Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF AWARD SHOW 2019
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-08-2020, 05:00 PM

XWF Megastars old and new sit at tables on the main floor of Madison Square Garden. Fans who paid an outrageous amount murmur in their seats along the sides, music from the band besides the stage sounds off and the crowd begin to applaud as Atticus Black enters onto the stage under the X-Tron and walks to the podium.

ATTICUS BLACK: "Hello everyone and welcome to the XWF Awards Show!"

Applause as the camera pans past the megastars of the XWF.

ATTICUS BLACK: "Thank you all for coming and I know we have a great show for you. Now, I'm sure you've all waited far too long, believe me, I've read your messages."

A light smattering of laughter.

ATTICUS BLACK: "Before we begin I would like to say congratulations to the following!"

"Congratulations to Shane vs "Chronic" Chris Page for winning Match of the Month!"

Applause at the camera shows a split-screen of Chris Page smiling and nodding and Shane who is not in his seat but wigging out in the bowels of the arena.

ATTICUS BLACK: "Congratulations to... The Engineer for winning Promo of the Month with 'Lux Aurumque'."

The camera shows The Engineer smoking a cigarette and looking rather smug. Madison Dyson smiles beside him.

ATTICUS BLACK: "And finally, congratulations to Centurion for winning Star of the Month!"

Centurion sips his drink and gives a wave to the people applauding him. He mouths 'about time' before the camera moves away.

ATTICUS BLACK: "Great work all. Now! Let's get this show started."

2019 XWF AWARD SHOW

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRESENTING THE AWARD FOR TRASH TALKER OF THE YEAR, PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR GATOR!

Gator steps out onto the stage wearing a nice suit and his dumb, old mask. The band playing a jazz version of Gardenia by Kyuss; Gator reaches the podium and basks in the cheers and murmurs of 'who'.

GATOR: "Can you guys tell they couldn't afford Sid Feder for this?"

A chuckle fills the room as Gator fumbles with the envelope.

GATOR: "Back when I was a full-time wrestler in the XWF, I gained a reputation as a prick with a big mouth and I embraced it. The talent, if that's what you want to call it, of hurling insults at someone you're not fond of is an art-form within itself. Do you call someone a or a cunt? When facing an opponent of a different skin colour, do you make it about race? The answer is no by the way. Do you try and humiliate your opponent or do you try to break them? A lot of questions cross your mind and a good trash talker can sculpt their own style while switching it up to be fresh and entertaining against every new opponent. Cementing yourself as a shit-talk connoisseur can be as important as becoming a top wrestler."

"For Trash Talker of the Year, the nominees are."

"Fuzz."

"Sarah Lacklan."

"Robbie Bourbon."

"And Unknown Soldier."

"And the winner is..."

[Image: w2MdNk9.png]

The crowd erupts as the camera goes passed a very confused Sarah Lacklan who sits back down from her seat. Then to Robbie Bourbon who claps happily before going back to his whisky and then to Fuzz who mutters the word "Lame." as Noah Jackson sits beside him, both of them refusing to clap. The applause ends.

GATOR: "Unfortunately, Soldier isn't here to accept the award as he's probably dead... Again. So to accept the award on his behalf will be SHANE C-THE FUCK!?"

Gator is pulled down a small trap door, he kicks and screams as he falls into the abyss and Shane , naked as the day he was born soaked in blood and other things crawls out and snatches the award. He breathes wildly into the mic.

SHANE : "I DID IT! I DID IT ALL ON MY OWN! I never needed any of you!"

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"FUCK YOU PAGE! YOU LIMP DICKED HIPPIE! GET A REAL JOB! Oh and boo fucking hoo, look at you losers crying in the audience, hey SLACKLAN! What's the matter, didn't do a good enough job sucking on Lane's tiny balls to win this award you vapid cunt! WINS! ALWAYS WINS!"

And with that, a rope falls from the ceiling and rappels up and out of sight. The crowd give a pathetic clap.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PRESENTING STORYTELLER OF THE YEAR, PLEASE GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO DOCTOR LOUIS D'VILLE!

The house band plays 'House of 1000 corpses' as smoke fills the stage and from the floor, D'Ville slowly raises to raucous applause with a wicked grin on his face. He steps to the podium and leans in.

D'VILLE: "Hello, my friends."

Big pop as the camera pans past the stars at their seats.

D'VILLE: "What is a man without the stories he can tell? The lone hermit drinking solemnly at the bar warning you to stay on the roads at night is far more interesting than the bimbo in the wet t-shirt, albeit not as fun. The XWF has become famous for the stories we have shared in the past; stories of angels and demons, vices and virtues and that one time Peter Gilmour said he dong worships the devil."

Laughter fills the room as the camera moves to a pissed Gilmour wearing a sadistic smile.

D'VILLE: "The nominees for Storyteller of the Year are... The Engineer, Robert Main, Tony Santos, The Brothers Blackwater... Wait do they get 3 or? Nevermind... And Thaddeus Duke."

"And the winner is..."

D'Ville snaps open the envelope with his personal letter cutter before reading out the winner.

[Image: NPaxW5b.png]

D'VILLE: "Sadly, our good friend Mr. Santos refused to appear tonight so please turn to the X-Tron for his message.

The X-Tron lights up to show the footage.

The scene opens on a cold winter evening, overlooking the Charles River in Boston. Tony Santos sits on a park bench, a cold gust flicking his hair sideways. His eyes glare into the camera.

Santos: "Storyteller of the Year," eh? Well laddy-fucking-dah. Glorifying alcoholism and praising drug abuse. That's what this fucking company has come to, and why am I not surprised? A company founded on rape and incest jokes, with literal blood and shit stained to ring aprons and championship belts of old.

Storyteller of the year. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. A pitiful prize for a man who couldn't muster the skill to beat a broken down old hack in Centurion.

