Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Uninteresting Barbie Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-17-2019, 11:58 PM

[Image: wL6Fd6K.png]

Hello Doves. We find ourselves once again at the start of another promo cycle. You know, those sometimes elaborately beautiful, but more often, absurdly obscene verbal exchanges between your favorite XWF superstars. Story and prose filled with allegory, metaphor, parable, and sometimes even an apologue or two. The modern myths of our age played out right before you in all the High Definition glory of your TV set. It's all a part of the pageantry that is professional wrestling.

It's the main reason I ever considered a career in this business. Not the championships, not the money, a little for the adoration but mostly the story. I love a good story and what better beginning to my own legend than a Universal Title win. I know, fat chance Atara, your up against insurmountable odds. A living god holds the title and only someone with a name something akin to belly button lint will ever stand a chance.
Perhaps one of the XWF King's of Monologue, but not you. Myself nor anyone else on this card have a chance right?

We've been weighed and measured already, past accolade or lack thereof the counter balance to the legacy of these champions. Subjectively judged and sentenced before even the politics of this business can have their say. Because Doves, there's no way the overseers of XWF would deny you what you really want right? Engineer and Fuzz. Engineer and Main. Maybe even Engineer and D. The hot hands and big draws right?

Well, those stories may have to be put on hold because just as Aphrodite inserted herself into the fables of old, so to have I inserted myself into the ongoing saga that is our current Universal Champion's legacy. Where Aphrodite Incarnate lingers, discord is sure to follow, plans will be upended and you will love watching every minute of it. I am a goddess without her girdle and I desire nothing more than to have the one around this Engineers waist.

Desire is my Domain. I will not be Denied.

I am the epitome of Kalos Kathagos, "Beautiful Body, Beautiful Mind." Blended by fate with the blood of a pankration champion and all the grace and beauty of a prima ballerina. Just as Aphrodite piloted the chariot of Aries during the siege of Troy and just as she melted the minds of the divine, I am both warrior and Beauty. This is not my vanity speaking or some turn of phrase, I am she she is me. Dismiss me and you will pay the price.

Laugh if you will, take out that phallic membrane in your pants be it real or metaphorical and measure yourself against my small list of accomplishments. I implore you to. When you do, take special note of my match against Mini Morbid and then acquaint yourself with the story of Priapus.

Question my claim then and afterwards realize that the size of your dick is more a reflection of your pretentiousness than any skill you think you have. This isn't just for my opponent's. The entirety of the roster best take notice and bare witness. The Engineer will fall.

I Will Walk on His Water

Now Doves, the monologue is over and we will begin this story proper...

[Image: hxfy6os.gif]

[Image: 6c971920d3a597dee2e7ba4dd9ae324a.png]

Delphi, Greece
Evening Time

Parnassus, the mountain of god, jutted from Hellas' landscape shadowing the countless olive groves and geography of Atara Themis' native home. Even in it's majesty and place of high honor as sacred to both Dionysus and Apollo, being home of the nine who's domain was the arts, the great mountain was still beneath the lunar glow of the Goddess Selene.

Once Helios had driven his chariot across the sky, it was the silvery stare of Selene that kept vigil over the earth below. A beacon in the night sky, her beauty reflected off the world she surveyed. None could avoid her, not even a returning daughter of Hellas. It had been some years since Selene had laid eyes on this particular child of Greece and so the moonglade coruscating off the Castalian Spring was seemingly more concentrated than most nights.

[Image: wb44OaN.png]

So bright was the lunar goddess' reflection that the glare it produced distorted would be peeking eyes lurking near the sacred waters. Masking the nude and bathing flesh of her charge, Selene would not allow this purification ritual disturbed. Woe would be any that tried. A favorite of Olympus had returned and the all knowing divinity knew why,

Atara sought answers, and if she was at Apollo's temple it meant she sought them from one immortal in particular. Mother of the Horae and Moirai, lady of divine law, and the oracular voice of earth itself. The titaness...Themis

[Image: oTQXric.gif]

On the cusp of what could be a defining moment in her career in a company as unpredictable as the XWF, advice from the councilor of Olympus seemed not only like a good idea, but not out of the realm of possibility. She knew little of her opponents aside from Jessalyn and what had been revealed of the Engineer so any insight would be beneficial.

TO BE CONT.....

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Atticus Gold (12-18-2019), Corey Smith (12-18-2019), Dolly Waters (08-12-2021), James Raven (12-18-2019), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-18-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (12-18-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-18-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (12-18-2019)