Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Betrayal of the mind- Part 1
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-29-2019, 03:26 PM

Scully sat comfortably on the recliner leather chair. The camera on his face and a sweet smirk arose. 

"I know what you're ALL thinking… 

I'm waaaay out of my depth? Extremely Suicidal? I am portraying a display of the utmost stupidity, right? I mean, why would Scully challenge Unknown Soldier for the XWF Universal Championship? 

My answer: Why not?! 

If we was to visit the bookies, what do you think the odds are for a Scully victory? I bet if you put £10 on my name, you will win BIG BUX. More Bux than what Thunder Knuckles has, that's for sure. I know that you would be swimming in cash. But hey, that's how I like it, the underdog strikes again. Underestimate the Skull. I'm used to it. Are we ready for a shock? Well just so you're all aware, it will be NO shock to myself!

I have a lot more to gain than to lose. You may say I might lose my life, that Soldier may kill me inside the Cell. But I can assure you, we will both visit Soldiers favourite place and go to Hell! 

I know what the jealous assholes are sayin'. Ya know the ones who are pissed off cuz I just waltz back in after over a month of no activity and I get my XWF Universal Championship match; 

Why on earth does Scully even deserve a title opportunity? 

My answer; Because I do. Because I said so. Because Scully challenged Unknown Soldier. Scully called him out, not the other way around. Yes, he might have called me out three years ago, but I'm talking about now. It isn't my fault half of you, have no balls!

Call me a hypocrite. Tell me how I refused to defend the XWF Universal Championship against Unknown Soldier back in 2016. How can I say half of you have no balls when I wouldn't defend it against him back then? 

If you paid attention back then or even acknowledged the truth, and that accepted Soldiers challenge! Ask him. You may be in denial, Soldier but i said yes… To some degree. Think about it. After all, I was the champion, I called the shots. I gave you an ultimatum.. I tried to put a deal on the table. I remember I requested that IF you agreed NOT to use your briefcase, if you lost the sanctioned match, then you got your title shot. But you couldn't accept that could you? Because you knew there was a possibility that you might have lost. As much confidence as you have, you couldn't have felt 100% otherwise you wouldn't have had to rely on a trusty briefcase lurking in the background. Hence, why you're the champion now.

But hey, I'm not taking anything away from you. How could I? I'm not a liar. I can admit you've had an impressive run since you returned and to be perfectly honest, you impressed before you vanished. Everyone knows that.
You've beaten Chris Page, Robert Main in his rematch and... Well forget the other. He don't count, like Shania Twain said...
'That don't impress me much!' I mean Drezdin is a crybaby bitch! He reminds me so much of Darren Dangerous. There's room in my Flock for both of those nobheads.
So enough of the brief ass kissing...

I knew when I challenged you, Unknown Soldier; You would accept. I knew you would still be angry, Soldier. Three years ago you was rejected when you asked me for the same thing; A Universal Championship match.

You see I got under his skin years ago and I still do now. I get under everyone's skin! I'm proud. Unknown Soldier craves my blood and he can taste it. You don't like rejection do you, Soldier? You don't like to be told... NO! I thought the days of Pest molesting the underage and Frodo humping people's legs were behind us?! But then.. Soldier returns. Followed by Shane .

Your name is Unknown Soldier but you're also a well known rapist! 

I know you can't wait to unleash your rage, Soldier. You can't wait to scratch my eyes out, put them in a pickled onion jar like a scene from SEE NO EVIL! You want to sink your teeth into my sexy body like your a member of the LOST BOYS. RIP my hair from head. Smash my skull from pillow to post. Scrape my handsome face on the cell that surrounds us. I welcome your abuse. I can't wait to listen to your anger, see the tears in your eyes as you try your utmost to rip my limbs apart. I welcome it, with… Open arms!"

Scully laughs before putting a laptop at the side of him, on his lap. That's what there actually for, after all. Skull then continues...

"So I've received some hate mail from XWF fans across the World. I don't understand them all, some illiterate and in different languages. Obviously Google translator helps but let's read this one out loud first....

