Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Vinny Lane” explains it all.
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-18-2019, 09:29 AM

Date: 11/18/2019

*Knock* *Knock*

“Come on in Dude…”

After a moment, the door opens up and in walks. Noah Jackson.

Noah:“What the fuck Vinny! How could you do that to my dad? You stupid fucking cunt. I hope to high hell he jams you shriveled cock down your own throat!”

The chair turns swivels around as the crackling sound of a vape is heard. The cloud of banana creme pie fills the air. Vinny makes himself known.

[Image: 12cc6bb9d4bc31255a218dbb6bd27e99.jpg]

‘Vinny’: I don’t understand Dude… he won. And now I get to get back into the ring and show him what I’m all about. I’m here to show everyone that it isn’t that hard to run a show… even if the airing gets delayed a little bit.”

Not Vinny leaps up and stands in a karate pose. Does a few flailing hand motions, and then a kick. Suddenly he grabs his back and screams in pain.

‘Vinny’: My back… my decrepit back has once again failed me dudes… whatever shall I do now?”

Noah leaps into action and sets not Vinny back in the chair.

‘Vinny’: Oh god… you stupid fuck… go get the icy-hot ointment for my back.

Noah: I’m not doing that you stupid cunt. What do you have to say for yourself?

‘Vinny’: I failed Sarah…”

Noah: No… about fighting Dad at Lethal Lottery!

Not Vinny sits up straight in his chair and gets himself comfortable.

[Image: We%2BMade%2BYou%2Bunitedlyrics.com.jpg]

‘Vinny’: Listen here dude. I just want everyone to like me. I’m friends with all of you, except for Fuzzy Wuzzy. He has it in his mind that management is out to get him, but I’m not. I promise. See what I did for him at Anarchy? I helped him…. I also said some things that doesn’t help my ‘I’m friends with everyone agenda’, but he just got to me. I had to do something. He called me spineless for Axel Rose’s sake. The guy has been nothing but a hindrance since he showed up, then he rounded you up into all of this. Now even Vita is showing support. My goal is to beat him into submission at Lethal Lottery, and end his quest for the briefcase. That’s why I had Rox over there break out the old ring attire.

The camera quickly pans over to see “Roxy”, who is clearly Vita in a wig and 80’s style glam rock clothing, holding a pair crusty wrestling trunks.

‘Vinny’: They May not have been used in forever, but it still stands to this day that I never wash them. Fuzz is going to get a first hand look at what it takes to be a real Owner of the XWF, and not some flake who shows up when it’s convenient for them. I’m going to break...Hold on… Pause… I can’t do this anymore….

With that Fuzz stands up and rips the wig off of his head and throws it aside. Walks around the desk and picks up a folder as he walks past it, then he quickly leans up against the front of the desk, as Noah and Vita flank him on either side.

Fuzz: “Even pretending to be you I can’t say you’re going to beat me in the middle of the ring. You may be an owner of the XWF, but you don’t own me. This place is my legacy. I helped build this company from the start all the way to now. If you really want to know why I came back… it's because of how you were running the place. Look at how you’ve managed to push down so much talent, only to elevate aging stars. I’m one of them, I’m one of the aging stars that needs to go away, but I won’t. When I drew the Lethal Lottery pairings I told Theo that I wanted the brackets to show the world that you were holding Noah Jackson back. That you are holding Vita back. That you are for a lack of a better term, failing. You want to face me at Lethal Lottery? That’s fine. I promised Theo he would regret not living up to his part of the bargain… you’re just going to have to be the first of three that I have to go through to get what I… No… what we want. So yes Vinny I will see you at Lethal Lottery. And Yes Vinny you will hand me my briefcase after I destroy you in the middle of the ring. And yes I will watch you weep knowing that, even with everything I’m going to go through at Lethal Lottery, you still won’t be good enough to beat me.

With that Fuzz pulls out a pen and opens the folder. He flips to the back page and signs his name. He tosses the folder on the desk as the three walk away as the camera fades.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-18-2019), Atara Raven (11-18-2019), Noah Jackson (11-18-2019), Theo Pryce (11-18-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Shawn Warstein's post!
drezdin5788 (11-18-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-18-2019, 12:04 PM

Bravo, Fuzz! Good job! I mean, everyone knows I don't touch that banana creme flavor, I'm a Cherry Pie man for life... but other than that, you might have a real future in acting after your sudden retirement at Lethal Lotto!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-18-2019, 12:11 PM

Listen Vinny you can talk all you want. You can continue to make jokes, but the reality of the situation is much more dire than you want to let on. You started this. You wanted this. I’m okay with ending the fight you picked. But let’s be honest for a second, if you really think you’re going to be the one to drive me into retirement, then maybe it’s time for a come to Jesus moment for you. There have been hundreds of people trying to force me out. Better wrestlers than you, better owners than you, and what do they all have in common? They all failed, just like you will at Lethal Lottery. I signed on the dotted line, you still have yet to do so. This match hasn’t been promoted on the official card, so what the fuck are you waiting for?

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-18-2019, 12:32 PM

I started something? How did I do that, dude?

Was it by giving your retired butt a job?

Was it by giving you a platform to once again call yourself a champion?

Was it booking you?

Was it paying you?

Tell me, dude, what great offense have I performed against you?