A flock of crows flail from a willow tree in the distance, their flapping wings and sharp caws tearing the gray sky into pieces. As they fly over, a large, wet, drop of crow poop lands on Tony's shoulder, flowing down his abdomen like egg yolk. Tony turns to his side, eyeing the excrement, and soon turns back to the camera, one blink to punctuate the slight movement.

Santos: Fitting. Shit for a shit award. This end of year pomp and circumstance to make wrestlers feel good about themselves, in place of having any real accomplishments, but we all know what this truly is.

Just a big ol' bucket of shit. So, powers that be, take your bullshit award and shove it. Your "Storyteller of the Year," wants real accolades, and you better fucking believe I'm coming for them.

We got back to the show to scarce claps and mostly everyone side-eyeing one another.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. PRESENTING THE AWARD FOR LOCKER ROOM LEADER, LOVERBOY VINNIE LANE!

The band springs to life.

I WANNA ROCK!

As Lane skirts onto the stage on his segway, a trail of vape leaving behind him. He gets to the podium and steps off raising his arms to the crowd. The camera passes to mostly polite applause but to some who are booing and jeering, you know who you are.

VINNIE LANE: "Woah, dudes! How great is this! I just wanted to say thank you all for showing up and handing ME this award!"

Atticus Black comes over to Vinnie's ear and whispers.

VINNIE LANE: "Oh I'm handing out the award?" Atticus continues whispering in his ear. "And Shane already did the joke that someone else's award was for him? Lame."

Atticus steps back as Lane places the award back onto the podium and fumbles with the envelope.

VINNIE LANE: "Well... Locker Room Leader goes to that very special person whose hard work doesn't just start and end in the ring, as soon as they go backstage they're there to lend a hand or even give advice. They're a shining example to be looked upon and everyone nominated should feel honored. That said, the nominees are as follows."

Lane puts on some old man reading glasses.

VINNIE LANE: "Big D, Chris Page, James Raven, Mastermind and... Noah Jackson? Is that a typo?"

The camera cuts to Jackson who throws his arms out looking upset.

VINNIE LANE: "And the winner is..."

[Image: O6xEa1r.png]

CHRIS PAGE emerges back out in front of the crowd stilled dressed in his “FUCK YOU” t-shirt and jeans while being flanked by ADAM BARKER as he walks to the podium and as the music fades away we see CHRIS leans down and start to speak.

”It’s an interesting world we live in when you’re Heel of the Year The crowd boos. Oh come you know I'm gonna win it! As I was saying it's interesting when I'm HEEL of the year AND a Locker Room Leader at the same time. What I’m going to do now might be frowned upon but I’m going to step out of the character that I portray as CHRIS PAGE and I’m going to talk to you as the MAN that I am as TRAVIS SCOTT. When I walked through the doors six months ago I didn’t think I would be standing here at the end of the year due to creative differences and due to questionable decisions… but I’ve never been one to quit.”

TRAVIS states with sheer intent as he continues.

”What did I do? I’ll tell you, I hounded THEO and JAMES RAVEN to put me on the creative team because it’s rare that you have someone like me; a guy that’s ran his own company very successfully for nearly fifteen years without a real break week in and week out without deviation, and I say that to say I have a mind for this business and a mind for interesting and REALISTIC television. There’s nothing worse than being involved in a heated program only to have it yanked out from underneath you to placate to others egos or visions; so what I did was I started producing matches for other people and can stand here and say that some of the most iconic matches you’ve seen this year came from my mind and incorporated with the ideas of others to deliver to you, the fans the best of the best. So to stand here and accept the award for Locker Room Leader is probably more important to me than any award I’ve ever won or any World Title that’s been around my waist because the talent I’ve produced BELIEVED in the visions I’ve had; anything with MAIN and myself, the Universal Title scene for a few months and now the Television Title scene have my fingerprints all over it.”

There’s a momentary pause from TRAVIS before he continues.

”And while I would LOVE to stand up here and take all the credit… I can’t do that… the real credit goes to the talent that I’ve worked with, that I’ve shared ideas with and have taken the time to talk out and create these amazing matches that have taken place in front of your very eyes because if they didn’t go out and execute we would be spinning our wheels. I will say this; if any of the talent in the back ever get the chance to work with me you DO IT even if it involves working in the ring with me because I’m already over… my job is to get you all over as well. Thank you to everyone who elected to honor me with this award because it truly means more to me than the four Hall of Fames or Hall of Legends that I’m in.”

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRESENTING THE AWARD FOR MOST IMPROVED, PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR MINI MORBID

Biggest pop of the night as the band goes into full swing and Mini Morbid enters onto the stage. He gets to the podium where he can't reach the mic and orders a step-ladder to be placed at his feet. Mini climbs the ladder and leans into the mic.

MINI MORBID: "FIRST OF ALL SHUT UP! THE FACT THAT THEIR ARE NO AWARDS FOR THE GOD-KING HIMSELF IS A TRAVESTY! A DAMN TRAVESTY! SO FUCK ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU PENDEJOS! LET'S GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH SO I CAN GO BACK TO BE BATHING BY 1000 VIRGINS AFTER I RIP THE ARMS OF JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF TO PLAY A LEGENDARY DRUM SET WITH DAVE GROHL!"

"COWARD NOMINEES ARE!"

"THUNDER KNUCKLES! HA RIDICULOSO!"

"BARNEY GREEN! THE PIGSHIT HIMSELF!"

"DREZDIN!? FUCKING HIM!? AND I'M NOT ON THE LIST!?"

"AND FINALLY SOME LOSER NAMED BRIAN STORM."

"AND THE WINNER IS!"

[Image: cRj9qbb.png]

Thunder Knuckles walks up to the podium waving to the crowd.

Jimmy told me I had to write a speech. So…

Thunder Knuckles pulls a sheet of paper out of his back pocket that he wrote his speech on.

From the moment I came into this company, I've shaken it! The first match, win a chance to be a champion.

I sell that shit.

A new champion is crowned. Who’s done that before?

