Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 05-26-2019, 01:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Queen's Court
Lacklan Offline
Solid Worker
TITLE - Federweight Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-16-2019 02:15 PM

I wish to summon @Lux , @John Whyte , and @The Brothers Blackwater to help me with a conundrum and ruling 🤔

XWF Accolades
  • 2019 King of the Ring winner
  • Star of the Month (March 2019)
  • Federweight Champion (x1)
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Rain (yesterday)
John Whyte Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-16-2019 02:58 PM

as the only member of the roster I respect, lay it on me

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: wish+youwell.jpg]
Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Whyte's post:
Rain (yesterday)
Mingermind Offline
Muddy Waters is afraid of me.

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-16-2019 03:06 PM

And she will too cause I'm pretty sure that is a chick with a dick.

[Image: Gj9is3R.jpg]

Forever Federweight Champ
Former Tag Team Champ with my main handicapable cock gobblin Bilbo
Find
Lacklan Offline
Solid Worker

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-16-2019 03:08 PM

(05-16-2019 02:58 PM)John Whyte Said:  as the only member of the roster I respect, lay it on me

I appreciate that, J-Dubs. Now, this question goes out to all three of you, as I wish for all three of your councils:

The Massachusetts Pissbaby recently did this in response to his pathetically unprepared attempt to take my Federweight Championship wherein he got his ass handed to him:

[Image: powvl2Ol.jpg]

Now, do you think that this is a fair judgement of Yours Truly, or just him living his pissbaby gimmick 🤔

XWF Accolades
Find
Lacklan Offline
Solid Worker

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-16-2019 03:13 PM

(05-16-2019 03:06 PM)Mingermind Said:  And she will too cause I'm pretty sure that is a chick with a dick.

[Image: eLOggUVl.jpg]

XWF Accolades
Find
Mingermind Offline

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-16-2019 03:16 PM

Speaking of pissing I assume that is you admitting that you do it standing up? Follow up question, which bathroom do you use at Target?

Find
Lacklan Offline
Solid Worker

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-16-2019 03:19 PM

(05-16-2019 03:16 PM)Mingermind Said:  Speaking of pissing I assume that is you admitting that you do it standing up? Follow up question, which bathroom do you use at Target?

Target?! How DARE you, Sir 😡

XWF Accolades
Find
Rain (yesterday)
Mingermind Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 03:21 PM

Geez sorry. And here I thought you were a classy subaru driving bull dyke. Which bathroom do you use at Wal Mart?

Find
Lacklan Offline
Solid Worker

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-16-2019 03:26 PM

Now that's just being mean 😒

XWF Accolades
Find
Rain (yesterday)
Mingermind Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 03:32 PM

It's about time you were confronted with the truth. Damn shame that escaped bearded lady couldn't hit you with some of the good stuff too.

Find
Noah Jackson Offline
Push Noah!

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 03:54 PM

(05-16-2019 03:08 PM)Lacklan Said:  
(05-16-2019 02:58 PM)John Whyte Said:  as the only member of the roster I respect, lay it on me

I appreciate that, J-Dubs. Now, this question goes out to all three of you, as I wish for all three of your councils:

The Massachusetts Pissbaby recently did this in response to his pathetically unprepared attempt to take my Federweight Championship wherein he got his ass handed to him:

[Image: powvl2Ol.jpg]

Now, do you think that this is a fair judgement of Yours Truly, or just him living his pissbaby gimmick 🤔

"Fuck me, I think you're a piece of shit Lack but even I'm not that big of a cunt to pull that shit."

[Image: MU7Haoq.png]
Find
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-16-2019 03:58 PM

Just about every one of us on this roster has fought in different types of matches whether it be in this promotion or others. I feel sad for you Sarah that every match you're in is a handicap match...you know because of your legs. I think it's really good that the leadership is putting that ramp in at the main office for you and that you get to park up close to all the really expensive clothes stores you visit. I promise never to judge you for the fact that you live off a steady diet of applesauce which has to be constantly wiped off your chin due to your excessive drooling, by your direct support personnel....I mean assistants.
Find
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-16-2019 04:03 PM

And who's being a "piss baby" now? "Hey guys.....I don't think it's fair that he gave me a bad rating that big meany head.....he hoyt my feelings...wahhhhh wahhhhh HYPOCRITE! I did it in character. 99% of everything I do is in character unless I specifically put "OC:" before the post. Build a bridge and get over it.
Find
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 04:04 PM

IC: Hey snowflake dry your keyboard warrior tears I changed the rating.
Find
Mingermind Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 04:23 PM

(05-16-2019 03:58 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said:  Just about every one of us on this roster has fought in different types of matches whether it be in this promotion or others. I feel sad for you Sarah that every match you're in is a handicap match...you know because of your legs. I think it's really good that the leadership is putting that ramp in at the main office for you and that you get to park up close to all the really expensive clothes stores you visit. I promise never to judge you for the fact that you live off a steady diet of applesauce which has to be constantly wiped off your chin due to your excessive drooling, by your direct support personnel....I mean assistants.

