Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Betrayal of the mind- Part 2
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-31-2019, 04:23 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=35264 (Part 1)

Monday 27th October 2019
Somewhere in…..
Miami, Florida
6.30am and onwards...

It was dark, other than a small lamp on the table that gave the small dingy room the little bit of light it craved. It wasn't just no ordinary cellar; It is a wine cellar. The most exclusive vintages of Europe were shelved in wooden racks, trusted to the natural refrigeration of the soil behind the dense stone walls. It smelt slightly musty, however there wasn't any water seeping in, the temperature was about right to be storing classic, vintage wine. 

It's larger than it seems from the doorway, and there are some alcoves built in. Besides the chair, there is nothing, except for the small table, a staircase leading upwards… And another chair. It's the occupant aka Jeffrey smiling softly as he watches Scully. The baseball bat he used to hit Scully stood upright in his grasp and pointing down on the solid floor. Jeffrey pokes and prods Scully with the baseball bat in his chest. 

Jeffrey: "Scully boy, wake up... Sleepyhead!"

Skull didn't awake. Jeffrey gives Scully some small slaps around the cheeks repeatedly. 

Jeffrey: "Wake up, Scully!"

Skull slowly opens his eyes, his vision slightly blurred and the last shreds of exhaustion clouding his thoughts as he takes in his immediate situation. Scully is sat upright, he appears to be tied to a chair, the ropes digging into his limbs quite painfully. Hands tied tightly behind the back of the wooden chair, his legs tied together and then around the legs of the chair itself. Skull automatically tries to move but can't. Dried blood sits on his forehead and his mouth covered with some sticky duct tape. As he processes this, the haze of sleep leaves his mind, and he finally begin to see where he is.

Jeffrey: "I was wondering if you'd ever wake up. But, you're finally up, just in time."

Just in time for what? A small amount of terror blooms in his mind as he realises the situation he is in, and Skull strains against his bindings slightly. Jeffrey giggles, Jeffrey: "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You aren't running away. You're staying here. With me!"

The vibration from a mobile phone buzzes on the small table next to the table, the mobile phone lights up. Scully looks over to see someone calling HIS phone. Jeffrey sighed, standing up from the chair and walking over to the table. He picks the phone up? Walks over and shows it to Scully's face…

Natalie calling…

Jeffrey turns off Scully's phone immediately and laughs, Jeffrey: "That bitch is obsessed… Bet she's annoyed you stayed away for the night?!"

Jeffrey chuckles to himself. Jeffrey then goes to the side of him and shows Scully a photograph of a man. Skulls eyes bulge from his face, shocked to see the man he obviously recognised.

Jeffrey: "That is my son, Jack. I believe you know him. Sorta. And no way are you going to destroy his life. I am a powerful man, Scully and you're not going to tarnish my reputation! Understood?"

Jeffrey then pulls a laptop from under his chair, it was blatantly already set up, ready to go. Jeffrey then shows the screen to Scully. An image of outside Jeffrey's property is lit up on the screen. Jeffrey clicks the 'PLAY' with the mouse on the keyboard. 

CCTV footage shows a pickup truck driving at speed and smashing head on into a yellow cab. The cab flips up and rolls a few yards, landing on its roof. Its apparent, it's the crash, Scully was initially enquiring about before he was possibly drugged. On the clip, a man rushes to the scene, it's Jeffrey. Jeffrey looks around, there are no other cars around at this point. He looks at the cab before checking the pickup truck. You can see Jeffrey checking on the driver on the pickup truck, the guy we've now established is his son.. We now know that Jeffrey is indeed a politician like previously mentioned. Jeffrey pulls his phone out on the vid, and is seemingly calling someone. Jeffrey forwards the footage a little, showing him getting his son, Jack out of the vehicle. Jack looks a little weary, a bit wobbly. Next..  A police car arrives on the scene, the officer rushes over to Jeffrey and Jack. The next part is astonishing, the copper holds the breathalyser to Jeffrey's mouth…. 

