Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Your Smile
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2019, 06:48 AM

Hey Miss Dyson,

I want to let you know, I love your smile. I love how you manage to chase down Solider every feasible chance you got, and guess what, your so called rule book is a crock of shit. I mean, you are a very special kind of woman who Trump would grab your pussy, and pass it off to Putin to slang in the corner in Russia. I mean, as much you talk your shit, I still love your smile.

I love how persistent you are to defend your title, knowing full well you don't have anymore left in the tank. One of these days, your going to burn out like your old buddy who I don't want to mention, because if I do, you're going to sue me for defamation. Oh wait, it rhymes with Benji and you can lay right next to him after you give me the title.

You're time is up Dyson, and smell the roses, and realize that the only thing you got going with your time here, is your bunch of racial bullshit that gets you heat with Shane of all people, all you are is just any other right wing ball bustin white bitch who don't have to worry about struggling, and you know what...

Tommy strikes her with a steel pipe on her back, and both of them put the boots on her.

.....I'll always love your smile....

Black pins her, while Tommy does the count....

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I Love Your Smile - by John_Black - 09-02-2019, 06:48 AM
re:I Love Your Smile - by Madison Dyson - 09-02-2019, 12:51 PM
I Love Your Smile - by John_Black - 09-02-2019, 01:37 PM
re:I Love Your Smile - by Madison Dyson - 09-02-2019, 05:46 PM
I Love Your Smile - by Atticus Gold - 09-06-2019, 05:38 AM