Hey pisspants if you have to explain the punchline of a joke it's a terrible joke. Also, and I'm just going out on a limb here but it's probably bad form to complain about a lack of originality and constant fat jokes when all you do is spend the day trying to find new ways to call Sarah a whore. I'm guessing that's probably why you can't get ahead around here Fatty McFuckFace.

Find
[-] The following 2 users Like Mingermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-16-2019), Noah Jackson (05-16-2019)
Lacklan Offline
Solid Worker

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-16-2019 04:57 PM

(05-16-2019 03:54 PM)Noah Jackson Said:  CUNTY CUNT CUT

Awwwwww! Hate you, too 🤗

XWF Accolades
Find
Rain (yesterday)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:01 PM

Where did I call her a whore at? I do not spend all day on here. Apparently hooked on phonics didn't work for you. Your reading comprehension is = to that of a newborn baby. I explained the joke with sarcasm in mind, of course, I knew that you all would understand it. You seem like quite a cocky person...you know because you have 2 cocks on your banner. I
Find
Mingermind Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:04 PM

Hey look you explained another joke. Apparently comedy for dummies didn't work for you.

Find
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:05 PM

What do you mean get around here? I've been here for 2 weeks. I'm doing just fine. I out RPed Sarah, I created some unique challenges with Zane and Lux. I made it onto one of the programs in no time. I'm doing great.
Find
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:11 PM

And by the looks of your profile picture and banner, I can determine that the quality of anything you're publishing is as consistent as my diet...get it because the Boston Bruiser is supposedly fat or at least that's what Sarah's RP's seem to say over and over.
Find
Noah Jackson Offline
Push Noah!

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:13 PM

(05-16-2019 05:05 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said:  What do you mean get around here? I've been here for 2 weeks. I'm doing just fine. I out PROMOED Sarah, I created some unique challenges with Zane and Lux. I made it onto one of the programs in no time. I'm doing great.

"Didn't you lose against Lacklan, you dumb cunt?"

(05-16-2019 04:57 PM)Lacklan Said:  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Fair, cunt."

Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noah Jackson's post:
Rain (yesterday)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:23 PM

Oh, Minger, I was clearly wrong about your quality of Promos WOW you're almost better than Lacklan.

[Image: 47813576132_ea7c0346ff_n.jpg]
Find
Mingermind Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:26 PM

(05-16-2019 05:11 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said:  And by the looks of your profile picture and banner, I can determine that the quality of anything you're publishing is as consistent as my diet...get it because the Boston Bruiser is supposedly fat or at least that's what Sarah's RP's seem to say over and over.

Stiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll explaining jokes. Please do us all a favor and chew on the business end of a double barrel please.

Find
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:27 PM

Time restraints did me in, plus there's her whining to leadership to stop the match. There's only so many times you can call someone fat she was out of responses, meanwhile, I was putting out researched, well put together responses. You've heard Garth Brook's "Friends in Low Places" well for her it was Friends in high places.
Find
Mingermind Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:27 PM

(05-16-2019 05:23 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said:  Oh, Minger, I was clearly wrong about your quality of Promos WOW you're almost better than Lacklan.

[Image: 47813576132_ea7c0346ff_n.jpg]

That's not a promo you fat tub of lard. That is a response to someone losing a match. How does someone with such a bulbus head have such a small brain?

Find
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:32 PM

It said promo. Trust me though, I saw other promos they're all garbage! Was it your decision to become a jobber or were your promos so terrible that you just accepted reality for what it is? For someone who flashes a lot of dicks, you're the one doing all the sucking.
Find
Tommy Wish Offline
The Outsider Guy
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-16-2019 05:32 PM

Tommy just claps at this amazing drama unfolding...

"Man, this should be on TV... where's Eric Polulu to record this masterpiece of art?"