Jeffrey grins before immediately deleting the footage. Skull suddenly gets a little annoyed you can tell by the expression in his eyes as he tries to break free from the situation. Jeffrey laughs and Skull stops to listen, not that he had much of a choice.

Jeffrey: "Like Elsa said....Let it go.. 
Sure, my son had a few beverages but it was an accident. The cops are on my side. You have NO chance…
Let this go and you can walk away?!"

Jeffrey suddenly rips the tape away from Scully's mouth, purposely enjoying inflicting some pain. 

Skull is understandably pissed off, "You fuckin' Cunt! I'll kill you!"

Jeffrey: "You're in no position to threaten anyone. If you want to see your wife and son again, you will let this be!"

"YOUR son is a murderer! And you're an accessory!"

Jeffrey: "Accusations…."

Jeffrey grinned, it's like his acting like Scully never seen that footage. Skull hadn't even bothered shouting or anything, not like anyone would realistically hear him.

"You drugged my drink too. Hit with a baseball bat. That baseball bat!"

Jeffrey: "It was just Ginger Ale, I swear it had NO.. Rohypnol in it!"

Jeffrey laughs sadistically Skull was raging inside but held back. After all he was the vulnerable one.

Jeffrey: "You may want to think about this.. I mean you wouldn't want to miss your Universal Championship match would you?!"

As he says those words, Scully feels a...presence, slamming into his mind with such force that it actually hurts.

Jeffrey: "...Oh...You haven't eaten! You need some breakfast. I'll go get you something. Stay here."

Well Scully wasn't going anywhere soon. Jeffrey forcefully puts another strip of duct tape on Skulls mouth, takes the bat, whacking Scully in the right knee cap… That same...Thing...as before invades Scully's mind again, and he can't help but scream in pain. Skulls torturer just laughs, before ascending the stairs, and vanishing from sight.

To be continued…..

"You were so angry in your first promo against me Soldier… I am no psychiatrist but I believe you need anger management or a visit with your old friend, Doctor Louis D'Ville. Why I are you so mad? Is it because you were molested by your own dad?! 

Maybe you just need a good wank? A release. Rape somebody (not me) if it makes you feel better? Or is just the fact that you really can't wait to get your hands on me like you said? 

All these promises and threats you said to me, your so horny! I don't know whether to laugh or cry? Run away, ya know? Maybe I've bitten off, way more than I can chew? 

I'll be honest with you…..

I found it absolutely amusing. HAHAHAHAHAHA It's what I anticipated. Not the reaction you expected right? You think I fear you? That I'm scared? Don't be a tool. I fear no one.. Except Natalie... Sometimes. 

I am in your head, I have you in my back pocket. It's what I thought would initially happen. It makes me smile, I feel all fluffy inside. HahaHaha. You may worship the devil, but Satan doesn't like weak people like yourself. Weak people who let their emotions get the better of them. Satan likes cold, calculated human beings. Not ones who bitch and squeal like a pig because they're too angry and can't get over something from three years ago! Hahahaha. I actually find it absolutely hilarious.

You called me a PUSSY, repeatedly. Like you know what pussy tastes like. Licking cats isn't the same by the way, that doesn't count. Like I said in my first promo, I accepted YOUR challenge at first, with reason. With one small request that you wouldn't accept. No cashing in after our match is done. You said NO to me, you wanted it ALL your way. Well you never got your way back then and you ain't gonna get your way on Wednesday Night Warfare. If anyone is a walking vagina, it's you! You may fool the people but you don't fool me. Like I said you wouldn't accept the deal, you said no initially so I said… Fuck you! No title shot… Next!

Now don't go on about that bollocks now, we've established what happened and I don't want to have to repeat myself over and over again because you're too stupid to take it in.

Anyway...

