Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 05:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#CoolRankings
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-30-2019, 05:38 PM

HIIIII-iiiiiiii!

Sarah Grey-Lacklan-

-MARKETING GENIUS-

-here from in my SWEET house in Hollywood while Kenzi COMPLETELY IGNORES me so that she can watch her SHITTY AS ALL FUCK STEELERS lose their FOURTH game in a row, and I have the NEWEST batch of #CoolRankings for you guys! Now, a tiny recap for all of you baby birds out there: 2 points for wins, with bonus given for championship wins AND main event wins, PLUS bonuses for winning Star and Promotional Video of the Month (as voted on by our peers!), with your win percentage throne in there to separate the masses. That's right, dear friends, doing things like winning matches matters and crying about getting beat doesn't get you squat! Lets see now the TOP 10 shake up here...PLUS a NEW bonus section at the end for a NEW thing I'm looking at!

RankName#CoolPointsLast Rank
10Mastermind23.729
9Ned Kaye25.5510
8Noah Jackson25.6NR
7Vita Valenteen25.807
6Dolly Waters26.254
5Zane Norrison26.976
4Tony Santos/td>31.005
3Robert Main36.673
2Sarah Grey-Lacklan51.322
1Lux54.621

There wasn't a whole lot of movement this time around (though NEXT month will likely see some craxiness!), but lets provide some context.

Mastermind had a rough cycle and fell a spot, but lets face it, we pretty much all saw that one coming. The Master of the Brand of Bland (its a thing!) needs to take a few weeks off and refocus on who and what he is. Persoanally, I'd love to see him take that show or two off and then leap into the Lethal Lottery to give him a chance to round out his game.

Nedward switched spots with Mastermind (and kicked BigD to the curb!) as he joined the Apex. Unfortunately for him, he joined a broken, tired, and beat up Apex. But! The dude is holding onto that briefcase, and as I'll get to at the end of this thing (bonus section!), the whole world can change with a strategic cash-in.

In order to give Noah proper due, please allow me to put this in Noahese: Cunt. Cunt cunt cunt cunt. Cunt cunt. Cunt cunt cunt cunt CUNT CUNT CUNT!!

Vita was able to edge out her newest boy-toy with a couple of wins...just not on Anarchy. Gonna be an interesting couple of weeks!

SIGH. [b]Dolly Waters
is STILL on this list, but at least her point total went down a bit due to a loss at Relentless. She SHOULD be completely gone by the end of November!

Zane Norrison is still in a solid spot thanks to a win or two across the cycle. But one has to wonder how long he can stay there when there are hungry people who just missed the Top 10 and he himself seems to lose his focus the way he does.

Tony! The MAN who has been the Hart Champion since Dolly went to Mexico has FINALLY lost an important match. He had a hell of a cycle (and Hart run!) and I would not be shocked to see him in the picture for the Universal Championship!

Robert Main got WRECKED thanks to what is going to be in the Bonus Section. He was able to successfully defend against a lurking Lux (who somehow go to cash in his title shot opportunity during a tag match), but then the THING that happened (Bonus!) was followed up by a failed attempt at Relentless. And literally zero other matches. You gotta wrestle, dude!

Heehee! I'm still Number Two, but that gap from last cycle is GOOOOOOONE. Now, there are PLENTY of crying clowns who are going to talk about how "Of course you're at the top of the list for a system you created" and other "blah blah blah" stuff, but THOSE people aren't likely to go back and look at the FIRST set of #CoolRankings to see that I was nowhere NEAR the top at the time! But! That's what happens when you go 20-1-1 in seven months, win THREE tournaments (including the War Games) and two titles. But! That means number one is still:

Corey continues to be killer. Sure, he was unable to get past Main during the Tag Tourney, but his name is still SUPER high on the list for the Universal, and his efforts against main had a BIG impact on the following BONUS SECTION!

BONUS TIME!

Impact Rating. This one is super simple, folks: Your #CoolPoints divided by how many matches you have had. How good are YOU at turning matches into points? Lets look

RankNameImpact Rating
10Brian Storm2.32
9Sarah Grey-Lacklan2.33
8Zane Norrison2.39
7Tony Santos2.58
5 (tied)Lux2.6
5 (tied)James Raven2.6
4Kenzi Grey-Lacklan3.00
3Robert Main3.06
2Drew Archyle3.39
1Unknown Soldier3.5

Wow! Now, while there are names on this list that you totes expected given the context of the rating (me, Tony, Corey, the Apex), the two names that REALLY stand out to me are:

Kenzi, who was recently called "an unattractive B-Lister," has had three matches, pinned the person in all three matches to win it for her team, and walked away with a championship. She would be HIGHER, in theory, if I had counted the Tag Tournament victory and the Tag Team Championships seperately...which I still may do!

And

AND

ANNNNNNNDDDDDDD

Unknown Soldier! Or "Solider," as various Apex people call him for some reason I don't understand. Listen, there is ZERO questioning how I stand on this, I think the dude is GROSS, DISGUSTING, and one spot of evidence away from being LOCKED UP and potentially KILLED BY LETHAL INJECTION at any moment, but holy FUCK can the dude make an impact! Swooping in out of the Abyss to rob Main of his record-breaking reign by cashing in with a forgotten briefcase, picking up some random win on Warfare, and then PROVING his position of superiority at Relentless, the Universal/World/Global/Undisputed/TheNameLiterallyOnlyMattersToCryingPissbabiesWithAgendas Champion is in a spot of DOMINANCE right this second and....AND...I am pretty fuckin' sure that he'll be in the SAME position a month from now!

Welp, that's it for now! I'll see you all at the NEXT edition after Lethal Lottery!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-30-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lacklan's post!
B.O.B. D (09-30-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-30-2019, 05:52 PM

The filthy #FreeRide whore still doesn't think names of championships matter! WowzerzZz dat's juss craxy LoLoLoLers!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-30-2019, 06:05 PM

Lack-o Said:In order to give Noah proper due, please allow me to put this in Noahese: Cunt. Cunt cunt cunt cunt. Cunt cunt. Cunt cunt cunt cunt CUNT CUNT CUNT!!

"First off, cunt, it's called Australian. Second, thank you for this. This rating system actually makes sense now."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noah Jackson's post:
Tony Santos (10-01-2019)