Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#CoolRankings!
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-28-2019, 05:35 AM

HIIIII-iiiiiiii!

Sarah Lacklan-

-MARKETING GENIUS-

-here LIVE from Chicago (do NOT ask about that craxy-as-FLAME travel schedule!) backstage at a UGWC show where my Beloved takes on my Step-Mumise for the Chaos Championship (do not ask about THAT either; save yourselves!) and I have a FRESH BATCH of #CoolRankings for everyone after War Games! It was a night of some surprises (Corey), some things we KNEW were going to happen (me), and a TON of alternates (great booking there, bossman!). Three War Games matches, an opener in which I am STILL scratching my head over why we had it, and some changed landscapes with title matches galore coming up. Lets bring on the ranks!

RankName#CoolPointsLast Rank
10Big D13.2NR
9Donovan Blackwater14.98
8Mastermind15.93
7Zane Noririson17.7NR
6Sarah Lacklan20.756
5Drew Archyle21.55
4Vita Valenteen22.144
3Robert Omega252
2Dolly Waters26.421
1Lux30.677

Well then! Lets break it DOWN!

Big D JUST edges out Raven to get onto the list in his first cycle with the company! Now, he didn’t, like, do it with a SPLASH like how SOME PEOPLE do, but he DID do it through sheer force of trying! He’s hustling, he’s juking and jiving, and because of the BEST War Games decision he could have made (wonder who THAT was?), he now has himself a shot at Main.

Donovon slips a spot this week as it has been rough going for Fucktard Bro #3 (or was it #2?). Not much in the way of wins for him since March Madness, but putting together a pretty gosh darn good War Games team has earned him that triple threat goodness against the champ.

On the subject of Tough Runs, Mastermind is the largest drop from the last rankings outside of Hanari ghosting. He’s had nothing but Ls this PPV cycle (you’re welcome!), and has axly LOST points because of his record percentage dropping! But I have a feeling that he’s going to be coming hot with this next cycle into INSERT POTENTIALLY LAME PPV NAME HERE and looking to get his heat back.

Zane Norrison JUST missed the rankings last week and he LEAPS onto them this time! Everyone’s favorite Walking Dead alternate extra went 3-0 this PPV, including momentarily having the Xtreme title before falling asleep for too long with T-Wish around sniffing Roxy’s shoes, and I expect him to keep up the momentum. He’s only axly lost a couple of matches this year, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him mixing it up for the Hart Title again before you know it.

Well, would you look at that! Everyone’s favorite OMG SAR WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK AND I RAN OUT OF ORIGINAL THINGS TO SAY ABOUT YOU is STILL at #6 on this list, despite “NEVER” wrestling! Unfortunately for people, things like FACTS and NUMBERS dispell bullshit! Still undefeated (outside of that stupid Trash Panda and I staying out too late and missing dinner…), I solidified my place here by scoring a SHIT TON of #CoolPoints at War Games. Just wait until its Superstar/Promo of the Month voting time!

Drew Archyle keeps his spot at #4 doing what he ALWAYS does: Putting in quality performances when he needs to. That being said, a title retention over a jobber team and a victory in War Games over a bunch of people who haven’t wrestled since I grew tits is NOT going to keep him here for much longer. There are hungry competitors coming!

Vita ValenteenAlso keeps her spot in part due to her willingness to fight a ton. She has wrestled FIVE matches since Madness, which is the second onto to Lux for the people on both this and the last list, and won three of them. But like with Drew, she is going to find herself having a Mastermind-level drop if she doesn’t tighten up that game.

Robert Main slips a spot, though that is somewhat due to the technicality that Dolly’s INSANE numbers through Madness are still on the board, and will take a few more cycles to drop off, since she’s currently being passed around by a circle of Mexican Drug lords like a hot potato in the WORST version of the game possible. The World Champ earned a ton of points by doing what he does: Winning the main event with titles are on the line, as well as getting that sweet, SWEET “War Games Survivor” bonus that only he, Lux, Vinniefred EVELYN Lane, and myself earned.

LEAPING up SIX SPOTS is MY personal favorite mid-transitioner, Lux! He might still need to bring in a former world champ to make him close to interesting, but Luxy has won FOUR title matches in what is becoming a pretty epic television title run this cycle, AND he now will probably be named War Games MVP for Team Blackwater and get a shot at the Hart.

Welp, that’s it for this edition! We’ll see you all after the next PPV!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Lacklan's post:
Corey Smith (05-28-2019), Drew Archyle (05-28-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-29-2019), SBW-SmokingBobWilliams (05-28-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-28-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lacklan's post!
BostonBruiser02128 (05-28-2019)
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2019, 06:13 AM

(05-28-2019, 05:35 AM)Lacklan Said:
Drew Archyle keeps his spot at #4 doing what he ALWAYS does: Putting in quality performances when he needs to. That being said, a title retention over a jobber team and a victory in War Games over a bunch of people who haven’t wrestled since I grew tits is NOT going to keep him here for much longer. There are hungry competitors coming!

lol

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-28-2019, 07:03 AM

(05-28-2019, 06:13 AM)Drew Archyle Said: lol

😉

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-28-2019, 01:33 PM

(05-28-2019, 05:35 AM)Lacklan Said:
LEAPING up SIX SPOTS is MY personal favorite mid-transitioner, Lux! He might still need to bring in a former world champ to make him close to interesting, but Luxy has would FOUR title matches in what is becoming a pretty epic television title run this cycle, AND he now will probably be named War Games MVP for Team Blackwater and get a shot at the Hart.

Welp, that’s it for this edition! We’ll see you all after the next PPV!

Awww, you're a sweetheart.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-28-2019, 03:37 PM

You giving out cool points is like me giving out weight loss awards. When did the whole "trust fund reject persona become cool? You know what would be cool, if you jumped off the top of the company building that gave you the trust fund. Now that would be cool!
Hate Post Like Post