One man changed the history of the television title on his debut.

That one man is me. I plan to continue changing the landscape of XWF, one shot at a time.

Thunder Knuckles looks at the presenters and asks...

Does anyone know if this award comes with a bonus? If not, why do I want it? When I won the Mid Western Ohio hide and go seek championship, it came with a cash reward. Five times I won that championship, I might add!

Thunder Knuckles is being pressured off stage.

Don't try to show me off the stage, mother fucker, just say we’re done. Every time I bring up what's owed, this happens. EIGHT THOUSAND xbux, Vinnie, you cheap fuck.

Thunder Knuckles grabs the mic off the podium as they continue to try to push Thunder Knuckles off stage. He then yells…

This is for all the XWF fans around the world! Including the blue-haired old ladies that support boring-ass Centurion!

Thunder Knuckles drops the mic while giving the double bird and walks off stage.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRESENTING THE AWARD FOR NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR PLEASE WELCOME THE HOODED MAN!

Boos fill the arena as the X-Tron lights up and the shadowy figure known as The Hooded Man fills the screen.

"Oh XWF."

"I'm sure you all remember me."

"I remember all of you."

"Newcomer of the year... Someone who made an impact, someone who garnered attention, someone who may have gained the ire of a certain... Admirer."

"I won't waste your time with grandiose speeches, the only thing you all need to know is I'm still here."

"And I'm always watching."

The X-Tron cuts off as Atticus Black is at the podium with a TV remote. He places the remote down to some applause and picks up the envelope.

ATTICUS BLACK: "You're welcome. The nominees for Newcomer of the Year are... Sarah Lacklan, Big D, Ruby and "Notorious" Ned Kaye."

"And the winner is...."

[Image: Q6hidEA.png]

Annnnnnnd Sarah is already next to the podium even before her name is called. She waves her hands and one of the stagehands...probably Kyle...rushes over and lowers the mic for her. She glares at him and he lowers it as far down as possible. Another glare and a second stagehand runs out with a step stool. Finally situated, Sarah gives off her Billion $$$ Smile to the crowd and raises her hands as Shane no doubt cries somewhere.

Sarah: As you may have noticed, I was already up here! And THAT is because I was OBVIOUSLY the winner when you look at the field of nominees...in part because of the person who JUST as obviously going to be selected as the wrestler of the year...and because of the fact I was OBVIOUSLY going to win this “predetermined” award, I made sure to have the wonderful XWF video crew make a video to highlight all of my triumphs this year. Boys, please play the video!

Quote:Lux charges a kneeling Lacklan…

SUBMIT!!!!!

A VICIOUS KICK TO THE HEAD!

LACKLAN FALLS BACK!!!!

LUX COVERS!

BUT AS HE TURNS FOR THE COVER LACKLAN GRABS AHOLD OF HIM!

PIGEONWING!!!!!!!

LACKLAN HAS THE CROSSFACE CHICKEN WING LOCKED IN PERFECTLY!!!!

AND THIS TIME LUX CAN'T SEEM TO ESCAPE FROM THIS MOVE. LUX TAPS

Sarah’s face is full of shock as the video comes to an abrupt end.

Sarah: What the…? That isn’t my video! The video I made showcases my work on Anarchy! It showcases my many, MANY charitable events this year! It showcases MUCH more than me tapping out the unbeatable Universal Champion! Play the video that I made, please!

Quote:

LUX COVERS!

BUT AS HE TURNS FOR THE COVER LACKLAN GRABS AHOLD OF HIM!

PIGEONWING!!!!!!!

LACKLAN HAS THE CROSSFACE CHICKEN WING LOCKED IN PERFECTLY!!!!

AND THIS TIME LUX CAN'T SEEM TO ESCAPE FROM THIS MOVE. LUX TAPS

Sarah’s face is now red with fury as she turns back to the podium.

Sarah: Hey now! I get it, okay? YES, I made the unstoppable Universal Champion lose in the middle of the ring! But that is NOT what tonight is about! Tonight is about the 5’2” Mafia winning the Tag Team Tournament! This is about me winning the King of the Ring and being the MVP of War Games! This is about my Match of the Month with Ruby! Play MY video, damnit! Play the one I made!

Quote: LUX TAPS.

When the camera returns to Sarah, her face is devoid of emotion, but her odd red eyes are full of fire.

Sarah: See you in 2020, Corey.

She takes her award, kicks away the stepstool, and walks off the stage.

Atticus applauds as Sarah leaves the stage and returns to the microphone.

ATTICUS BLACK: "The next award is for Promoter of the Year. Now, I'm old school to say the least so I never understood this whole social media thing but I would be an idiot if I didn't realize how much of an impact promoting outside the fed helped. This award is for those who have shown how much they care for the XWF by getting the word out and getting more people interested in the XWF that were once out of our reach. To all who do this, I say thank you but here are the best we've seen this year."

Atticus opens up the envelope.

ATTICUS BLACK: "The nominees are... CTN/Kenzi Grey, Ned Kaye, Sarah Lacklan and Vinnie Lane."

"And the winner is..."

[Image: uOpChJh.png]

[Image: k89qxv1.png]

As the winners for ‘Promoter of the Year’ is announced, ‘Notorious’ Ned Kaye walks out to the podium. He pauses as he waits for the co-winner. After a very long pause, Ned shrugs his shoulders and takes up the award.

Ned Kaye: “Well, it looks like the Circle Television Network didn’t send anyone, so I’d like to just-“

Kenzi Grey’s theme starts to play and the fans look to the stage for the arrival of one half of the XWF World Tag Team Champions. The fans cheers die down abruptly as instead of Kenzi it’s the XWF Internet Champion, Bobbi London, dressed as Kenzi, right down to her long black microbraids.

Ned eyes her with suspicion as he remembers her promise of revenge. As Bobbi comes to the podium, Ned is ready for the big Aussie to come at him, instead she snatches the award out of his hands, winks, then addresses the crowd.