"Oh Bruiser Bedlam Boston, keep up the good work on keeping Kayfabe alive... your almost good as Whyte pretending to be nice guy."

"Ming Ming... never EVER change!"

[Image: ecw486.jpg]
Tommy's Accomplishments:
XWF SOTM of January 2019
2x X-Treme Champion(Temporary)
2x Heavymetalweight Champion
Find
Mingermind Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:33 PM

(05-16-2019 05:32 PM)Tommy Wish Said:  Tommy just claps at this amazing drama unfolding...

Fuck you honkey.

Find
Noah Jackson Offline
Push Noah!

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:35 PM

"Boston Cunt, where you dropped down the stairs multiple times as a baby or did this regressive brain decease come naturally through time?"

Find
Tommy Wish Offline
The Outsider Guy
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:36 PM

(05-16-2019 05:33 PM)Mingermind Said:  
(05-16-2019 05:32 PM)Tommy Wish Said:  Tommy just claps at this amazing drama unfolding...

Fuck you honkey.

I hope you are having a blessed day, i'd be totally down to honky tonk your face with my fist...but nah...

Don't want to ruin your name among the Prince of trolls.

Tommy's Accomplishments:
XWF SOTM of January 2019
Find
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:37 PM

Oh, great crackhead Tommy is chiming in. You're mething with the wrong guy. Thank you for coming to the rescue of Tricky Dick, you're quite the Heroin-Quote the Boston Bruiser Nevermore
Find
Tommy Wish Offline
The Outsider Guy
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:46 PM

(05-16-2019 05:37 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said:  Oh, great crackhead Tommy is chiming in. You're mething with the wrong guy. Thank you for coming to the rescue of Tricky Dick, you're quite the Heroin-Quote the Boston Bruiser Nevermore

You're close there buddy... but hey, what do i know?

By the way, I don't do meth nor i'm a crackhead... but i'd LUV LUV LUVVV to crack your head in, oh wait i forgot... your beefing with Sarah, I don't want to get involved with that angle of yours.

So don't mind me, Boston Bruiser Nevermore... and have a good day!

Tommy's Accomplishments:
XWF SOTM of January 2019
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Rain (yesterday)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:50 PM

[Image: 32921755637_3c146b1a12_n.jpg]

Noah you and Dick Clark would be a great team! Heres your new logo
Find
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 05:53 PM

Tommy I got no beef with you. Hell, if you're Irish we're practically family. Any time you want to meet up after a show I'll buy the drinks.
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes BostonBruiser02128's post:
Rain (yesterday)
Noah Jackson Offline
Push Noah!

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2019 05:58 PM

"Cheers, cunt. Here's yours."

[Image: 8xz15tj.png]

Find
Lux Offline
Pretty Deadly
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-16-2019 06:04 PM

You want my opinion? it's somewhere in the ballpark of, "For the love of God, make it stop!"

Also Noah, fuck you very much for showing me dicks can be innies too.

[Image: lmt9uk5.jpg]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like Lux's post:
BostonBruiser02128 (05-16-2019), Rain (yesterday)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 06:16 PM

LOL nice! Now insert the "This is the closest you've been to a woman's vagina in years."
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes BostonBruiser02128's post:
Rain (yesterday)
Lux Offline
Pretty Deadly
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-16-2019 06:27 PM

(05-16-2019 06:16 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said:  LOL nice! Now insert the "This is the closest you've been to a woman's vagina in years."

*Deep exasperated inhale and exhale*

Okay, I'll be the one. Look, I GET that you want to make a splash and make an impact. What you're doing now though? Nope.

My advice? Win some matches and then come on back and talk some shit. Because at this point you're fighting a battle at the edge of the cliff and losing ground fast.

Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lux's post:
Rain (yesterday)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-16-2019 06:45 PM

I'm not even in any matches. Everybody on here jaws back and forth even people like the wanker above who jobs all the time. The only reason I'm on this thread is because Lacklan tagged me in it.
Find
Lux Offline
Pretty Deadly
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-16-2019 06:54 PM

(05-16-2019 06:45 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said:  I'm not even in any matches. Everybody on here jaws back and forth even people like the wanker above who jobs all the time. The only reason I'm on this thread is because Lacklan tagged me in it.

Exactly. Slow your roll, get booked, win, and then we'll talk. Right now you're just getting baited by everyone before you've shown us anything.

Take my advice. Or don't.

Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lux's post:
Rain (yesterday)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)