'I hope Soldier rapes you and Gilmour makes you Suck his dick!

Fuck you. Tom.'

Ground Control to Major Tom! Is that what you jerk off too? Men fucking men, non consensual sex? You have issues Tom. Consider your email address forwarded on to the authorities.. You sick fuck!

'I won't be watching Warfare because of you!!

From anonymous.'

That's ashame, I pity the fool! One viewer less, I'm sure it will really effect the ratings! Hahaha

'I hated you before as Universal Champion. I hope you don't win it.

P.S You're still fit.
Love Sarah.'

Awwwww that's so sweet. An insult and a compliment? All rolled into one!

Not only am hated and disliked by the majority of the roster, even some fans hate me. The horror. The shame. The sadness. I don't see any do you?!

Anyway, Soldier I'm sure your ready, prepared to act like a madman. I am ready to receive your craziness. This isn't going to be no walk in the park for you, so consider yourself warned!

Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"

Hell - that was the fierce word, the word to threaten children if they were too bad, the word to send shivers down the spine. The fiery daemons whose barbed tails coiled and snapped, their whips sharp, their horns like mighty rocks thrusting from their heads, wings reaching far and wide to swallow the man that dare stand before them. 

Hell was not for ordinary sins. It was not for the parents who lost their tempers in frustration whilst struggling under the stresses of life. It was not for the mentally ill or those too damaged to know right from wrong. Hell was reserved for those who knew their actions were wrong and did them regardless, enjoying the anguish of others and taking what was not rightfully theirs. 

Hell was a place for the evil men and women of the world, who had sinned to an unforgivable extent. Hell welcomed the callous murderers whose intentions were to cause pain and suffering without remorse, the red carpet was laid out for them. The rapists and the sick paedophiles, who left their victims, mentally scarred for life, were invited to stay. Terrorists, gang members whose crimes were relentless, would certainly enter the depths of hell. 

Would the petty thieves be welcomed with opened arms? The fraudsters, liars and cheats? I suppose it depends on how bad you are! Either way, plenty of sinners entered the fiery realm of hell. 

***BREAKING NEWS*****

EXCLUSIVE

XWF can exclusively reveal that Former XWF Universal Champion and Paragon member, Scully has been involved in a terrible car accident. The incident occurred in his place of residents, Miami, Florida.

Scully was travelling in a cab when an oncoming pick up truck smashed into the cab head on. Scully is in a critical condition, he is in intensive care and suffered multiple injuries. The cab driver unfortunately died in the collision. No further passengers were involved. The driver of the pick up truck has also suffered injuries but are believed not to be life threatening

XWF will keep you informed on any further updates.

There was a time when Scully had been in his own private hell. It was July last year, when he was involved in a car accident. The car accident which took a portion of Scully's wrestling career from him. In the time he was out, he struggled with the physical side but most of all, the mental state of his mind. He spent his days after the incident reliving the moments that occurred. If he had been any other animal he would have been put out of his misery, why was it humans had to suffer?

However, he soon came to realise that it was the cab drivers family, who had suffered most. The cab driver whose name was Kyle, was just doing his job, driving Scully home. Unfortunately, Kyle lost his life. He has a daughter who is now without a dad, a widow and parents without a son. That in itself, motivated Scully to not feel sorry for himself. The guy driving the pickup truck, well that guy… Is a total wanker! Apparently it was just an accident, he somehow got away with it. Why? He is the son of a politician! Well that's the conspiracy in the mind of Scully. It didn't add up. He had a suspicion that there was more to it….

Scully worked hard, the sweat poured as he had to find the inner courage to build his strength back up. Scully's face was battered and bruised, but they were injuries that would heal. Unfortunately, for Scully's opponent, Unknown Soldier, he will always look like a rat butchered his face!

Scully's body was broken. He had a dislocated shoulder, a fractured toe as well as a broken finger. His main break was a femur fracture, which required surgery to repair. He was told by his doctor, full recovery from a femur fracture can take anywhere from 12 weeks to 12 months; He began walking with the help of a physical therapist in his third day after surgery. Scully returned to the ring at the beginning of the year, which hasn't exactly been the best year of his career.

