Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number 1 contender for Hart Championship
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-23-2019, 03:31 PM

Scully had come up short in his attempt to become XWF Hart Champion on Warfare. In a close contest, it was the champion, Tony Santos who retained...

Anyway, Scully sat on a chair, hands in his head. XWF Champion, Sloth aka Daniel sees the Xtreme Champion coming his way. Feeling bad for Scully's defeat, he decides to suddenly take action. Unknown Soldier is quickly jumped upon and threw into a vendor machine by Sloth. Sloth is a powerful and a few cans of fizzy drinks fall to the bottom, the machine also tumbles over. Sloth then puts his whole weight on Soldier..

Sloth:"Scchoollleee, pene imm!"

Scully shrugs, gets up off his seat and pins Soldier...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2019, 12:46 AM

Soldier kicks out and grabs Scully in the crotch area. He kicks Sloth in the teeth and watches that dumb going flailing off into nowhere. He slams Scully up against the wall as hard as he can.

Unknown Soldier: "YOU!!!! How fucking dare you show your prescience to me again. You are literally the biggest ball-less sack of shit I have ever seen. And from the looks of where I'm grabbing that's still pretty fucking clear! This is your final warning, if you come back here again I WILL RAPE YOU AND HUMILIATE YOU BEYOND BELIEF! Just like you raped the XWF by being the worst Universal Champion in history by hiding from me and everyone else like a pussy. SATAN! never forgives and he never forgets. You are worthless and the biggest joke the XWF has ever seen. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and just go away. You should kill yourself. Seriously, put a fucking gun to your head and kill yourself if you want to save any dignity you might have left. Die you fucking loser!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post