Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe...
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-14-2019, 07:37 PM

"Man… what has been with me lately, huh? I came into the XWF riding a white hot streak of momentum straight to the tag titles, and then poof, I was gone."

"A few months later I return and capture the Xtreme championship. I defend it against challenger after challenger until finally, I go on to earn myself a 24/7 case."

"Suddenly I find myself white hot. There's all kinds of hype revolving around VV, but with that hype came both supporters and detractors."

"How long until she cashes in?"

"I bet she's upfront with her challenge."

"Can she really beat Robert Main?"

"What a waste of a briefcase!"

"My biggest win to date remains Dolly Waters. A person who I once looked up to, and in a way I still do, but let's be real, when I faced Dolly Waters in the ring, she definitely wasn't the same Dolly Waters who made her name kicking the crap out of guys two or three times her size. She was a shell of her former self. A long since broken and misguided girl. One who felt as though she needed to hitch her wagon to Sarah Lacklan in order to gain any momentum in this company. One who disappeared altogether after I served her a loss on national TV."

"Am I really so bad at this that a loss to me can make even a semi relevant name quit the business in shame after suffering a loss to me? Do I even deserve to be here, really?"

"The toughest match that I've ever wrestled is the one with self doubt, and well… while the match may be ongoing, I've not been doing so well."

"Can I beat Robert Main? I don't think so. I think back to when Jessalyn (Hart) and I defended the Tag Team Championships against him and Drew… To say that they beat us would be an understatement. The reality is, they took us to our limits and beyond all while barely breaking a sweat. I went into that match confident, and I came out of it looking foolish and missing a partner."

"I've tried so very hard to… Well, to get on that level, but I'm left wondering if that level is just too tough for me to achieve."

"That brings me to my opponent for Anarchy. Sarah Lacklan, the current reigning and defending Anarchy champion. She's also a very real threat to Robert Main should she ever choose to challenge him for that Universal championship, and she wouldn't even need a case to do it. So how am I supposed to compete with that? Can I somehow finally rise to that level and deliver her a loss just like I did to her protege?"

"Maybe it's time to take the kid gloves off. Maybe it's time to quit wondering what I can or can't do, and instead take matters into my own hands and force fate to give me the career and future that I deserve…"

"Maybe it's time to stop acting like a child and take my career seriously?"

"...Maybe…"

"Maybe it's time that I quit standing in my own way and go back to doing what I know I can do in that ring! I'm a former two time Tag team champion, that wasn't by accident, and neither was my Xtreme title reign either! I earned those accomplishments because I busted my butt to be the best performer that I could possibly be! Somewhere between then and now, I forgot that. For the last few months I've been coming out once every couple of weeks and eating pins left and right. All that hype, gone, and it's my fault for not doing something about it sooner."

"This was my dream… No, this IS my dream, and you have to fight to achieve your dreams. Well make no mistake, from this point on, I'm fighting like Hell to achieve my dreams, and I'm not going to be complacent with just being a wrestler… Oh no, because I know that I can be so much more! Sarahh Lacklan, Robert Main, Chris Page, they've all earned their statuses around here, and it's high time that I get back to earning mine!"

"So Sarah, while I may not be the VV that I used to be, that doesn't mean that I can't become more than…"

"And I will become more than, because when the dust settles on this career, I WILL go down as the best wrestler to have ever stepped foot in that ring, and it all begins on Anarchy!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2019), Noah Jackson (08-15-2019)