Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hit You Like An Earthquake
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-05-2019, 06:04 PM

It is April 4th, 2019, and Spring is in the air. The people in the beautiful city of San Antonio are bustling throughout town, going here and there and simply living their lives. The sun is bright, the clouds are gorgeous, the people of the city are happier than they could possibly be on any other day... for very soon, the best damn wrestling company today is arriving tomorrow for another stellar episode of Savage. And the people are ready.

We find Kid Kool walking down the sidewalk with a boombox over his shoulder, as he hums to the sound. People sort of look at him oddly, as if the guy had just jumped right out of an 80s movie... but a kid of around 8 or so walks up to KK holding their mother's hand. The little girl holds a piece of paper... "Hey! You're Kid Kool! Yer gonna beat the heck outta that old guy, Panteraz or whatever!! Could I PLEASE have a autograph?? The kids at school would FREAK!!! XD " .... KK smiles pleasantly and obliges. "It'd be a pleasure, lil lady! ^_^ Here ya go..." KK places his signature down, and the kid beams, shouting happily; "THANK YOU MR. KOOL!!! Thank you sooo much!"

The mother and daughter then walk off.... the mom says something that upsets Kool; "He fell for it! Now we can sell this thing on eBay and get you that new bike you wanted! And I'm gonna go to the spa!" The little girl yells "HELL YEAH!!!!!" Kid Kool's grin turns into a disgusted grimace. "I can't believe this...", his eye twitches in anger... "Of all the nerve, people just don't respect me, the GREATEST thing to not only ever happen to the XWF, but the BEST damn thing to happen to this world since fire and the wheel. And I'm sure some idiot like Kuda knows exactly what I'm talking about, having apparently time traveled from the days of men who thought the sun was a huge ball of cheese!!!"

"I'M PISSED NOW!!! >:^O "

Kid Kool lifts the boombox above his head before SMASHING it to the ground, shattering it into a bunch of pieces of plastic and metal. The other people walking along the sidewalk stare at the former Federweight and HeavyMetalWeight champion. "WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU LOOKIN' AT?! You people think I'm a joke? You think I'm a CLOWN, HUH?! Well step up and get knocked the FUCK back down, just like that MORON El Pantera will come tomorrow!!! You idiots can BITE ME!!!"

Kool, as un-kool as ever, stomps down the sidewalk, before spotting the same bar Pantera had visited previously... The Bang Bang Bar. KK shakes his head, before heading inside for a drink... but as soon as he heads inside, his frown turns upside down, when he spots someone he's met with several times. Not Demi Lovato this time, but a big-time media dude with his hands in several different areas of media, entertainment, many different locales across the nation and a ton of merchandise/products. He and Kid Kool have been speaking for about a year now, readying for a transition... something that will shake KK's world forever. Kool steps up to the exec, plopping down right next to the big shot, who is drinking a straight beer, no fancy shit.

KK: Yo, Tad! Tad Griswold, it's great to see you again man, any news on the big event??

TG: Mr. Kool, the i's have been dotted, the t's crossed, all we need is your signature and everything will be ready for the transition. I realize you've been wrestling around the world for some time now, you have all the cash you possibly need to make this happen. It'll be a pleasure come tomorrow, live, right at the beginning of Savage here in San Antonio. Do you have all of your affairs in order? You're ready?

KK: I'm TOTALLY ready, this is gonna be rad!! ^.^ ...Tad, make sure all of the paparazzi, the media, the fans, the press and everyone else is in attendance at the huge conference tomorrow. I want this to be an event that shakes the world to its core. I'm going to revolutionize not only wrestling, but every aspect of society. In the words of our president; This is gonna be YOOOGE!!

TG: Indeed. I'm finished with my drink, I'm heading out to prepare for tomorrow.... wanna pay my tab?? There might be something in it for you.

KK: Like what??

TG: You want a date with one of my workers?? I know you've been going after Demi Lovato.... this chick isn't too shabby. She goes by Game Girl, and I think she westles for the same company you do. She helps beta-test our line of rpg games and she's amazingly skilled. Whadya say??

KK: That chick is CUTE as fuck!! XD ... do you really think she'd have a date with a guy like me?? o__O

TG: Absolutely! .... now, about that beer tab?? I'll give you her number if you come through for me on this one.

KK: Of course!! I'll TOTALLY rawk her world!!! XD ..YO, BAR KEEP!!! This man's brewskie's on me!!!

Tad smiles and nods his head. His bill paid, he hands over GG's number and shakes Kool's hand before heading off. Kool happily looks at the piece of paper;

'Sorry, Kiddo. I lied... but you're world will change tomorrow, no need for some woman to step in your way. See you at the conference.'

Again KK is pissed off, and shreds the paper apart, tossing the scraps into the air. He's furious, his face beet red, as he rages out of the bar, the camera fading on this hostile element.....

