Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFTB - Special commentators and second match announced
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-14-2019, 11:36 AM

Hello folks. Walter Crowe, organizer of The Battle For The Bahamas, here again with two more announcements.

First off, we have decided to give Heather and Pip the weekend off. Instead, we are bringing in two legendary names, as XWF legend STEVE JASON and former XWF superstar MAVERICK, both off their final matches at XX, will be our special guest commentators for the evening. Both of these former wrestlers have a wealth of knowledge, as well as explosive personalities, so they should lead to a unique pairing at the booth.

Secondly, we have our first singles match to announce for the show, as Australian superstar NOAH JACKSON will go one on one with 24/7 briefcase holder VITA VALENTEEN. Both are looking for a big statement win.

We will keep you updated as more news comes in. See you on October 5th!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Noah Jackson (09-14-2019)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2019, 02:37 PM

The following is an official press statement from Vita Valenteen concerning the booking for this event.

"First of all, I just wanted to say that I feel bad for the people of the Bahama's. It must really suck to have your homes destroyed and then be told that you will need to have "proper documentation" to even be allowed to enter your closest neighbor, the United States. If it were Canada, we'd not only take you in, but we'd let you smoke some sweet ganja and forget your troubles."

"With that being said, I signed up for this event because I care. There will always be people in this world who are less fortunate than me, and I'm always happy to help out when I can. However, I did not realize that when I signed up to take part in this show that not only would I have to forego my usual appearance fee, but that I'd also have to deal some petty revenge booking! Now, while I do realize that a match between myself and Noah Jackson is sure to steal the show and send everyone home happy, that's not the reason that this match was booked to take place. This is just Centurions lame attempt to try and get some measure of revenge because of what happened between us at XX. Don't even try to deny it either. You know damn well that the two of us are... um, friends, and that's the ONLY reason that this Walter Crowe idiot decided to announce this match!"

"I don't know what kind of pull Centurion has with this event. Maybe this Crowe fella is his dad or something. They certainly both look similar enough for that to be the case, or maybe Centurion requested this match to take place and got his way because of him working the main event of the show.. .Which by the way... STUPID!!! Heck, for all I know he MAY even be the one who's financing this whole thing."

"It's totally whatever though! If you think you've gotten one up on us, you haven't. I've already spoken to Noah, and we've agreed that we are going to go out there and tear the fucking house down so that there's no way that your old busted ass with your two broken knee's can possibly follow us up! That's right, you thought you had us, but all you did was set yourself up for failure, because when you put THE GREATEST PURE WRESTLER IN THE WORLD up against THE HARDEST WORKER IN THE XWF, there's just no way possible for ANYONE to follow us and NOT totally suck!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Steve_Justice (09-14-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-15-2019, 05:02 AM

I had nothing to do with it, but if, hypothetically, I DID, I would tell you to suck it up and remind you that you punch people in the face for a living. Remember?

I would also tell you, hypothetically of course, that it's not personal, but you can still go fuck yourself.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-15-2019, 06:55 AM

(09-15-2019, 05:02 AM)Centurion Said: I had nothing to do with it, but if, hypothetically, I DID, I would tell you to suck it up and remind you that you punch people in the face for a living. Remember?

I would also tell you, hypothetically of course, that it's not personal, but you can still go fuck yourself.

(09-14-2019, 02:37 PM)VV Said: "It's totally whatever though! If you think you've gotten one up on us, you haven't. I've already spoken to Noah, and we've agreed that we are going to go out there and tear the fucking house down so that there's no way that your old busted ass with your two broken knee's can possibly follow us up! That's right, you thought you had us, but all you did was set yourself up for failure, because when you put THE GREATEST PURE WRESTLER IN THE WORLD up against THE HARDEST WORKER IN THE XWF, there's just no way possible for ANYONE to follow us and NOT totally suck!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History