Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Validate Me
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-26-2019, 11:50 PM

So, honestly, I've lasted longer than I expected. I have the attention span of a squirrel and my interest shift quite frequently. So, kudos XWF for keeping it in check.

That said, I'm looking for opinions/feedback/ideas to keep or make this character more interesting to make a bigger impact moving into the new year. Any input is appreciated Smile
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-27-2019, 05:43 AM

As I've told you before, I think your stuff is great! Your writing is very polished, almost literary at points. The incorporation of the myth elements feels very fresh. Your biggest problem is kind of a "non problem" in that every time I read your stuff I feel like there should be more! I think if you worked on increasing your output and fleshing things out you could absolutely be a main eventer here. I have zero doubt about that!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Atara Raven (12-27-2019)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-28-2019, 05:40 AM

I agree with Engy. I rather enjoy your writing as it's a bit of fresh air. It's a very clean and easy read. I don't find myself being taken out of the writing because of careless mistakes or whole sections where it just seems like words were slapped together to try and drag out a word count. Again to echo Engy, the mythical elements you bring to your work is something that I honestly look forward to when I see that you've posted a new piece.

You have improved incrementally with each piece you've done and I think you've done a great job of getting out there and involving your character in what is happening in the fed beyond just her matches. I think it's a matter of when, not if you become one of the champions here.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Atara Raven (12-28-2019)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-01-2020, 01:12 AM

Honestly, I was skeptical more about the mythological aspect, especially in regards how far to take it. It's a different spin on this incarnation of Atara.

Output is something I have always struggled with. I'm accustomed to writing a paragraph or two, waiting for a response, write another paragraph or two, rinse repeat. Story plot between characters was briefly laid out before we began.

I try my best not to repeat information if I can help it, it's one lf those nail on the chalkboard things. I might start outlining, try to get some form of continuity between promos going.

Thanks so much for the support and advice.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021