Maybe in the time you were away, you grew one testicle at least, hence why you accepted my challenge. Now the roles are reversed, you're the champ. You're the main guy on the roster! I didn't have to ask twice, although you did say ONLY if I dressed up as someone or other, but hey ho. That's scrapped. Out the window. I can just be my charming self. No more games, well at least not when it comes to the actual match. It's made. Ready for the viewers at home. Ready for the fans in attendance. I know, I know.. I'll say it for you;

Ready to watch you destroy me. See? I know you all too well. I know what's going to come out of your mouth.

Yes, I lost to XWF Universal Championship to your friend, Peter Gilmour. Scully is the ONLY guy to lose the Uni title to Gilly. In all the title shots he had before me and after, all 666 of them.. See what I did there?! Only Scully has lost the Championship to him. Should I be ashamed? Embarrassed? You appreciate Gilly right? He's your buddy. Your pal. Your matey. He isn't that bad is he? You should be defending him. Defending his honour. His ability. Not tarnishing it like the rest of them! You should be saying what I'm saying, that there is no shame in losing to Gilly. Are you just jealous he did what you ain't going to be able to do? And that is.. Beat me?!

Don't be envious of your friend, Soldier. Be proud of him. Back him. 120 days of me holding the XWF Universal Championship. No one could get it off me. No one. Here I was, title around my waist for all them months. And no one could get it off me. Hell, no one could even get a title match. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

The power in me. The audacity. How dare I?! Be an absolute wanker! I love it.
You want a title shot? Nah…. 
YOU? Nah go fuck yaself!
Would you like one? 
You'll have to earn it first. 

I mean I've only EVER had one XWF Universal title opportunity. Just one. And that was in 2016. I was even here 2 years before that happened. I earnt my shot, I didn't just hide for however long you hid before cashing in one of your little lunchboxes. Management hates me. You hate me? Boo hoo. Cry me a fucking river, I'm so hurt that the Universal Champion, hates me. Whooptdy do dah. My cup of give a shit is…. EMPTY! Understand?! 

Management loves you though, right? There you were for all to see, brown nosing Theo Pryce and Vinnie Lane. The lengths you go to just to get a gold star. Rim licking, being the teachers pet. Sweet. You should hate management from three years ago. They could've made me face you, they could've made our match, couldn't they? After all, they're supposedly in charge. Yet it's all my fault?! It was me. It was ALL me. I threatened to punch whoever in the throat if they forced me to defend against you. Seriously, I didn't. Oh, I forgot, I said I wouldn't mention it. Well I did! Shoot me! 

Not only that but to call me the worst XWF Universal Champion? Your so called mate, didn't even have it a month. He lost it in his first defence but hey, that's okay right? Cuz he's ya so called mate. That match he lost it in, was happening regardless if I was the champ or not. Regardless of whom had the title belt. He NEVER defended it before then either, so I guess that makes him the greatest champion.. Ever!

I've established something more about you. You really are a whiny, little crack whore aren't you? Whinge. Whinge. Whinge. That's all I heard.

'You only won the gauntlet because me and Gilly had a sex session for the Xtreme Championship before fighting in the gauntlet, itself. Then we had to beat a few opponents to get to the Triple Threat match. It's not fair! You came in last and I can't count cuz I'm sniffling idiot!

Wait. You beat Ghost Tank which is one and then you beat Steve David's? Which is still one. And you somehow came in after him. How did you do that? Wait a minute.. Two minutes…

My bad. That's two. Ooopppsss!'

At least if your going to try and look smart, then at least know what the fuck you are on about. I beat you and Gilmour. Simple. In the same fucking match. It wasn't a figment of my imagination. It was live for all to see. Get over it and shove your lame excuses up your anus!

Anyway, I can't wait to hear you cry some more. Bitch some more. Threaten some more… 

I'll be waiting… Until then. 

Have that wank, I suggested.

Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-05-2019)