Bobbi London: “Oi yah bloody cunts! I’s amazingly ‘umbled and ‘onored to accept this award for World’s Greatest Television Network!”

Ned Kaye: “The award is actually for Promoter of the Ye-“

Bobbi cocks her big meaty fist back and Ned steps back raising his own fists, ready for a fight.

Bobbi London: “IT’S WORLD’S GREATEST FUCKIN’ TV NETWORK YAH DRONGO!”

Bobbi turns back to the fans, her demeanor softening immediately.

Bobbi London: “Anyway, me and me wife, Sarah are ‘umbled to accept this award on behalf of CTN. We are looking forwa-“

Ned snatches the award and microphone out of Bobbi’s hands.

Ned Kaye: “Let's hold on a minute here! Kenzi Grey won this award, not your little TV network! This award is for Promoter of the Year and it deserves to be treated with respect!”

Bobbi glares at Ned, poking him in the chest.

Bobbi London: “RESPECT?! Is that ‘ow yous earned this bloody award, mate? When yous and Big D jumped me during me Internet Title defense? Yah, I’s told yous I’s get even and yous wouldn’t know where or when, didn’t I’s?”

Ned Kaye: “So, this is it, huh? You wanna settle this here?”

Bobbi snatches the award out of his hand and shoves him back.

Bobbi London: “Not yet...but bloody soon mate, when yous least suspect Luv.”

She turns to the crowd, with a massive smile on her face.

Bobbi London: “THANK YOUS ALL FOR THIS PRESTIGIOUS AWARD!”

Ned stands at the podium, befuddled by what just happened.

Ned Kaye: “I... concur. Thank you all for the support and for giving me the honor of receiving Promoter of the Year! I hope to bring even more attention to the XWF and its stars in 2020!”

The crowd cheered the winners as they turned to leave the stage, but inexplicably, Bobbi raised the trophy and smashed it across the top of Ned’s head, shattering it and sending the star crumbling to a heap on the floor. Bobbi stepped over him as she remarked.

Bobbi London: “I’s just decided…now is the bloody time Luv…”

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRESENTING THE AWARD FOR SUPRISE/SWERVE OF THE YEAR, VINCE RUSSO!

Generic music plays as Vince Russo who is not dressed for the occasion at all walks towards the podium.

RUSSO: "Okay so, everyone knows the wrestling business is all about shocking the fans and swerving those smarks! Here are the damn nominations for fuckin' surprise and or swerve of the year!"

"We got, Unknown Soldier's cash in on Robert Main."

"The Return of The Engineer after he won the Universal title."

"The Motherfuckers break-up!"

"And Vita Valenteen turning into a no-good bitch."

"And the winner is...."

[Image: w2MdNk9.png]

Russo makes a buzzer noise.

RUSSO: "EEEEEEH! Wrong! The real winner is ME! Get fuggin swerved! Buy my book too!"

And with that the crowd applauds as Russo tries to run away with the trophy but is swarmed by security.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRESENTING THE AWARD FOR ANGLE/FEUD OF THE YEAR, PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS!

The crowd applaud as SBW waddles onto the stage chomping on a large cigar. He gives a wave as he reaches the podium]

SBW: "Thank you, thank you most kindly. Now, during my time here I have seen many a great feud. Many people working together to create something that the wrestling industry as a whole. It's truly one of the greatest things to see here and some of the best examples of that are as follows."

"Robert Main versus "Chronic" Chris Page."

The camera cuts to Main & Page who playfully put fists under one another's chins.

"Fuzz & Noah Jackson, Father & Son."

The camera goes to Noah and Fuzz who throw their arms over one another's shoulders and yell C*NT at the lens.

"Vita Valenteen's *REAL* Anarchy Championship reign."

The camera pans to the side with Noah forcing himself in the frame as Vita is confused at the quotes around "real".

"And finally... Pfft, THE HOODED MAN!"

Everyone laughs as SBW opens up the envelope.

"And the winner is..."

[Image: m4cEWAU.png]

The camera stays on Fuzz, Noah and Vita for a moment who all call bullshit.

Robert Main steps up to accept the award looking to Page who just sits back with a blunt and allows Main to go to the podium.

Wow feud of the year... Here I thought every single award would get handed to "The Engineer". I kid I kid... {Robert rolls his eyes} Anyway I'd like to thank every single person that voted for me and my arch enemy "Chronic", Chris Page. It means a lot to me after all the blood sweat and tears that was put into this war. Page was brought here for one specific reason, to push me like no one else in the company ever has. He did just that. That old bastard has been a thorn in my side but still have some fight left. While Chris Page and I might not see eye to eye about anything, I'd like to thank him for making me more phenomenal than I already was. But this reward isn't just for me, there were others involved as well. Other men, I call my brothers, they each put their careers on the line to defend this company. These lionhearted, comrades of mine didn't flinch when shots were fired. They kept pushing forward as the ballsy son of bitches they've become known for.

The crowd erupts APEX, APEX, APEX, APEX! Robert grins nodding along with the chants.

Yeah.. That's them. {Robert smirks} When the wolf growled at the door APEX PROPHECY answered. In 2019 we won War Games for the second time cementing our place in the history books, we took control of the Tag Team Championships becoming the longest reigning Champions in modern history. Ned won the LEAP OF FAITH BRIEFCASE MATCH, I became the second-longest reigning Universal Champion in modern history. Oh, and now Centurion is Hart Champion. So what am I getting at? 2019 was the year of APEX PROPHECY. This award I just received should be split five ways. Drew, Ned, Centurion and James Raven, this award is as much yours as it is mine. Here to you boys, until we ride again.

Robert steps away from the podium for a second

2020 I'm playing for keeps.

Event of the Year

Atticus returns to the podium once more.

