do being the fastest grossing athlete in XWF history.

THIRTY THOUSAND xbux, folks.

"Aww!! TK, don't let anyone ever tell ya that you're not good people!!"

"30k guys!! Let's make this a done deal!!"

I NEED A MAN!! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-20-2020

"Woah... what's this?!?!?"

Shane seems especially shocked by the footage he's seeing play on the giant screen TV at Best Buy.

Shane starts to laugh. Like, really hard. He's actually hunched over like he's in pain he's fucking laughing so hard right now.

"HAHAHAHA Oh my god..."

His face is as red as the head of Gilmour's penis after a night of fucking 300 whores.

"Holy crap. Hahaha"

He straightens up and takes a breath... Alright, he's got this.

"Wow, 30k, eh? For just a slap? I'll DO it!"

A few customers around him start cheering like crazy and he high fives them all.

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-20-2020

"HOLY CRAP!!"

"This shiz just came full circle!!"

"Tell ya what folks, why should we let Shane have ALL THE FUN!!?"

"30k was a ONE TIME OFFER, but heck, I'd like to see an entire congo line of peeps just itching to slap Centy silly!! Soooo...."

"10K for everyone else willing to get in on the fun!!"

"No limit, COME ON, COME ALL!!"

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 01-20-2020

Vita, Vita, Vita...

Let's not be Vinnie Lane here. With 'Ol Thunder Knuckles as a bankroller, we can at least do TWENTY THOUSAND xbux for anyone else.

re:I NEED A MAN!! - EDWARD THE GREAT - 01-20-2020

EDWARD HAPPY TO SLAP STUPID MAN WITH NEW HAND EDWARD HAVE BECAUSE OF HIM!

[Image: edwardhook.jpg]

I NEED A MAN!! - Noah Jackson - 01-21-2020

"I'm more than happy to slap Cent's too square jaw for a choccie bar!"

"Huh... Deja vu, cunt."

I NEED A MAN!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-22-2020

can i just kick him in his old wrinkled balls?

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 01-22-2020

Peter, as funny as it would be. Vita just wants a simple slap. However, you do you, but you won't get paid for it.

Thunder Knuckles smiles at the thought of someone randomly kicking Cent, in his old wrinkly balls.

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Jim "the Jim" Jimson - 01-22-2020

Damn, nobody like Centy Mcentyson the 38th at all.

Would hitting him with a pinecone, count as a slap or not.....

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-22-2020

(01-22-2020, 03:14 PM)Jim "the Jim" Jimson Said: Damn, nobody like Centy Mcentyson the 38th at all.

Would hitting him with a pinecone, count as a slap or not.....

TOTALLY!!

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-22-2020

(01-22-2020, 01:56 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said: Peter, as funny as it would be. Vita just wants a simple slap. However, you do you, but you won't get paid for it.

Thunder Knuckles smiles at the thought of someone randomly kicking Cent, in his old wrinkly balls.

I dont need vitas money.. her pussy would do nicely

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Jim "the Jim" Jimson - 01-23-2020

(01-22-2020, 09:01 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(01-22-2020, 01:56 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said: Peter, as funny as it would be. Vita just wants a simple slap. However, you do you, but you won't get paid for it.

I dont need vitas money.. her pussy would do nicely

I think Socio did that exact deal with Vita already so it prop won't work

BUT Noah is banging Atara so it might work

I NEED A MAN!! - Noah Jackson - 01-23-2020

"Jim, eat shit you Tasmanian fuckwit. Gilly the only pussy your tongue could get near is if you eat at a less than stellar Chinese restaurant, cunt."

I NEED A MAN!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-23-2020

I love Chinese pussy

re:I NEED A MAN!! - red-x - 01-23-2020

(01-23-2020, 08:25 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I love Chinese pussy

re:I NEED A MAN!! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-24-2020

Am I hearing Gilly versus Noah for Vita's poon?

I NEED A MAN!! - Azrael Erebus - 01-24-2020

"That's disturbing... on so many levels. Then again, it is Vita Valenteen."

"With that being said, Vita how would you like to pick that self esteem up off of the crud covered floor?"

"I will gladly slap Cent for you, for free, if only I can acquire his attention and challenge him to a duel. That means a fight... for all you dumbfucks out there and lets face it, there are a lot of you."

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Centurion - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 01:11 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "That's disturbing... on so many levels. Then again, it is Vita Valenteen."

"With that being said, Vita how would you like to pick that self esteem up off of the crud covered floor?"

"I will gladly slap Cent for you, for free, if only I can acquire his attention and challenge him to a duel. That means a fight... for all you dumbfucks out there and lets face it, there are a lot of you."

I already slapped the shit out of you once, but if you really want some, then I'm game.

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-24-2020

Centurion!!

Do you want in on the action!!?

50k for your family if you take a nosedive off a bridge!!!

After I beat you of course!!

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 11:51 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Am I hearing Gilly versus Noah for Vita's poon?

I'm not even mad cause there's just no way possible that Peter Gilmour ever beats Noah!!

I NEED A MAN!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-24-2020

i beat him once.. ill do it again! trust me! that pussy will be MINE!

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Noah Jackson - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 09:21 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i beat him once.. ill do it again! trust me! that pussy will be MINE!

"No, Ruby beat Liam Roberts, you stood around with shit in your pants. Next Savage, TV title on the line. You win, you have my permission to get turned down for sex by Vita, I win you come out the closet as a proud gay man. It's 2020 cunt, it's time."

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Jim "the Jim" Jimson - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 11:26 PM)Noah Jackson Said:
(01-24-2020, 09:21 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i beat him once.. ill do it again! trust me! that pussy will be MINE!

