Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
My Way.
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-09-2019, 10:52 PM

Kid Kool is sitting in a comfy, leather chair, while his eyes are glued to the tv. He watches as he's torn to shreds by El Pantera. He continuously watches, rewinds, and watches again. His anger and fury slowly build, as another loss is in the record books. He has finally had enough and throws the remote at the tv screen, shattering it. KK speaks, not looking at the camera. His face still awash with hatred.

KK: Pantera... I hope you enjoyed picking up one last victory in this meaningless, futile career of yours. STAY retired, because as I said on Twitter, if you dare step back into an XWF ring? I'll be the welcoming party, and my gift to you will be a broken fucking neck. You and everyone else here labels me as nothing more than a frickin' joke, but the truth is?? I've been around the world in the past decade, kicked ass, taken names, and picked up title after title. I'm here now, and I will NOT let some assclown like you to break my spirit. You have all of the comebacks in the world.... and you pulled out a victory in your final match.

KK: But you also picked up a boot to the nether regions, and I hope you forever remember that. Your final moment in XWF, spent on the canvas, holding your nads. Asta la vista, hombre. Enjoy the retirement village!!! XD

KK picks up an issue of XWF Magazine. He flips to a certain page, before turning the 'zine around and showing it to the camera. The page shows a picture of new Queen of the Ring, Sara Lacklan;

KK: YO, SARA!!! Great job, hun, you deserved that victory!! ^_^

Kid then closes the mag' and places it back on his coffee table, as he continues...

KK: You busted your rear to get through a few of the best the XWF has to offer, and you wound up winning March Madness. The whole time, I watched from the sidelines, feeling it shoulda been ME with that crown and throne.... but I'm glad you took my place. Maybe I shoulda been king, maybe not, but I'm sure you'll serve well, my Queen. <333 ....I know I've said some shit about you, and vice versa, but, uh.... how about a date?? You're easily THE most attractive woman in this company, and hey, you gotta admit I'm THE most handsome man to ever step through the hallowed halls of Exx-Dubbya-Eff... it only makes sense, wouldn't you agree?? ... ^.^

Kid Kool smirks, his anger subsided, as he stands up, grabs his cell off the table and shoves it into his back jean pocket. He smiles broadly at the camera, raising the rock horns, before heading out.....

+ ~ + ~ +

World Sports Entertainment official arena; The Hell Hole in DisneyWorldLand, 4-9-19, 5:55pm

--The camera opens inside an empty arena [which isn't that foreign to WSE].... Kid Kool is standing in the ring, talking to current WSE World Champion Brock Hendrix...

KK: So, Brocky... I've decided, as my first act as Paradox Inc. CEO, there will now be a tournament for the WSE title...

BH: But The Brock IS WSE World Champion!!!

KK: You'll be involved of course.

BH: Let The Brock get this straight; The Brock has to enter a tournament JUST so he can remain champ?? The Brock says that's grade-a, pasturized DOG SHIT!!! And that's the bottom line cuz THE BROCK SAID IT BE SO!!

KK: Too bad, Big Brock, but in the end, if you wanna hold on to the championship you're gonna HAVE to defend it in the tourney. Sorry about your damn luck!! XD

BH: ....Do you smell that??

KK: ...smell what??

BROCK DROPS KK TO THE CANVAS WITH THE BROCK BOTTOM!!!

BH: --what The Brock is COOKIN'!!

Kid Kool lays on the mat in a heap, grasping at the back of his head, as Brock smiles to himself...

BH: Let that be The Brock's welcome to you... Boss. :P

Brocky rolls out of the ring and up the ramp, while Kid Kool rolls around in pain...

+ ~ + ~ +

WSE World Title Tournament, Round 1: The Brock vs Skater Boi, 4-9-19, 8:42pm

"Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne begins to play and a teen of around seventeen rolls out through the curtains on a skateboard. He whizzes down the ramp, leaping up w/the board and stalling on the apron, before leaping back off and tossing his skateboard toward the fans, the board smacking one fan in the face. Boi looks sorry for the mistake, when SUDDENLY; "DO YOU SMELL...........WHAT THE BROCK........IS BAKIN'?!" Brock Hendrix slowly walks down the ramp, while "Hollywood" by Madonna begins to play... Brock quickly tosses Skater Boi into the ring, Brock rolls in, and sets up for the Brock Bottom....... Skater drops Brock with the Codebreaker!! Skater Boi goes for the pin, and gets the one........two.........THREE!!

Scratch Masters [wse commentator]: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! Skater Boi, of ALL people, just pinned Brock Hendrix, and I suppose that means, right off the bat, Brock has lost his 20 pounds of gold?!

"Dance Hall Days" plays and out comes Kid Kool!!! The new big bad boss man of WSE himself is walking down the ramp with microphone in hand...

KK: YO, SKAT3R Kid!! Congrats!!.... but this match isn't over with quite yet!! You now have to make Brock submit to win the match!! Now ring the damn bell!!!

Skater Boi looks pissed off, but hurries over to the downed Brock, and begins to try and lock on a single leg crab.... Brock flips his legs, however, sending Boi flying through the air, hitting the canvas. Brock pulls himself up, and goes to attack SB...... But Skater Boi rolls Brock up into a boston crab! Brock reaches for the ropes, but the excruciating pain is unbearable and the Champ taps. Kool is looking furious once again as he gets back on the microphone for a second time; "DAMMIT BROCK, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST IN THE BIZ!!!~! There's now one more rule to this match; you must first make your opponent tap, then pin them for the five count, then have them not answer the ten count. Last man standing advances to the second round.......oh, and btw?? This match is now NO HOLDS BARRED, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!!!!!!"