ATTICUS BLACK: "This past year has seen some of the biggest and best pay-per-views the XWF has ever seen and I'm sure 2020 will blow 2019 out of the water, which os both scary and highly exciting. A pay-per-view is only as good as the roster and the person who heads the event and luckily we have amazing and talented individuals in both those areas. The nominees for Event of the Year are."

"XX. The 20 year anniversary of the XWF. The longest show of the year with returning legends from the past and 5-star matches."

"Lethal Lottery V. A fantastic and heated tournament culminating into an incredible show! One of our smoothest to date, everything and everyone was on tee and it showed."

"Relentless. An 80s themed party that lasted the weekend with action-packed shows and very fun matches and events."

"And Leap of Faith. A staple of the XWF and possible one of the craziest pay-per-views to hit the screen with the most memorable matches."

And the winner is...

"XX!"

Atticus steps back from the podium, applauding politely with the rest of the crowd as graphics for the “XX” 20 Year Reunion appear on the screen and James Ravens music begins to play over the sound system.

The cameras cut to the crowd where Raven stands up out of his seat, beaming with a proud smile as he gives an appreciative wave to the fans. He buttons his suit jacket and makes his way to the stage, stepping behind the podium after sharing a friendly handshake with Atticus.

JAMES RAVEN: I’d like to offer my sincere gratitude, not only to those that voted and to all of you for the support, but to each and every person that played a role in making XX the event it was.

There’s a respectful applause, and Raven pauses to give the moment to the dozens of people not able to share the stage with him right now.

JAMES RAVEN: I want to thank everyone who played a role in tracking down the Hall of Legends inductees that were honoured that night, everyone who slathered their joints in Bengay and laced up the boots for the final time, and everyone that took the time to fly to Toronto and get their face on camera (no matter how briefly) or sit in the stands for nostalgias sake. This award belongs to each of you… and to everyone that’s stepped foot in an XWF ring over the past twenty! Fucking! Years!

There’s a loud ovation from the fans as they applaud the XWF in general. James continues to beam proudly.

JAMES RAVEN: Yeah, this award is for all of you, not me… but I’m happy to accept it on all of your behalf. Thank you all for your service, you forever have my love and respect, and here’s to another twenty years!

James steps away from the podium and gestures up to the video screen behind him, which begins to show a montage of some of XX’s top moments; Unknown Soldier spears Michael Graves off of the stage, Fuzz submits Ace Vincent, Shane and Centurion tear each other apart. The fans in attendance rise to their feet, a standing ovation for everyone who partook in XX. The clips continue to play; John Madison enters the Hall of Legends, Raven and Shank double superkick Bigg Rigg, and Steve Jason and The Brand go to war in an all-time Classic. Slowly the montage fades out. James waves to the fans one more time, then makes his way away from the podium and the cameras fade to black.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR ROXY COTTON!

The band lights up with some smooth saxophone.

Roxy comes onto the stage to applause and wolf whistles, her frame almost falling out of her sleek dress. She reaches the podium not looking impressed.

ROXY: "How'd I even get roped into this? Ugh. I could spend this time talking about more important issues like the Flat Earth Society or, I don't know, ME! But no, I gotta give this idiot his stupid award. Did I do something wrong, Vinnie? Seriously you're in so much trouble!"

Roxy looks to the side.

ROXY: "Don't tell me to hurry up! Rude! Fine, Lifetime Achievement award for Peter Gilmour here, come get it!"

Roxy leaves the stage in a huff as Gilmour smiles sadistically walking towards the stage.

[Image: dD88vGG.png]

Gilly winks demonically and smiles wickedly before quickly digressing with a burst of evil laughter.

SUCK MY DICK

He roars to cheers as he takes his award back to his seat.

Tweener of the Year

Silence.

Silence.

"The Antidote" by Story of the Year hits the sound system and the old school fans explode immediately. There's no way!

The Suicide Kings!

James Raven and The Big Shank make their way out from backstage in matching black on black suits, each with their trademark grins as they soak in the adoration of the fans. The two legends make their way to the podium, stopping every few steps for each to gesture politely that the other go first. Finally they reach the microphone and wait for the crowd to quiet before speaking.

JAMES RAVEN: Well well, tweener of the year...

BIG SHANK: We were supposed to present heel of the year, but Raven here doesn't have the same edge I do and couldn't pull it off.

JAMES RAVEN: Wait, what? I don't have an edge?! I've got a fucking edge!

BIG SHANK: Yet here we are presenting an award for tweeners.

James shakes his head in disbelief.

JAMES RAVEN: I think we were supposed to present face of the year, but you lack the moral compass and sincerity to do it.

BIG SHANK: Well, that's rude.

JAMES RAVEN: Who's missing an edge now, bitch?

Big Shank sighs and continues presenting.

BIG SHANK: Your nominees for tweener of the year are; Vita Valenteen, Robert Main, Lux and Big D.

JAMES RAVEN: ... and the winner is...

[Image: CTgPf1q.png]

Vita gives a kiss to Noah and walks to the stage.

”I made my debut with the XWF in August of 2018. A month later I would win tag gold with Jessalyn Hart. A couple of months after that I would also win the Xtreme title. On my way to earning my briefcase I would rack up some impressive wins over superstars such as our current Universal Champion Lux and all powerful demigod Dillenger D’Marco. Over the summer I’d end up cashing my briefcase in for a straight up match against Sarah Lacklan where I totally kicked her butt and became the second ever Anarchy Champion. Of course corrupt management namely Lane, would do everything in their power to sweep that title change under the rug. Edited footage of the match, lies and blatant false propaganda directed at me from the very top to try and discredit anything that I said on the matter, and it was all in an effort to protect the new golden girl of the XWF, but the point is, I should be here accepting an award for rookie of the year. Tell me any of those other clowns have been even half as impressive as me? On top of that, with career highlight wins over high profile names such as Lux, Dolly Waters, Big D, Thunder Knuckles, and the legendary Invisible Man, I’m thinking it’s a pretty hard sell for anyone other than me to take home the superstar of the year award as well!!”

