Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Delivery!
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2019, 07:32 AM

Ari is hustling his buns down a hallway with his mail cart, listening to some fire remixes he's been working on for his new mixtape on his Beats By Dre.

"Yo yo yo got that flow flow flow they like whoa whoa whoa they don't know know know... damn that's a real bop right there, that lyric slaps like hell."

He finds his way to a locked door, which is weird since his key card usually gets him in anywhere. He's the mail guy, after all. Everyone needs their mail. He decides to just call everyone to come get their stuff rather than worry too much. He's too chill to ever sweat it, na-meen?

"Yooooo, I got a box for @VV here! Just a big cardboard box from Dolly Waters with all her hand me down clothes and ring gear. Pretty messed up she didn't actually mail this properly and instead just dropped it off in my office. That's not cool. Come get it though."

Ari drops the open cardboard box overflowing with girly clothes onto the floor and shoves it aside with his foot.

"Okay, next here's something for @Lacklan ... it's pretty heavy. And possibly double headed. You know, I don't know why so many people are comfortable getting things like this delivered to their jobs, man, that's real whack. I'll just set this here."

Ari drops the gift wrapped, barbell shaped object down to the floor and it bounces.

"Oh it's rubber. Of course. None of my business though. Hey one more thing here... oh, for @Thaddeus Duke ... hey, my bad kid, I opened this one because I'm real into genealogy and whatnot. I saw it was from 23 and Me and got all hype. Turns out Sebastian is definitely your dad. Sorry."

About this time, Ari sees Mastermind. The X-Treme Champion is just minding his beeswax and going about life in general, paying no mind to the mailman. Typical. These big shots always forget about the little people. No one ever takes time from their day to thank the guys who make the business come together as well as it does. Guys like Ari. Blue collar guys. Honest guys. Hard working guys.

"Man BUMP this. I could be a big shot!"

Ari rushes across the hallway then, crashing into Mastermind and sending the champ down to the floor. Ari doesn't waste any time and he overturns his mail cart, burying Mastermind in a pile of packages. The kiwi has no time to react before Ari rips open a huge envelope and pulls out his mail-order referee who drops down next to Ari while he covers the champion and begins to count.

1!!!!

2!!!!

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ari Silverstein's post:
Rain (04-16-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-16-2019)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2019, 01:27 PM

Oh hi, um, Ari is it? You can go ahead and donate that box to the Salvation Army or som..t...h.....i......n

That is until VV noticed it just sitting there, on top of the box that Ari apparently took it upon himself to rummage through. Her eyes lit up knowing that this piece was indeed a collectors item for any Dolly Waters fan. Having been one herself before becoming a wrestler, she just had to have it. VV grabbed to black leather Generation Prime jacket. A prototype that was designed for a failed team once upon s time. She looked it over, could it actually fit? Like a glove! VV smiled as she checked herself out in the reflection of a nearby window.

I’ll keep this one... You can do whatever with the rest!

She said as she skipped out of the room.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-17-2019), Rain (04-16-2019)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2019, 01:32 PM

KICK OUT

Mastermind gets up from underneath all of those parcels, grabs Ari and slams him into the wall. Then he places a note on tol of Ari and walks away.

NOTE Said:
KICKOUT VICTIM #19: ARI SILVERSTEIN

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-17-2019), Rain (04-16-2019)