Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Knock, knock
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2019, 12:02 PM

Ned, appearing notably less unkempt, performs a stamina exercise in the center of the now cleaned ring when an opening door is heard.

"Knock, knock!"

The camera spins around to reveal Gator! He leans on the opened door before gracefully stepping further into the building, each step a near bounce.

"Well, HO-LEE-SHIT, Ned! I never took you for the kind to go with imagery for insults!"

Gator starts poorly imitating Kaye's voice.

"John Rogan, you don't stand a chance because I already surrounded myself with a buncha old shit, so I got you all figured out!"

"That do anything for you?"

Ned rolls his eyes and his hands at his sides.

"I appreciate that you took my offer, Gator."

"No worries mate, got nothing better to do than to spit shine your balls to increase your confidence and self-worth. You know I charge by the hour, right?"

"Duly noted."

"So, do you always toss money at folks who leave you out cold or am I your lucky first customer?"

With a pause, Ned prepares himself for his next words.

"You humbled me, Gator. Out of everyone in that ring, it wasn't an opponent who pulled a fast one on me, it was you. I didn't take the right amount of care, so I'm here. And I am willing to learn how to evolve from those who've beaten me. That's why I asked you here."

Gator yawns.

"Let me get this straight, you wanna get better so you come to some crusty shithole that'll drown you in asbestos and ask me to get here to help improve you legitimately? I was just gonna shout movie quotes and pat your shoulders a little, I have no fucking interest in doing real work! That's why I came here! You're up fuck creek without a buttplug, buddy!"

Gator turns to start heading out before quickly twisting and grinning noticeably.

"Unless you wanna open up to the audience at home, Ned."

"...I don't what you're referring to."

"Cut the master planner shit, Ned! I want to hear what's got that stick up your ass stirring! C'mon Ned! Aren't you a tad upset? Show a little passion for once, you fuck!"

"Gator-"

"Let the world know what's got "The Notorious One" so assblasted!"

"Yeah, I'm mad! Is that what you wanna hear? I'm fucking furious! 'Cuz I didn't get handed potential, I dragged my ass through hell to grab onto an ounce of it! A plethora of these wrestlers were served talent. I can't begin to describe just how many "stars" only had to learn how to work a door handle to get in this company! Not me. I do an infinite amount of work to receive marginal success! I got here because of my family, friends, and those supporters you handwaved away as slobs, the people who say Ned Kaye's the one they want more than anyone else to rise above! Those people give me resolve! They kept me going through every grain of sand that has fallen through my hands! So, you are goddamn right I'm incensed. I put in more time and devotion to this craft than John Rogan has in his whole lifespan and I wasn't able to give them all a victory they deserved to watch. So, when John pushed on that piece of me so gingerly, it struck firmly because I do this for me, but I wouldn't be here without them. So I don't take kindly to people disrespecting my roots."

He pauses for a moment.

"I don't mind failing. God knows, I've lost before and I'll lose again, but I arise and continue marching forth. And if in the infinitesimal chance that I fail Wednesday night, it won't change a damn thing because I'll get up and go again and again and again until the Earth itself perishes. What John mistook as despair is my need to push myself harder and farther. Let the critics whine, moan, complain, and insult. Let John play soothsayer and pretend he has a clue about my future. Let him blabber on about his size or how my victory was a fluke. He can exude arrogance and preach what I was going to be or what he plans on preventing. It changes nothing. This Wednesday, I will stand above Rogan and bring pride to everyone who's supported me because they deserve to witness a victory and I have earned one. And the person perched above him won't be the next James Raven or Robert Main. He'll have the displeasure of peering up to see the one and only Ned Kaye."

Gator stands silent for a moment before erupting into laughter.

"Neddy! You mad cunt, I didn't think you had it in you! Alright, alright, we can do something with this. I'll actually grace you with real advice that I didn't steal from fortune cookies."

"Seriously?"

"Well, I can't help you too much because I have a bit o' cash on you quitting within three months, but I suppose I can offer some of my high class services, even if you look like something I pulled out of the drain. Like some kind of hair goblin. A drain dwarf, if you will."

"Are you finished?"

"I haven't even started, Country Crock."

"Well, where do we start?"

"Well, we should starting with those fucking pants. Blue and orange? You like you belong in a Brokeback Mountain sequel. Unfortunately, I can't do shit about that, so we're working on your finisher. Maybe that Unicorn Ambivilizer-"

"The Airborne Annihilator."

"Shut up. That shit might've worked on some 50-year-old chubster at some warehouse across from a Denny's, but it ain't cutting it here. If I'm lugging my fat ass here to help you, we're coming up with a whole new finisher, capeesh?"

"I'm ready."

"Fuck, I'm not! I haven't slammed my salami all day, I'm in no condition to work!"

Ned runs a hand through his hair.

"This will be quite the interesting week."

TO BE CONTINUED

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019), Game Girl (04-04-2019), James Raven (04-04-2019), Kid Kool (04-05-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-05-2019)