“But hey, Tweener of the year is cool I guess.”

She lifts the award with a smile before exiting.

Heel of the Year

The crowd are quiet in their seats, eager for the next award when suddenly a figure makes his way to the podium from backstage. It takes a moment for the audience to recognize him… but that’s… XWF LEGEND RAZIEL! There’s a loud ovation for the former Universal Champion, who simply gives the crowd the finger and grins before beginning to speak.

RAZIEL: To be a good heel one must have a variety of characteristics; you must be calculated and cunning, ruthless but not reckless, and have a blood thirstiness and a fire inside you that refuses to let you quit before you've taken what you wanted. The XWF has seen some incredible monsters and twisted souls pass through the doors over the years, and 2019 has seen its fair share... but only one of these men will walk away with the award. Your nominees for heel of the year are; Shane , "Chronic" Chris Page, Fuzz and Unknown Soldier.

Raziel tears open the envelope and looks at the name inside.

RAZIEL: Ah, a man I've come to know well over the years.

There’s a massively loud, mixed reception upon “Judas” hitting the speakers before we see CHRIS PAGE saunter out on to the stage flanked by ADAM BARKER. CHRIS has on a pair on jeans with a white t-shirt that read “FUCK YOU” as he takes his place behind a podium. The music fades leaving a reception from the crowd as CHRIS leans in towards the microphone and starts to speak to the masses.

”Not to shabby if I do say so myself. Ya know, when I was first approached by JAMES RAVEN to come back to the XWF it was originally just a one off program with ROBERT MAIN and the Universal Title because there wasn’t anyone around willing to step to the plate and take a swing at conquering MAIN’s run on top; and while I might not have gotten my hands on the Universal Title I happened to do something MUCH bigger than that… I made everyone on the roster take notice that when you step in the ring with me I’m GOING to push you to levels that you never dared dreamed you had and when the smoke clears and the dust settles you’ve got zero choice but to respect me.”

A chant of “UNI-CHAMPION! UNI-CHAMPION! UNI-CHAMPION!” starts to echo throughout the crowd which brings CHRIS’s right hand up as he spouts out.

”Better watch out because apparently I pay you to speak your minds.”

There’s a sly smirk from CHRIS as he continues.

”Over the last six months I like to think that I did my part to turn around an organization that was directionless, I’d like to think that my ideas to bring you the very best product that has MY name attached to it was the spark the XWF needed to get their shit together… and now here we are six months later and no longer is there an abundance of whining or crying about opportunities. To all the boys in the back and those watching this program if you don’t listen to ANYTHING I have to say you listen to this… opportunity isn’t earned, opportunity is what YOU create for yourselves and if you need any further proof to that statement you take a good look at who’s standing on this stage accepting an award for Heel of the Year based off an opportunity that I created myself. I don’t rely on others to pitch me ideas, I don’t rely on others to help get me “over” because I’ve been doing this for over twenty years and you either got “it” or you don’t; not only do I have “it” I have “it” by the truck loads… and if you think 2019 was interesting when it comes to CHRIS PAGE then just you wait for 2020 because we haven’t scratched the fucking surface.”

Face of the Year

The camera fades up on the podium, the fans eager for the presentation of the “Face of the Year” award after seeing Chris Page honored as the top heel a moment ago. Soon, someone lumbers out from backstage in a suit and the fans gasp at his 6’ 9” frame before recognizing the smile on his face. It’s XWF LEGEND “Big Tyme” Zach Rizza!

ZACH RIZZA: I know, I know, I’m not quite Raziel but I’ll have to do.

The fans applaud the former Universal champion, cheering wildly with pleas for a full time return to the XWF. Rizza continues to smile.

ZACH RIZZA: Wow, let me tell ya, reactions like that will never get old. Thank you guys. I like to think I earned your respect over the years by always trying to stand up for good, and do the right thing. I tried to defend those that needed it and take the fight to anyone who threatened the morals and values the XWF stood for. All of this goes into becoming a top face in this industry, and all of this and more has been displayed by our nominees; “Notorious” Ned Kaye, Centurion, Drew Archyle, and Ruby.

Rizza tears open the envelope, pausing for dramatic effect before leaning into the microphone to announce the honoree.

[Image: GM1TKmG.png]

Ruby stands at the podium, holding her trophy, and gives it a rub with her sleeve before patting the microphone.

Ruby: "Ahem! This thing on? Looks like it its! Friends! Comrades! Citizens! Or... however that speech in Julius Caeser went, I really need to brush up on my Shakespeare."

Ruby smiles and looks at the trophy before looking back at the crowd.

Ruby: "Face of the Year. What an honor. Of course I would like to thank my loving parents, who have always been extremely supportive of me, no matter what whacky mission I set myself on. I think that's honestly one of the most important things, really. If I presume too much then please call me out on it, but if you want the goody two shoes award, then having a set of loving parents certainly gives you a head start. Thank you, to all the fans, for riding this wave of positivity right along with me, and not getting dragged into the maelstrom of drab profanity and boring 'here is why I'm better than you' exposé's. We made a difference this year, and it's because all of you kept on believing that there is some good in this world, and that even the XWF can be a place where a pillar of positivity can shine bright. I'm honored and humbled to have been that beacon, and I'll never stop never stopping! And lastly, thank you for unequivocally proving with all of your votes, to all the naysayers out there and Saah in particular, that I'm not just a face only a mother could love! Chip chip cheerio as they say in England, and let's do it all over again!"

Ruby winks and gives the audience a quick wave before exiting the stage.

Tag Team of the Year

"Presenting the award for the Tag Team of the Year is one of the XWF's Principle Owners, Theo Pryce."

Theo Pryce walks out onto the stage as a jazz band plays their version of "Money Talks" by AC/DC. Theo as always is dressed to the nines in a suit that costs more than Peter Gilmour's most recent lap-band surgery. Theo casually approaches the podium as he looks out to the crowd. He reaches down to adjust the microphone and then begins speaking.

