Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 09:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folks Get Down In The Sunshine.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-22-2019, 10:15 AM

[It’s a sunny day in Batlimore, and we see JB sitting inside a deck somewhere, in a lawnchair, with his shades on his eyes. As he leans back on the chair, he takes a hit of a joint, and blows it into the air. He then leans forward on the chair, and decides to cut a “promo”]

“As much I rather be at home dealing with stress of real life, I much rather sit back and blast Roy Ayers. I much rather look at the sun in my eyes, and burn my retinas until I can’t fucking see my vision. I much rather get faded, then think about fighting in the ring.

What you all saw was another side of me, that I don’t want to ever show again, and forget it all happened. Although, I took an L like no other brotha in the land of the white extremeness, a home for all the legends get to parade, and a place for people putting in their two week notices in. You see, I am just at a point where I am willing to just say, “Fuck Anarchy” and leave this company, and never look back. It’s not like they appreciate a nigga like me. I might not have gold to my name, or on a Top 50 list, it’s not like they do me any favors among the whites.”

[JB take another hit, and checks his phone. He ends up watching Vita’s promo, and has a good laugh. He puts it away.]

“Vita, you already made a mistake for John Blaq, I’m not out here running with Mingermind and Bilbo with a charred face, or with a Koonye smile on my face with a misspelling. I am John Black, not so exactly your worst nightmare. I also noticed that you quoted “great” in your speech, and that alone rubs me off the wrong way.

I know that I am not great in you or anyone one of these so called fans eyes, but I know that doesn’t matter what the outsiders think. So fucking what if I let a no name alien pin me, that part of the job, sweetheart. I know you don’t know shit about this business, and think it’s all about the winning and praises. Like what Big Homie Nash said, it’s all about the “money and the miles”; and you can forget about the rest.

If I am a Loser, what does that make you exactly? A Rosebud? A Prepubescent wannabe wrester? Or just a straight up naïve like girl who wants to throw insults like we are in the schoolyard. I’ve dealt with little girls like you, and let’s just say it wasn’t worth going to court for. Be glad that I anit your daddy, because yo’ ass would get beaten legally on Television.

So Vita, you can put your focus on Sarah and her strap, because that’s what’s going to be your downfall against me in that ring. You can pin, submit, or even count me out; but you know well inside that you just want your hands on that carpet muncher for screwin you over in a match. You know you can’t even defeat her, so don’t even try to believe you can defeat me by proxy.

But fuck it tho…. I anit got much to say…”

[Image: tumblr_p4hb3mVkIG1s6m8m6o1_400.gif]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
(08-22-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-22-2019), Theo Pryce (08-22-2019)