Skater Boi is now more po'ed than Kid Kool has been in the past week or so. He turns around--#BROCK_BOTTOM !!! ...Brock locks on the STF.........Skater Boi taps!!! Brock then goes for the cover.........

...........KICKOUT!!! Skater Boi just kicked out of a BrockBottom/STF combo!! He is in intense pain, and Brock follows up with a barrage of stomps to the sides, head, chest, hands, feet and nads. Brock pulls the kid up by his arm, before reeling him in an nearly taking his head of with a PRIMAL lariat. Skater Boi flips around in the air, and Brock lifts him up one more time..... SPINEBUSTER!!! Brock then bounces off one set of ropes, another, and another, and finally the fourth set of ropes.... THE BIG BROCK ELBOW!!! Skater shakes violently from the impact, before Brock pulls up one more time, realizing it's gonna take a bit more to put this guy ou--LEAPING STO / FLATLINER!!! Brock is out, Brock is out, BROCK IS OUT!!! Skater Boi is now the one to pull his opponent to his feet............SPIKE DDT!!! Skater then heads up top, and it's just then that the fan that had the skateboard hit him in the head decides to launch the board at Boi...... S.B. is hit RIGHT in the skull by his very own skateboard!!! He drops from the top turnbuckle, and Brock is finally stirring. BH pulls himself over to the fallen Skater, driving fist after fist into the kid's face.... Brock then wraps up Boi in an ankle lock....... SKATER TAPS!! Brock then goes for the pinfall............... 1 ............... .2............... 3............... 4................

........................5!! Brock has FINNALY come back to Pin City!! He then stands, anticipating Skater Boi to not stand........... however, the ref reaches 8 and the Boi DOES stand! Kid Kool slaps his hands to the aprong in anger. He yells on the microphone; "ALL THAT'S NEEDED IS A K.O. FOR A TEN COUNT, drop this motherfucker, Brocky!!" Brock is beside himself, wondering what he has to do to put this kid away. SkaterBoi falls backward, leaning against the corner post, as he's on severe wobbly legs... Brock rushes in, AVALANCHE SPLASH!! Kid Kool slides a steel chair into the ring under the bottom ropes!! Brock picks up the chair, and swings JUST as SkaterBoi stands back up........but Boi ducks under!! The chair bounces off the ropes, and ends up hitting Brock, the Champ literally knocking himself the fuck out!! The ref begins to count...... 1.............2.........3..........4...........5..........6............

.........8..................Brock is back up!! Skater Boi has his skateboard, hops on it, blazes toward Brock, leaps into the air and busts a lethal GR!ND right on the tip top of Brock's noggin!! Hendrix drops, and Skater Boi begins bashing Brock with the board..... he then lays off and the ref counts; 1............ 2........ 3......... 4......... 5......... Brock's stirring..................... 6...............7...........8............ Brock's up!!! Boi goes to attack the Critic's Champion, but Brocky kicks Skater in the nutz b4 bringing him CRASHING to the canvas with a MASSIVE powerbomb!!!! He then pulls SkaterBoi up.......BROCK BOTTOM!!! And Skater is OUT, as the ref makes the count;

.........................10!

Scratch Masters: OH MY GAWD!!! Brock has done it, thanks to the help of the new CEO of Paradox Inc.!! Earlier it seemed as if the two of these men were at odds, but they pulled the wool over everyone's eyes!! Brock will be advancing to the 2nd round, title belt still within his possesion! We'll see you next week folks when the tournament rolls on! Saiyanara, muchachos!!!

In the ring, Kid Kool is celebrating with Brock Hendrix, who is still holding his World Title strap around his muscular waist. KK and Brock lift their hands up, as the show fades.....

+ ~ + ~ +

4-9-19, 10:55pm

It is night, the sky a field of shining stars. The Kid is sitting at the bottom of a flight of stairs, belonging to an apartment complex in downtown Dunedin. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his cell phone, all the while chewing on some gum. He spits it out, hits the red 'record' button, and begins;

"So.... Dolly Waters, Hart Champion. Do you wanna know how I feel about you?? ...well, regardless of if you do or not, I'll tell you. You are a worthy champion, you're a formiddable fighter, you have great strength for such a young gurl.... but I have you beat before we even step into the ring. See, everyone's already writing me off, and I've barely been active here for a month or two. However? I've been all over the XWF and many, MANY other websites, I've been all the rage in the dirt sheets, the fan signs across the world have MY face and signature phrases plastered all over from here in New Zealand all the way to New York and back again. Babe, as they say; Any publicity is GOOD publicity, and the people, the roster, management...... none of them can stop talking about ME!!! The future Hart champion, in only a handful of hours. Your reign has been decent and well-fought....... mine? Mine will be revolutionary, and leg-en...wait for it.......... -DARY!!! Dolly?? Shine that title up all nice and spiffy like....

"...and kiss it goodbye. See you in the ring, little lady.
<333 ^_^ "

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrjRlqQuO1DrowDHzfbcQ...67TGTHYB9W]

"Claimin' that they know me, but they only know a portion..."
~ Kid Rock

#in_japan_its_the_year_of_the_kid

|fin|

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
Dolly Waters (04-10-2019)