Tag team wrestling is something that is often overlooked, no matter what part of the world you wrestle in or what federation you wrestle for the biggest names are typically the people who hold singles titles. However here at the XWF we have prided ourselves on trying to giving tag team wrestling it's own spot light from time to time. Including this past year when we held the fed's first ever tag team invitational where teams from all over the world were invited to take part in a tournament in which the titles were defended in every single round. And it was in that very tournament that Apex, the team that had a strangle hold on those titles for 9 straight months finally lost their grip.

The XWF has had some truly great tag teams, Doctor D'Ville and Unknown Soldier, Peter Gilmour and Poppa Feder. Peter Gilmour and like 5 other partners. Trax and Lux Lyden. Sebastian Duke and Griffin MacAlister, and of course The Kings™, more than once, but none of those teams. Not a single one held the titles for as long and had as many successful title defenses as the team made up of Robert Main, James Raven and Drew Archyle. And so without further ado here to accept the award are the 4 active members of Apex Prophecy.

[Image: VHBkvXn.png]

Robert Main and James Raven walk out onto the stage and towards the podium as a buxom brunette who looks like she probably dances as the same strip club as Roxy Cotton approaches the podium from the opposite side of the stage with the "Tag Team Of The Year" award in her hands.

When all parties reach the podium Theo takes a step back allowed the unnamed woman to hand the award off to Robert Main. Main and Raven thank the woman as she takes a step back to stand next to Theo.

Main and Raven step to the podium to begin their acceptance speech.

HEY YOU GUYS!!!

The spotlight quickly shifts it's focus up towards the rafters as we see Drew Arrrrrrrrrchyle dressed in full pirate garb, with eye patch, sword in his mouth and a cat with a pirate hat on sitting on Drew's shoulder. Drew grabs a hold of a rope and swings down from the rafters across the stage. He grabs the trophy right out of Robert's hands just as ascends back up to the rafters on the other side of the stage. A tip of the cap to the fans out in the crowd and Drew vanishes again.

Main and Raven both look at each other and then up to the rafters and then each other one more time before walking off the stage without uttering a word.

Top Prospect for 2020

ATTICUS BLACK: "Is everyone getting sick of seeing me yet?"

Atticus says to some chuckles and one person who says yes.

ATTICUS BLACK: "Looking toward the future is something everyone does. Maybe 2019 wasn't your year, maybe it was! But you always want to strive to become better and better. This is how this business works, it's how we see someone walk in struggling to win the HeavyMetalWeight to seeing them challenge for the Universal in a years time. It happens more often than people would care to admit. With that said, here are the nominations for Top Prospect in 2020"

"Kieran Overton"

"Ruby"

"Thunder Knuckles"

"And Amjetkun Socio."

"And the winner is..."

[Image: GM1TKmG.png]

Ruby returns to the stage, spreading her arms wide and gratefully accepting her award. She nods, and successively takes her place on the podium.

Ruby: "Who'd have thought it? Number flippin' two! The message of positivity keeps on spreading, because apparently you believe me to be the top prospect for the next year of our Lord, 2020. Oh good! See, as humbling as the other award was, this one might even top it. Because we already did some great things this year. We became Anarchy champion didn't we guys? We made people realize that there was another way than just take an insult thesaurus and work your way forward in order to spread an interesting message. We put down some bad guys and oh so very nearly won the Lethal Lottery! So in spite of all of that, you still think I can do even better in 2020? That's a very tough tag to live up to, my guys. But there's no one I'd rather prove right than you! I always said that winning the Anarchy title was just the beginning. So I beat Sarah and Mastermind. And now it's all about restoring that order. And we will do just that! Maybe win a few events alng the way? Maybe, heck I don't know, challenge for another title here or there should fate and Father Time allow it? Who knows? All I know is I will keep on fighting the good fight, and that everybody is more than welcome to do the same. So, for the betterment of everybody, I solmenly swear that I shall do my best not to disappoint you, and reward the faith and confidence you have placed in me. 2020 will be a great year. And no, maybe we won't win every title, or every match,... But we will bolster change and prosperity for all. Together, we can do it. Cheers! And may the Force be with you.

Ruby lifts up her second trophy one more time and makes herself scarce after one last bow.

Wrestler of the Year

The fans are sitting in their seats, buzzing after this action packed evening and eagerly anticipating one more award… the biggest of the night. The lights dim for a moment and plunge the audience into darkness. There’s no music, no video package.

After what feels like forever a single spotlight appears near the backstage curtains, and a familiar face wanders out into the pool of light.

It’s the Unkillable!

It’s the greatest of all time!

It’s STEVE! FUCKING! JASON!

The Australian icon smiles out at the New York crowd and offers a friendly wave in his first public appearance since the twenty year reunion show several months ago. He makes his way up to the podium and leans into the microphone.

STEVE JASON: Hello hello, it’s nice to see you all again. Last time I dropped in I went through the war of my life with The Brand, so it’s nice to be here under slightly less demanding circumstances.

The crowd chuckles politely.

STEVE JASON:
Speaking of The Brand, that man had every characteristic you want in a Star of the Year… it’s why he won multiple of them. He was tenacious, courageous, had a flair for the dramatic and a dozen other adjectives you could favorably throw around on his behalf. I’ve faced nearly every Star of the Year in this companies history. Fuzz, Cooper, KoRe, , Brand, Lee Stone, T Money, James Raven, Bigg Rigg… you name them and I’ve taken them on… but this year… a crop of new contenders is ready for their moment in the sun, and ready to be honored. We in turn are ready to honor them, and thank them for the blood sweat and tears they’ve given us in 2019. Without further ado your nominees are; Robert Main, Unknown Soldier, Lux, Sarah Lacklan and a latecomer in Fuzz.

Steve Jason opens the envelope, and reads out the winner.

[Image: I706UVC.png]

The Engineer stands up and makes his way to the stage to accept his award.