+ ~ + ~ +

Kid Kool is in his hot pink and neon green convertible, wheel rims spinning, a BRIGHT blue light beaming from below the vehicle. His face is filled with anger, as he repeatedly hits the steering wheel with his fist, thinking about all of his losses and how everyone treats him as a joke. He thinks about the little girl who let him know just what his signature was worth, he thinks about Demi repeatedly shooting him down, he thinks about the big time exec getting KK's hopes up and then dashing them.... but then? Then he thinks about tomorrow night. El Pantera... and the Kid's major aquisition. Savage Saturday night will be the dawning of a new horizon for The Kool One. Birthname Darren Gardella, KK begins to focus on his match and his press conference... and a smile begins to play at his lips. A confident smirk...

....he reaches into his pocket, still steering his fabulous, expensive vehicle. He taps the red 'record' button, and begins to speak to his fans worldwide;

"YO!!! It's your boy, Darren "Kid Kool" Gardella, and this IS... the #KoolKidz with Kid Kool!! This is the most important episode of my YouTube video blog ever, as tomorrow night, I will not only be picking up the biggest 'W' in my career when I retire some old Latino geezer, BUT.... it will also be the night I aquire one of the largest media companies on the planet, Paradox Inc. A company that creates movies, magazines, games, tv, web material, various products and merch, and it even owns its own wrestling company; World Sports Entertainment. And tomorrow night?? I will be picking up every bit of it, thanks to some rich jack-hole named Tad "The Tool" Griswold. Our business relationship has led me to realize just how much of a jerk the guy is, but as soon as Paradox is mine, I won't have to look at his stupid face again. Couldn't be happier!!! XD

"...Kool Kidz, I'm hoping you'll ALL have your eyes on the screen tomorrow.... and El Pantera?? I hope you have your unemployment papers fixed up, cuz not only are you about to step away from the ring for good, you're ALSO about to become a paraplegic!!!! ^.^ ....I'm going to snap every damn bone in your body, and make SURE nobody has to ever watch your ugly face in some other, lesser wrestling federation. Pan... your doomsday is drawing near, and the clock is tick-tocking away till your end comes to fruition. I'm hoping there's nothing left for you to do in the biz, because soon? You'll no longer have a chance to WALK, much less wrestle.

"Dude, this is your retirement match... yet your mind is clearly more focused on some stupid UFC rip-off. Shameful, bro, shameful!! My mind is centered more than ever, and tomorrow night is when the joke of Kid Kool dies, and the THREAT is born. I will become someone to watch out for, all thanks to a decade and then some of hard work, and tireless effort. I have the ability, the skill and the talent to take you down within three minutes, I'll turn that square-ring into an octagon and drop you on your fuckin' neck! I'll hit the Kool Beanz, I'll lock you into the Kid Kompaktor, and you'll have NO choice but to tap. Dude.... you won't even make it to your big fat important MMA fight.

"You'll be lucky to be left breathing... Bitch.

"See, I didn't BEG for any title shot, I EARNED it..... while you? You keep making excuses about how you had two matches that night and how you 'injured' yourself while training. Bro? Drop the bullshit. You lost to me, and you lost fair and square. You act like a match with DREZ of all people is a reason to not put forth your full 100%, but dude?? If a match with a guy like him even made drop one bead of sweat, you should have retired a LONG time ago, to avoid the pain I'm about to inflict upon you in a handful of hours. You might not even be able to hold a tequito again or lift a cold glass of tequila! I feel sorry for you, Sir Pantera.... I really do.... ;)

"You're trying to make up for the flat-out beatdown I served you, you're trying to prove I don't deserve that Hart title shot.... you're trying to prove I'm truly nothing more than a joke. But this joke is about to pierce your flesh and RIP out your bloody heart. Maybe then, if I add some spice, I can feed it to you on a silver platter and watch as you choke. If either of us is going to 'shut up for good' it's gonna be you. I'll grab a staple gun in that xtreme cage match, staple yer fuckin' mouth shut and make sure you NEVER open it again. Capice, senor??

"As far as 'professionalism' is concerned? Dude, this is the XWF for fuck's sake, you think we go easy on someone just cuz they're a different race, religion, sexuality or gender? HELL NO. You don't belong here, man, if you can't take the trash talk I threw your way on Twitter. If that shit upset you, you'd be better off working for some b.s. PG-rated crap-hole like WWE. You can't handle the heat, essa, and you're gonna pay for it, you're gonna REALIZE it tomorrow night, when I take my boot, shine that sumbitch up all nice and spiffy like, and shove it RIGHT where all those beans and chili peppers come out of in the end... Puta. ^_^ "

Kid Kool finally reaches his destination, the Hotel Del Rio in lovely downtown San Antonio. He opens the driver's side door, steps out, and heads inside, winking at the camera before the scene fades.....

|to be continued|

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-05-2019)