Sunday 27th October 2019
Somewhere in…..
Miami, Florida

Scully still had the occasional dream of the morning he was involved in the collision. The dream/nightmare he revisited whilst resting his body, reminding him of the incident over and over again. Skull still couldn't let it go and he decided to do some of his own private investigating. 

The night sky stood an inky canopy of darkness freckled only by the fewest of stars. The moonlight shone down, a diffuse glow on the City of Miami, Florida. It was 8pm and the City was still awake, vehicles still roamed the roads and people still walked along the paths. It wasn't exactly busy but there was still life at this time of the evening. Scully still curious, drove his car to the area where the accident happened. He parked his 2018 ruby red, Ford Edge on the side of the road and turned off the ignition, applying the handbrake. He exits the vehicle and steps out and looks at the exact location the incident happened or whereabouts. It wasn't hard to figure out where it occurred, considering there  is tree shadowing a bus stop right in front of a rather large, lonely house. It made sense to Skull, to see if the resident may remember it, they might not of even been home at the time or even lived in that property. Worth a go. He crossed the road and headed towards the metal gates. He opened the gates, entering the pathway to the front door. Scully rings the doorbell

DING DONG! DING DONG!

Skull waits a minute….

The door opens and a male in his late 50's/early 60s stands before Scully. He wore a tartan dressing gown over his clothes, a cigar hung from his lips. The male looks oddly at Scully.

Homeowner:"Hello… How may I help you?"

"Hello, you might be able too, you may not. Basically, in the month of July last year, there was a car accident.. Do you remember?"

Homeowner:"Hmmmm….

A few accidents have happened on this road in the last year. Can you be more specific?"

"It involved a Pick up truck and a Cab? It was in the morning, 7ish and unfortunately the cab driver died?!"

Homeowner:"Yes, I do remember that one. It involved some wrestler right?"

"That would be me!"

Homeowner:"I thought you looked familiar... Lad. Why don't you come on in? 

I have something to show you!"

"Thank you."

Scully nodded and entered the property. Hopefully this would be legit and the man wasn't some weirdo who would show Scully his private parts or attempt to savagely murder Scully or some shit.. You never know in this crazy world…

Scully followed behind the man and closed the door behind him. Skull stood in the hall way of the gentleman's home. The homeowner offers Scully a beverage,

Homeowner:"Would like something to drink? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Maybe a glass of water? Or you could try some of my homemade ginger ale?"

"No tea then?"
Scully jokes, as the man shakes his head. "Just playing. 

I'll try one of your ginger ales please?"

An odd smile emerged on the homeowners face. Skull hoped he wasn't gonna get poisoned or something. Halloween was approaching, maybe it made it more spooky than it actually was. Skull stood in the hallway like a lost a puppy, when he hears a woman's voice shouting from upstairs, screeching...

Woman:"JEFFREY.... JEFFREY!"

Now we've established his name, the man named 'Jeffrey' returns, passing the glass of ginger ale to Scully and then looks at Scully, Jeffrey:"One minute young man. I better go and see to her... Go and take a seat!"

"Thank you!"

Jeffrey points at the living room chair that you can see through the opened doorway. Skull nods, carrying the ginger ale to the chair and sitting down. Jeffrey had gone upstairs at this point and Scully browsed the various items around him. The great big mooses head on the wall over the fireplace. Scully drank a sip of the ginger ale, he was quite thirsty at this point. It tasted really good that he downed it one go. He was impressed as he continued to browse his surroundings. Some family photos on the wall, presumably one which would possibly be the grandkids. And then...

Skulls vision had suddenly become blurry, he looked down at the glass and it slipped from his hands, falling to the floor. He looked up again and Jeffrey stood in front of him, a baseball bat in his hands and a smug look on his face. Skulls body was weak and he couldn't react....

[Image: yooeZJf.png]

To be continued....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scully's post:
Shawn Warstein (10-29-2019), Theo Pryce (10-29-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-30-2019)