First and foremost, this never could have happened without Lux. So, cheers to the dearly departed. He smiles as he patronizingly pretends to raise a glass in her honor. I thank you all for this great recognition. But while I have this soapbox up under me, there are a couple matters I would like to address. Firstly....Fuzz. Some would say this should have been his award. Hell, I won the thing and I recognized that. Or tried to. I've offered the man a shot at my championship numerous times. He has declined. Now....wait....wait! He holds a hand up. Don't disparage this man. He has other priorities. Fair dinkum. A wry smirk. I accept that. So, Fuzz, you are released. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. Of course that leaves me without a visible opponent for Cunt Fest. I assure you, that will be remedied in short order. It's impossible to miss the hint of malice there.

Moving on! There has been quite a bit of talk about who exactly I am and what my nature is, from the kinds of people who say things like “The Engineer, or whatever Corey is calling himself now”. And, you see, it seems to be wrapped up in these notions of what the XWF is and is not supposed to be. What are “acceptable” faces to present to the world. Whether or not there is even a proscribed way to be, or to cut a promo, or to act within the confines of this insane asylum we call a home. As if there is only one RIGHT way. But what those people don't seem to realize is that the XWF has always been an unchecked microcosm of madness for 20 years. A place where anything is possible. It's why I have made very clear that I love the XWF and that it's the rest of the world that needs to change.

So let me be frank. For all those people who would rather The Engineer simply not exist....who imply that I'm just some boogeyman, some fantasy story told to bratty children to set them straight, or the byproduct of a broken mind, allow me to inform you that what you FEEL, what you THINK, your OPINIONS, are UTTERLY IRRELEVANT. I'm sure all those thoughts are very comforting to you. I'm sure they make the world seem sane, reasonable, and less threatening. I'm sure they make the world seem like a brighter place.
He leans in towards the mic. And if that's the way you want the world to be,I regret to inform you we are working at cross purposes.

I am the Wrestler of the Year. I am the Universal Champion.

I am the XWF.

Vox Aeterna.

As The Engineer leaves the stage to a standing ovation, well mostly standing, Atticus Black comes back.

ATTICUS BLACK: "I wanted to thank you all for coming tonight."

"Thank you all for being who you are, thank you for maing the XWF the greatest wrestling company on Earth and thank you for attending. Congratulations to the winners and the nominees and to those who didn't make any lists this year."

"Well..."

"There is always 2020."

"Thank you and goodnight!"

With loud applause the show fades to black.

Thank you for everyone who sent in a speech and intros.

To my fellow GMs for helping with the show.

And a big thank you to Kenzi Grey and Noah Jackson for the sweet graphics.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-09-2020), Atara Raven (01-08-2020), Corey Smith (01-08-2020), James Raven (01-09-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (01-11-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-08-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-08-2020), Ruby (01-09-2020), The Brothers Blackwater (01-09-2020), Theo Pryce (01-08-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-08-2020), Tony Santos (01-08-2020), Unknown Soldier (07-25-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Atticus Gold's post!
Noah Jackson (01-08-2020), Shawn Warstein (01-08-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-08-2020, 05:28 PM

Great work everyone, superlative job. I mean, Page winning two awards is.... **Clears throat** ....a THING. But I'm sure my good friend Shane will take care of that.

But, I really wanted to talk about Sarah! Oh my dear, way to take out the trash! I agree wholeheartedly, Lux and Corey were about the most overrated piles of steaming summer dog excrement on the roster. Good on you for calling it like everybody REALLY saw it! And, on the off chance you were actually talking about wanting to face ME for the Universal Championship, well heck, if I still have it by the time your time in the sun rolls around it's a deal!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-08-2020, 05:28 PM

“So why exactly was it necessary for me to be there? That’s right so others could feel good about beating a Legend in a glorified popularity contest. Just for that let’s have some fun at Cuntfest shall we.”

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-08-2020, 05:31 PM

(01-08-2020, 05:28 PM)Fuzz Said: “So why exactly was it necessary for me to be there? That’s right so others could feel good about beating a Legend in a glorified popularity contest. Just for that let’s have some fun at Cuntfest shall we.”

I voted for you!

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-08-2020, 05:34 PM

“ As if your vote matters. Go scrounge up someone to fight, or you could always take me up on the offer to take the night off. But I’m sure whatever has-been, tried to get the job done before but failed SECOND choice will throw a fit. Sorry you didn’t get your way, but that’s not how I operate.”

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-08-2020, 05:38 PM

(01-08-2020, 05:34 PM)Fuzz Said: “ As if your vote matters. Go scrounge up someone to fight, or you could always take me up on the offer to take the night off. But I’m sure whatever has-been, tried to get the job done before but failed SECOND choice will throw a fit. Sorry you didn’t get your way, but that’s not how I operate.”

Somebody is a Grumpy Gus!

I am defending the Universal Championship at your show because I'm a fighting champion. And I have a feeling that my opponent is going to make for a funner main event than you realize!

Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-08-2020, 05:56 PM

"This was fucking bullshit. Can't believe I even bothered wearing my formal heelies."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-08-2020, 08:53 PM

Roxy wet herself after she saw me

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-08-2020, 08:58 PM

(01-08-2020, 08:53 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Roxy wet herself after she saw me

“Are you saying she got wet or pissed her pants?”

“Neither are believable, but I need to know what delusion you’re going with this time.”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
The Brothers Blackwater (01-09-2020), Tony Santos (01-08-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-09-2020, 06:49 AM

Irs no secret roxy wants me bad. Vinnie treating her like shit..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-09-2020, 06:53 AM

(01-09-2020, 06:49 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Irs no secret roxy wants me bad. Vinnie treating her like shit..

“ Okay so it’s the first delusion. Got it.”

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-09-2020, 10:01 AM

Roxy is away on a cruise right now, dude, but I don't think THAT'S what's got her feeling sick.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post