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-18-2019, 12:41 PM

First and foremost, you didn’t give me a job....

James Raven did.

You have done nothing to help me become a champion. Did I win a title on something you booked? Didn’t think so.

You “book” me on Anarchy as a way to somehow make it seem lime I Owe you? Fine. Don’t book me on Anarchy again, and watch how you and your ratings plummet.

And I’m so sorry for wanting to get paid for a job that I’m contracted to do. The great offense that you have performed against me, is really simple.

You’re ownership, fucking act like it. You show no spine. I came here and put my focus on you because you’re weak. You’re weak willed, you’re weak minded, and most of all you cannot stand the fact that someone doesn’t like you.

Just put the fucking match on the card, show that you have some testicular fortitude.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 12:45 PM

Maybe you should ask James Raven who it was that knocked on his door and offered him a career back in this business. You could ask him who beat his rear end for that title you've got around your waist while you're at it.

I already accepted your little challenge, my guy.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-18-2019, 12:53 PM

My challenge? Maybe early onset Alzheimer’s has clouded your brain. You challenged me. Or did you already forget that you did that? Oh well, either way. The fact still remains, you knocked on HIS door, you needed him much more than he needed you. And as for beating him for this title? Eh, a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually.

So fine, I guess I’ll see you at Lethal Lottery, where by the time it’s all said and done....

Just for you...

I’ll be dripping in gold.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 12:57 PM

LOL dude! Hilarious!

See, you might be able to pass off that "nuh uh you challenged ME" nonsense with Noah. He's special needs after all. But we ALL KNOW that what you wanted this whole time was a crack at the bossman. Listen dude, I get it. Getting in a ring with an actual XWF all-time great helps make the case that you're more than just a coattail riding never-was that gets seen as some returning legend through the tint of nostalgia colored glasses.

Barney Green kicked your ass. I'll be fine.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-18-2019, 01:09 PM

(11-08-2019, 01:12 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
Don't make me get my tights out of storage.

(11-08-2019, 01:37 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Fine.

Book it. Noah can have the night off, dude.

You and me at Lotto for the X.... with SARAH LACKLAN as guest referee!

Rox, take this Executive Bandanna and get my Sports Entertainment Bandanna out of the safe.

Yes I wanted this match, but you were the one that took the bait, as you can clearly see above. I never once mentioned fighting you, you got all in your feelings. Just answer me one question Vinny.... who’s coattails was I riding? The last time I checked I did everything on my own. I am a Legend, I am an All Time Great. So before you think I’m any lesser than that you need to get your facts straight. Since when did Barney ever beat me? That’s right it never happened.

Nice try, but I’ll go back to looking through my rose colored glasses, they are perfect for dulling the deep crimson of your face.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:19 PM

Dude, nobody knew who you were. Jimmy came in and was all like "hey guys my little buddy Fuzz could really use some help" so I ALLOWED him to extend an offer to you. I asked around and not a single person could even remember what you looked like. I asked Shane about you and he immediately shit himself and started playing with his own feces. Now... that's not that unusual for him, TBH, but it's still what happened.

You're basically KISS on their fiftieth farewell tour.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-18-2019, 01:25 PM

Ok you know what Vinny, talking to you is like jamming an ice pick in my temple. Only that would give me the sweet sweet release of this merry go round. You keep bro going up James as if he and I are besties. Newsflash We aren’t. There is respect, but that’s as far as that goes. Now onto the respect I have for you? It’s borderline Nil at this point. Come Lethal Lottery you’ll see just how far I’m willing to go, I just hope you’re ready for it.

I may be KISS on their fiftyeith comeback, it’s still not as bad as Motley Crue coming back, when no one asked.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:33 PM

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE CRUE!!!

Vinnie composes himself and catches his breath.

Fuzz, if that's even your real name, I don't expect your respect, my man. Every uppity employee that walks through those doors immediately tried to nut up to the biggest threat in the room, and more often than not that's me. You're nothing new or special. Heck, at this point you're ripping off your own routine.

Now, take a few aspirin, I think you just had an aneurysm. You started slurring every second word.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-18-2019, 01:40 PM

Wow. Just wow. That’s just what happens when I speak down to people. I have to put it in broken English for you to actually understand. You seriously think you’re the biggest threat in the room? Seriously I could buy you off with some vintage White Snake records and a slightly used pair of panties from Bobbi Brown. The fact that somehow your ego has surpassed mine is actually quite astonishing. I didn’t think you could be more of a dick.

But I stand corrected.

I’m not ripping off my own routine, what I’m doing is continuing to fight for what I believe in. That’s the difference between the two of us, I’m fighting for what is right, you’re fighting to suppress the truth.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:46 PM

And maybe someday someone might remember you. Probably not, but maybe.

Me? I'll have a statue out front when it's all said and done. I'm the guy who can just walk into a ring on any show at any time and declare a match for your title. regardless of if it's scheduled or not.

I think I've got the advantage, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-18-2019, 01:50 PM

Statues crumble, Legends never fade. Go ahead and construct your false idol to yourself and watch how quickly my side grows. And go ahead and book a match. Anytime, any place. I don’t care. I never have. You want to come in tiny dick swinging? Just don’t run and hide when your plan inevitably fails.

You can have the Advantage all you want, it’ll make shutting you the fuck up that much sweeter.

Hate Post Like Post