Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 05:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time To Get Raw..
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-26-2019, 10:35 AM

[The place opens to a few montage's of Black's previous matches within the XWF. There is also a moment when he was briefly a Trio's Champion, and how he went insane when his newly crew dropped him in the locker room. Then the scene opens into a grainy image of a metal mask on the floor, and he picks it up and dons it.]

[Then it shifts into a barrage of fans dissing him in a warehouse...]

"John's a creep"

"John's a nobody...."

"He only got over for sucking on tampons!"

"He can't wrestle for shit!"

"I'm glad that 's failed Black Circle reincarnation abandoned John Black!"

"He's never going to be a WORLD CHAPM---"

[Then it abruptly with John with a baseball bat smashing a few TVs, and we see him turn to the camera with out the mask on, and he sits on a stool.]

[Image: poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%...lite-1.jpg]

“What’s god, you may not know who I iz, but I know y’all heard bout my time in the X Dub Eff, and during those times… they were something to behold. I mean, back in like 2012 err 13 or sum shit, I went through glass house. I got dumped into a pool of bloody tampons, oh hell, I ended up getting one shoved down my throat! I even wasn’t even apart of the War Games when those wannabe’s NWO started interjecting their roster on here. There had been moments where I question… if I belonged here or not.

The answer is…

I belong here!

I may not be a veteran in the eyes of the original roster of the late 90s, nor a rookie within this current crop of fresh talent. I am the one, who makes the underdogs get that bark, I am the one who makes this place known to nobodies who don’t even watch XWF, watch it. At this point, all I want to simply is this…

I am back to make XWF real raw in my own vision.

Dirty… unpredictable… Blacka den eva!

So XWF, get ready or not to get Blacklisted into my Anarchic world of pain.”

[The scene fades into the XWF logo.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-26-2019), Broken Hart (03-26-2019), Darius Xavier (03-26-2019), Rain (03-26-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
Unknown (03-28-2019)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-26-2019, 11:45 AM

Welcome back, John Black!! XD ...You may remember me as 'raYne'. I got an extreme makeover, and I'm ready to make an impact, just as I'm sure you are.

Maybe one day we could tag team, and put all these bitchez on notice??? Luvv ya man, RAWK ONN!! ^_^

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
Unknown (03-28-2019)