"No, Ruby beat Liam Roberts, you stood around with shit in your pants. Next Savage, TV title on the line. You win, you have my permission to get turned down for sex by Vita, I win you come out the closet as a proud gay man. It's 2020 cunt, it's time."

You don't have to make him come out as gay, for someone that talks that much about fucking women, obviously is a gay man in denial

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Azrael Erebus - 01-25-2020

(01-24-2020, 02:04 PM)Centurion Said:
(01-24-2020, 01:11 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "That's disturbing... on so many levels. Then again, it is Vita Valenteen."

"Tell me, when do you believe this happened? Because I know we have never been in a fight."

I already slapped the shit out of you once, but if you really want some, then I'm game.

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Atara Raven - 01-25-2020

(01-23-2020, 02:43 AM)Jim "the Jim" Jimson Said: BUT Noah is banging Atara so it might work

O.o You know something I don't Jim...

I NEED A MAN!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-25-2020

Im not gay if i have a wife that is a legit female u stupid fucks

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Centurion - 01-25-2020

(01-25-2020, 05:55 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(01-24-2020, 02:04 PM)Centurion Said:

"Tell me, when do you believe this happened? Because I know we have never been in a fight."

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=34681

re:I NEED A MAN!! - red-x - 01-25-2020

(01-25-2020, 07:30 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Im not gay if i have a wife that is a legit female u stupid fucks

u could be bi??

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Azrael Erebus - 01-25-2020

(01-25-2020, 07:55 AM)Centurion Said:
(01-25-2020, 05:55 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(01-24-2020, 02:04 PM)Centurion Said: "Tell me, when do you believe this happened? Because I know we have never been in a fight."

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=34681

"Oh that wasn't me. I mean.... technically, it was me but from a different time period. If you were facing me from this era, you never would have won. Also there were other variables involved. However, if you're too chicken to fight me one on one, then just come out and say it. I should warn you, you would be refusing a fight that Sebastian Duke willingly walked into... and lost, twice. One of those times I only had one arm. Don't worry though, the great Scorpio even turned down a fight with me. And he was on my team for WWX."

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Centurion - 01-25-2020

I already told you I'd fight you, you vampire Hunter cosplayer. And who the hell is Scorpio?!

Bring whichever you from whichever timeline you want. I'll fucking bury you.

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-25-2020

(01-25-2020, 01:39 PM)red-x Said:
(01-25-2020, 07:30 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Im not gay if i have a wife that is a legit female u stupid fucks

u could be bi??

heh guys wish they were me.. they couldnt handle my super dick though. so to answer your comment.. I'm not gay or BIsexual so shut the fuck up and suck my dick..

oh and good luck vs that car.. if u even show up

I NEED A MAN!! - red-x - 01-26-2020

so if guys can't handle it, how do you expect a chick to do any better? .-.

also, don't u have a gurl, so why are u trying to shop of ur cock to others??? o.O

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 01-26-2020

(01-25-2020, 11:27 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(01-25-2020, 01:39 PM)red-x Said:

u could be bi??

heh guys wish they were me.. they couldnt handle my super dick though. so to answer your comment.. I'm not gay or BIsexual so shut the fuck up and suck my dick..

oh and good luck vs that car.. if u even show up

That match will be officiated objectively, mind you.

But did you really deny having homosexual tendencies by telling a man to give you a blowjob?

re:I NEED A MAN!! - red-x - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 01:39 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(01-25-2020, 11:27 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(01-25-2020, 01:39 PM)red-x Said: u could be bi??

heh guys wish they were me.. they couldnt handle my super dick though. so to answer your comment.. I'm not gay or BIsexual so shut the fuck up and suck my dick... oh and good luck vs that car.. if u even show up

did you really deny having homosexual tendencies by telling a man to give you a blowjob?

[Image: d95.gif]

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Corey Smith - 01-26-2020

Gilly is as heterosexual as the day is long! A whole Venusian day in fact. Those are really long!

I NEED A MAN!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-26-2020

Hry engy.. can i just dick punch him?? We know that car hes fighting is strong..

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Corey Smith - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 07:51 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Hry engy.. can i just dick punch him?? We know that car hes fighting is strong..

Hey man, I'm not your boss. You do you!

re:I NEED A MAN!! - Azrael Erebus - 01-26-2020

(01-25-2020, 04:24 PM)Centurion Said: I already told you I'd fight you, you vampire Hunter cosplayer. And who the hell is Scorpio?!

Bring whichever you from whichever timeline you want. I'll fucking bury you.

"What's a 'cosplayer'? Is that like a sex thing? Roleplaying in the bedroom to add a little spice to the fun... because I've done that before. And why would I hunt vampires? One of my closest friends is a vampire."

"Scorpio was a wrestler back in 2012 to 2014, nice guy, good teammate, I gave him a giant space scorpion that he kept as a pet. Named him Mr. Giggles."

"Anyway, I would obviously be facing you as my current self, from this timeline. It's going to take a lot to bury me though, if that's at all possible. So I hope you are up to the challenge and don't wind up disappointing. I do love a good skirmish and you humans tend to break, so easily. I've survived imploding, much like a supernova and gun shot wounds to the head. Yes, plural. That sort of thing has happened a few times. It's really more of an inconvenience, by now. The whole dying bit and such. Like waiting around in a dark room, for your brain to restart itself. Yeah, no pearly white gates or fire and brimstone for me, I get an endless, pitch black, abyss, until I wake up again. Usually takes about a day at the most. The XWF has a contingency plan for when that happens, should I perish in the ring, my body gets shipped to the main XWF building and put into a storage room, for safe keeping. Till I'm conscious again. Pretty sure it's just an old janitor's closet. The company is a tad tight with the funding."